Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this was not an uncontrolable urge. It was premeditated over a month long period of setting this seduction up.

JMO

i see what you are saying, but i feel like maybe he was sort of obessed with her, like she was some ultimate prize or something. yes, it was planned, but from his deep desire to hurt specifically her. IMO :)

Wow--these pages are flying by so fast. Every time I post, I have to go back and read what I missed. Petra--I responded to you by the way, on page 8 last post.

Hi CE---a delayed wave back to you:)

...........I don't think you should look...it is even worse than you can imagine :furious:

:) hey, it's nice to see you here, petra......gosh, i've never heard of a contraption like that....holds the head in place too?? yikes!!!...shouldn't this type of sexual stuff/machinery be against the law?...i mean, hey if a grown adult wants to buy a few sex toys, it doesn't bother me, but a "machine" that physically restrains a person???....man o' man!

However difficult viewing the equipment that he purchased along with the accessories, you can see that he obviously meant her great physical harm and definitely points to the "premeditation of murder". There was no way, in my opinion, that she was expected to ever leave that house alive. The use of all of the equipment would have caused severe injury. For reasons we do know yet know, she had to be eliminated. The sick *advertiser censored* probably thought, "Hey, might as well video this for all my mutually perverted friends, no need to waste this action".

...wouldn't a computer without a hard drive be fairly obvious (if they were checking web pages, etc.)? There's a piece here that's missing....
You mean like a big ol' chunk of his frontal lobe? Not only did he not seem to have considered that the cops would look askance at a computer that was basically a monitor and maybe a printer, his hard drive alibi (It's at BestBuy! Yeah, that's it!) is beyond lame. He could have said he'd mailed it to Dell or HP from Lebanon and bought himself a couple of days.

Instead, the cops were on him like white on rice from the get-go.

Let me clarify, I don't mean "love" in the conventional sense of the word. I mean for the Pedos and their justification for what they do and inflict on these children, THEY feel it's love. They see nothing wrong with being attracted to children. They see nothing wrong with children being photographed naked. They have organizations NAAMBLA for one ( boys and adult men) that are very vocal about their proclivities.

Basically, they are just evil, controlling monsters, I think we agree on that.:furious:

This subject is very touchy with me, since I have worked for more than two decades for an organization that deals with this and human trafficking.
I need to step back.

Thanks for your response.

Hi CE---a delayed wave back to you:)

...........I don't think you should look...it is even worse than you can imagine :furious:
I saw it yesterday and yes it is horrible to think of someone tied up to it.... especially a child.

However difficult viewing the equipment that he purchased along with the accessories, you can see that he obviously meant her great physical harm and definitely points to the "premeditation of murder". There was no way, in my opinion, that she was expected to ever leave that house alive. The use of all of the equipment would have caused severe injury. For reasons we do know yet know, she had to be eliminated. The sick *advertiser censored* probably thought, "Hey, might as well video this for all my mutually perverted friends, no need to waste this action".

Well said.

Petra, having worked in Emergency Medicine and Victim Services I can completely relate. It's horrific and causes many nightmares. From having to listen these justify why they do what they do helps me figure out a way to keep a step ahead of them and to educate potential children from being victimized.

:) hey, it's nice to see you here, petra......gosh, i've never heard of a contraption like that....holds the head in place too?? yikes!!!...shouldn't this type of sexual stuff/machinery be against the law?...i mean, hey if a grown adult wants to buy a few sex toys, it doesn't bother me, but a "machine" that physically restrains a person???....man o' man!

Back a couple of threads ago....there was a discussion on the equipment purchased and UPSed to his home. The discussion was about adult sex entertainment (?) -bondage and SM. It certainly was interesting, IMO.

I'll go back and see if I can find it, if you are interested!:blowkiss:

...Not just a plastic white high heeled shoe and wig....(Winkler case)

Originally Posted by Tom'sGirl
Along with other poor choices Denise has made, having an Open Casket adds to her list IMO.

I don't think this would have been Denise's decision.

And she still must be...showing up at MJs hearing!? And, if "they" have money to buy sex contraptions, why does he have a court appointed attorney?! Sorry if this has been discussed earlier in the day...but seeing her pic at the courthouse just made my blood boil!!
That's what I was wondering myself. Why couldn't he pay for his own attorney? Both he and his wife work, right?

Among the items mentioned in the affidavit from Denise (My take is it was from Denise, the heading was blacked out) she also found a DVD showing male and female kiddie *advertiser censored*.
She had to play the DVD to know this, and did nothing :confused::confused::confused:
The incidents mentioned didn't give a time frame. But, it doesn't read like it was all at the same time.

I really hope something is done about this woman.

Okay, this is what really ticks me off. Hello McFly! She KNEW he was a RSO and finds kiddie *advertiser censored* yet does nothing about it? IMO this makes her just as culpable for what happened to poor Brooke as the MJ.

It also speaks volumes that she noticed the shower being dry, imo. She may have gone directly to take a shower herself and noticed, but the way that it was worded in the affidavit it sounded like she had checked. If that's the case, then there was obviously some suspicion of what was going on in that house coming from Denise.

especially when she knew he had already served time in prison for sexual abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07