Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this thread for a while now...

Mods have already given out repeated warnings about some of the posts on here in relation to nonfactual (not reported in the mainstream press) about speculation relating to ABC's husband and his alleged mistress.

I think people should respect that.

I *really* hope people aren't now trying to say that because the other (completely speculative, with no authority as a source whatsoever) forum says there is an initial "K" that people here are now trying to turn a woman's supportive blog post into an implication of her involvement.

Unbelievable. IMO.

Deleted!

We should also acknowledge the same yobbo forum yesterday mentioned
authoritatively the initials were {letter deleted out of respect for the lady they were targeting}, then a few days earlier it was {another letter deleted out of respect for the lady they were targeting}. So far, there are only 23 letters of the alphabet remaining for them to have a blind guess at, so within about 6 weeks they should have covered every possible combination. Ferals! (IMO)

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/millionaire-mourns-allison-badenclay-20120510-1yduw.html

Interesting that the highly astute Graham Turner has specifically mentioned Allison and how impressed he was with her. Presumably, he either can't remember, wasn't impressed by, or has other opinions of Gerard Baden-Clay who also used to work there and seems to have thought of himself as a big man on campus.

I doubt he would say anything positive about GBC as GBC filed a law suit against Flight Centre in 2000. He was suing for damages - unsure of outcome, but he must have left flight centre on bad terms.

All public info from the Queensland Ecourts website.

http://apps.courts.qld.gov.au/esearching/Results.aspx?Lastcompanyname=baden-clay

I guess we can CAPITALISE our wishes for what will happen to the person/people responsible, but it doesn't mean that's what will occur. The nature of this type of crime is most often not planned. If it was a domestic dispute escalating, or someone who attacked Allison away from the home and didn't expect the level of resistance she returned, both these things can lead to someone in anger applying more force than they intended. It also seldom involves more than one person, although an accessory after the fact is more common than a partner in the actual crime.

On top of that, if the person charged has top legal representation, the chances they'll get the charge reduced are better than someone turning up on legal aid. We'll see ...

By the by the local jungle drums had suggested an accomplice some time back, but they weren't female, according to the gossip. Which could mean anything, as the gossip is usually at least 75% wrong.

:)

Thanks - I guessed you were local :)

In the same manner as I have been "reprimanded" by another member (admittedly I did make a mistake!!), I believe all should be careful with making the assumption that a certain TM is implicated in this murder. As far as we know, her identity has NOT been revealed by the media and the only reason one smart cookie identified her, is by (now hidden) cached information of previous employees of the husband. For all we know, TM could just be providing information as to the business dealings going on in that office and nothing more. This also applies to all the bad-mouthing of the parents of the husband, etc.

authoritatively the initials were {letter deleted out of respect for the lady they were targeting}, then a few days earlier it was {another letter deleted out of respect for the lady they were targeting}. So far, there are only 23 letters of the alphabet remaining for them to have a blind guess at, so within about 6 weeks they should have covered every possible combination. Ferals! (IMO)

Youre so posh that's funny...................... :)

In the same manner as I have been "reprimanded" by another member (admittedly I did make a mistake!!), I believe all should be careful with making the assumption that a certain TM is implicated in this murder. As far as we know, her identity has NOT been revealed by the media and the only reason one smart cookie identified her, is by (now hidden) cached information of previous employees of the husband. For all we know, TM could just be providing information as to the business dealings going on in that office and nothing more. This also applies to all the bad-mouthing of the parents of the husband, etc.

I have to agree. Everything possible I believe has been done here to make sure that any hear say was quickly refuited by persons known to them. But I think you will find that TM has been mentioned it was very late last night and now for whatever reason there has been an immdeiate silence. The police must just be waiting for some person to "crack" under all this pressure which IMO is why they are now fianlly reporting an accomplice and for all we know the accomplice may well be GBC not sure how big his b**** are but only time will tell.

I apologise. I'm new to this and I didn't realise my link would cause problems. I'll go back and delete it.

I love how this forum self-moderates. What a responsible bunch of people you all are!

If you want email alerts do this:

Go to CP (User Control Panel) second from the left at almost top screen.

Then open Edit Options and scoll down to choose email option after you enter a thread.

Hey thanks for showing restraint. Justice will prevail for dear Allison x

If Allison and GBC were separated then perhaps he came over to the house to speak with her on the 19th and the reason he then claims he last saw her watching the footy show and assumed she went for a walk in the morning as usual is because he wasn't living there and doesn't know what happened after he left.
I am not suggesting that this is what occurred, just saying it might explain his story that seems to be conflicting - but if he is saying he wasn't living in the house then it may be that he is claiming "when I last saw her she was OK."

So a fight erupted either with another person that neighbours heard, or with GBC ( and he didn't leave her watching the footy show)

It may also explain why the police are asking if anyone saw either cars as he may be saying he was driving elsewhere that night and police are trying to verify if anyone saw either of them on the road for that reason.
I had assumed he had to be at home because the girls were there. So he must have known if she left the house in a car or went walking in the morning. If the girls were not in the house though he may be saying I saw her at 10pm and I left.

When the Parents or friends rang to say Allison hadn't picked the children up to take them to school the next morning he may have been called, went to the house and called the police. Possibly seeing something untoward himself and claiming this was how I found the house when I arrived and I think something has happened to her. A very clever set up!

I am not saying for a minute that I think this is necessarily true but in my mind may explain why he is still walking around freely because he is claiming it wasn't me I wasn't even there!

Please understand I am not in any way defending him, I just thought this might be the story he is giving the police and to me anyway explained why it hasn't been quite so straight forward in arresting the person who did this.

Just another theory of course!
I have finaly joined after following for a week
I stick by the saying (believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.....(well read in this case) I had simular thoughts that threats of some kind may have been made to either or both of the BCs and violence errupted and went to far and he would look guilty even if not ....MOO not saying he's not involved..

IF the accomplice wasn't the mistress, who else could it be.

A certain good boy scout family member who would no doubt know that area like the back of his hand...

A seasoned scout, the great-grandson of Lord Baden Powell who founded the scouting movement, Mr Baden-Clay knew his local hiking trails well.

At night, they were dark and difficult to navigate.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...baden-clays-call/story-e6freuy9-1226341322057

Watching this thread for a while now...

Mods have already given out repeated warnings about some of the posts on here in relation to nonfactual (not reported in the mainstream press) about speculation relating to ABC's husband and his alleged mistress.

I think people should respect that.

No need for you to worry....Australians are very respectful of authority.....

I have read something this morning, sorry I can't remember where but it was a quote from a newspaper and it said something close to this:

Gerard Baden-Clay stated that he texted a number of people concerned that his wife had not returned home, and then went to bed and called the police to report her missing at 7.30am.

The way it was written got me thinking, that if you are worried enough to text and ask friends if they have had any contact from your wife at say 11pm, why when getting no positive reply won't you call the police then. I don't think we have canvassed that idea, I know it means that Allison had to have walked out of the house and not been watching the "Footy Show", but I thought it was interesting. You text all your friends (as an alabi?? I always thought) but you don't call the police and let 8 odd hours go by, you don't even go out looking yourself. MMMMM.....

This is something I don't think we have

I apologise. I'm new to this and I didn't realise my link would cause problems. I'll go back and delete it.

I love how this forum self-moderates. What a responsible bunch of people you all are!

Ummm... how do I delete? I can only find 'edit', but no delete button. Can some wise old soul help me?

Ummm... how do I delete? I can only find 'edit', but no delete button. Can some wise old soul help me?

Don't worry beachylife, we do actually have quick mods on here, who's job it is to tell us this. They will delete it if they feel it's inappropriate. You don't have to delete it just because someone didn't like it.

Go Edit, then in the new window there are buttons in the bottom right, one of which is Delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77