NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ so close to her but hasn't seen her since February, and didn't do anything about the abuse. And now can't believe how much he misses her etc? I see a media tour in his future.

Yeah I feel something very strange is going on there.

JMO.

I think he means EB but who knows that page gives me the creeps I sure hope LE is reading every word

I agree about EB, but I dont think its unusual to speak in the present tense to those we have just lost.

I lost my 18yo son about 4 years ago the night of his gf's high school graduation, and on his memorial page me and his friends talked like he was reading every word. That's a coping mechanism i think? So much to say that we never got to - I dont find that part creepy at all.

RIP Kyle, mama loves you beautiful angel. See? I still do. :cry:

Mr Adam Baker has been a busy little beaver tonight, changed his profile page to take Elisa Baker off it.

His profile is set to private so how do you know he took Elisa off of his page?

He also has a link to IMVU Products, which the site where EB and AB met. All very interconnected really aren't they? He's also the only player who hasn't set his wall to 'private' ... Telling IMO.

I've been wandering around in IMVU for the past couple of days.. lurking in certain circles. Eventually I'll happen onto AB or EB's screen names there. It's much smaller than Second Life so much easier to extract info from groups there.

I agree-so I take it AB is no longer on the fence about EB! Too bad it took him so long to see her for what she is-however I'm still on the fence about AB! Was he completely ignorant to what was going on?:waitasec:

I would like to think, too, that AB was just ignorant...

What disturbs me most about AB's 911 call is that had a long "discussion" with the operator and never used his daughter's name (until the end of the conversation). SHE WAS MISSING! He spoke without affect in a conversational tone with the 911 operator. During the course of the "conversation", I expected, at least e once, that AB would give ZB's name & description! He did not.

I also find it interesting that AB is anxious to report that "they" took Zahra's prosthetic leg too. Assuming that ZB would not have worn the prosthetic to sleep... and a kidnapper would have neither the time nor an emotional attachment to the victim to take the leg along. But AB & EB DO need the leg to be gone, which is why Adam bothers to spend time "conversing" about the leg.

I hope they find that leg asap.h

Just checking in for anything new. I see we are still going round about some of the same issues we were last night so I asswume nothing new has broken.
Back to lurking and werking.

OT tyvm to Mrs G Norris+ for asking last night if I recalled what else I saw on the page in re links I was looking for, that is what got me picturing the page and led to me finding and determining WCNC was the site last night.

you probably save my sanity.

I agree about EB, but I dont think its unusual to speak in the present tense to those we have just lost.

I lost my 18yo son about 4 years ago the night of his gf's high school graduation, and on his memorial page me and his friends talked like he was reading every word. That's a coping mechanism i think? So much to say that we never got to - I dont find that part creepy at all.

So sorry for your loss...my heart and prayers go out to you.

I live about 2 hours away from Hickory and I have not heard anything on the local news about any more searches only the search at the landfill.

I just want to say hello to everyone :seeya: I have been lurking and reading and I think it is wonderful to have a place such as Websleuths where so many caring people can discuss all these cases!

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june: to WS. Glad you found your way here.

Because hers isn't you can still see it here. :)

Sorry I don't know much about FB so if let's say I "friend" someone and they accept, it add's him to my page and me to his? So if I remove him from my page it removes me from his? lol

Just trying to learn. :blushing:

IDK, I'll admit to being a computer freak. lol, just ask my family. There's me, my lap top and my great dane...we go every where together. But, I just can't imagine if my child or grandchild now, was missing that I would be on my fb removing friends. I understand KB being on there for news, but notttttttttt AB.

On her EB's FB page, she is not listed as married and also her maiden name is used on the link.

facebook.com/elesa.young

((((watergirl))))

I'm SO sorry!!

From the link to AY's FB page I noticed one of his likes was Deathnote apparently a TV series appologies if there are more than one series titled deathnote, I found the link on IMDB. There is a user review which in part describes the series highly recommended those who enjoy crime/psychological/dark themes.

Strange enough for an ex-partner to still be in the picture, he seems to like the dark themes too?

And his messages to Zahra are unsettling to me and he seems to want to stay close to AB and his Aussie family I mean how weird is that?

Because hers isn't you can still see it here. :)

Thank you. I see that on FaceBook but not on MySpace which is what I was originally asking about. AB's MySpace is set to private and EB's MySpace was taken down so I'm not sure how we would know anything like that on MySpace.

On her EB's FB page, she is not listed as married and also her maiden name is used on the link.

facebook.com/elesa.young

Wouldn't work well with the whole scamming the British guy to be listed as married

His profile is set to private so how do you know he took Elisa off of his page?

Sorry, I wasn't clear, he changed his profile pic on his myspace to a picture of a car instead of his wedding photo with EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks