Book: Media Tried, Justice Denied

Kitty5001 said:
I read in one of the reviews from the book MTJD the following:

"Investigators claimed the only bloody footprints belonged to Ms. Routier, yet clearly there are unidentified boot prints."

I hear nothing about this anywhere else. IS this true or is this a mistake written by the author???????????????

Its strictly out of Chris Brown's imagination.

Jeana (DP) said:
Its strictly out of Chris Brown's imagination.
So true! There are times I want to contact him and tell him how unprofessional and sleazy his comments are....but then again, he knows.

Hi all,

I have been searching around for MTJD and was wondering if anyone knows if its available to buy or order in Australia? Or if anyone in Australia has purchased it and where from?

I was just wondering if Media Tried Justice denied, ever changed anyone's opinion to innocent. BESIDES Barbara Davis which absolutely blows my mind, what did he show her, according to her statement, when they met.
Or did she just get a bad taste for the legal system due to the tragic crime in her own family and that influenced her switcheroo...

That book and her statement are what keep me wondering. Are either considered credible?

I appreciate any input! I have read about 70% of transcripts:) thanks!

Atomic

You can read Davis' full statement about why she changed her mind here: "authorbarbaradavis.com/statement.php" It's the same old 'evidence tampered with, people lied' but she if not specific as to what or who or how. Means nothing.

I was just wondering if Media Tried Justice denied, ever changed anyone's opinion to innocent. BESIDES Barbara Davis which absolutely blows my mind, what did he show her, according to her statement, when they met.
Or did she just get a bad taste for the legal system due to the tragic crime in her own family and that influenced her switcheroo...

That book and her statement are what keep me wondering. Are either considered credible?

Atomic

she describes the bruises Darlie received in her book, quite clearly actually and then does a switcheroo along the way and alleges she didn't see those photos. If she didn't see them, how could she have described them in her book and how she believes Darlie got them?

Thanks for the reply y'all. That's why its still bugging me, that she it NOT specific at all...Just wondering what her motive could possibly be! Oh well :waitasec:

Atomic

I don't know if it changed anyone's mind towards innocence but it sure changed minds from innocent to guilty.

I finally found the follow up Leeza show where Barbara D comes back to explain...it's on Darlie's site not Youtube. Not sure why its called part 4 when there is no part 3
Anyway!
She mentioned the nurses charge notes not matching testimony, of Darlie not crying, etc
Pfft! If her demeanor meant nothing at graveside it meant nothing at the hospital either....So Barbara Davis switched cause of nurse notes....like that makes the blood irrelevent?

Anyway, part 4 was good

http://www.routiertranscripts.com/media/leezashow.php

Are there any pictures from the book online? The crime scene pics that Ive found of the boys are not in good quality. I was trying to find an online version to no avail.

Are there any pictures from the book online? The crime scene pics that Ive found of the boys are not in good quality. I was trying to find an online version to no avail.

I know I have seen some online but I can't remember where. I will post a link if I can find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back