MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
here ya go grandma :)

On Friday, a teenage neighbor of Lisa's parents was questioned by investigators and forensic experts took a DNA sample, a source told ABC News. That neighbor was apparently at the home the day Lisa vanished and also knew the access code to the family's garage.

http://a.abcnews.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-teen-questioned-police-california-tip/story?id=14695496

ETA I hate when MSM uses the "source" - it makes it harder to establish if the source is credible. But that is probably just my own suspicious nature.

That reminds me. Who all was at that bday party? They would certainly know the inside layout and other info.

Also, during this down time waiting for news here is an article that some may find interesting regarding the KCPD and Precious Doe.
http://muskogeephoenix.com/local/x434661146/Man-who-fought-for-justice-dies/print

I guess my point is, as easy as it is to change our minds and doubt the parents, it is just as easy to have doubts or a lack of faith in LE. Just seems like it goes both ways....guess that is why I am still on the fence. :)

What a great article about Precious Doe and what a courageous man. Rest his soul, a veteran and having to live with the heartache of what his grandson did and not being listened to. Persistence paid off and his heart and soul are at rest knowing that "he did his job". Thank you for posting this.

So my question regarding the clothes. If the parents were involved and needed to get rid of the clothes, why would you actually describe clothes she had? Why not just describe PJs you'd seen at target or walmart and did NOT buy. Then there is nothing to find. I just don't understand the detail of the PJs description if they had to then destroy them. MOO

they very well could have, IMO

Closing a baby's bedroom door? Why? How would you hear the child crying if the door was closed? That makes no sense to me at all.

Just curious, but why would a parent have a well child sleep with her and put the sick child to sleep in a different room? It's MOO that the child sleeping with Debbie was her son and that dad's son was in the room (whose was older, mom or dad's?). The baby was in her crib, obviously.

So, that begs the question as to why have the son sleep with her? Was there a fight between the boys about the kitten? Did they put kitten clothing on baby Lisa because of the kitten (as in soothing a sick baby Lisa and trying to get her to smile)?

I didn't really buy into the sibling accidental whatever theory, but it does kind of fit. :(

I'm not even sure what to think about this case anymore, so I'm not saying that this is what happened in this situation, but hypothetically, the other kid could have been sick as well (I know when my son is sick, I almost always get it and if he's around other kids that are sick, he gets sick too). Also, my son will NOT sleep if he's in the bed with someone else. If I try to put him in the bed with us, he will roll around for hours, play with my hair, talk to himself, to me, etc. etc. etc, but he will not sleep, no matter how exhausted he is. The only time he EVER sleeps with us is if he has woken up in the middle of the night and is half asleep to start with, so he sleeps in his own room when he is sick, because that's the only way he actually sleeps and he needs the rest, especially when he isn't well.

That reminds me. Who all was at that bday party? They would certainly know the inside layout and other info.

Wish I knew who all was at that birthday party on Sunday!! Cannot find a list of folks that were there at all. Why isn't MSM asking the important questions ........grrr..

Closing a baby's bedroom door? Why? How would you hear the child crying if the door was closed? That makes no sense to me at all.

Baby monitor?

May be easier to help the baby sleep while her siblings are still up if you close the door to her room.

Does anyone know if the family of Debbie lives on the same street as Lisa's house?

No, I don't but I think this is a really important question to be asking - just didn't want this one to slide by.

I respectfully disagree. I closed my babies' bedroom doors when they were little. We had working baby monitors so we could hear them crying or talking. Also, I didn't want my cat jumping in their cribs at night. Lastly, I have heard over the years that for fire safety reasons, it's better to keep bedroom doors closed at night.

Baby monitor?

May be easier to help the baby sleep while her siblings are still up if you close the door to her room.

Also, and I personally don't do this nor agree with it, but, I know mommies who do the "cry it out" method and keep lights off, door closed.

I agree. Knowing more details about what she was last wearing IS important. I read that her top had kittens on it. Are they cartoon kittens? Hello Kitty? Realistic kitten representations? No one knows because photos of similar clothing has not been given to the media or to LE to release to the public. This is very strange to me.
Last night someone mentioned all the references to kittens. It occurred to me that the mother reported that her younger son was in her bed with a stray kitten that they had taken in.

It is VERY COMMON to find stray kittens near dumpsters. It would be very interesting to know the details around when & where this kitten was found and rescued.

Sneak Peek: Judge Jeanine’s Exclusive Interview with Baby Lisa’s Parents
by Justice With Judge Jeanine Posted in: Baby Lisa, Lisa Irwin

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/0...-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/

“Him[Jeremy] coming in the bedroom saying, ‘Why are the lights on?’ you know, ‘why is the screen popped out of the window?’ Lisa’s bedroom door was open, and we always close it when she goes to sleep at night. He ran back and checked … came in the room and said, ‘Where’s Lisa? Where’s she at?’ I ran back and said, ‘She’s in her crib?’ He said, ‘She’s not there.’ And we got up and started screaming for her and looking everywhere, and she wasn’t there.”

Is this what they said before? I thought he checked on he and saw she was gone before he went to wake Deborah.
BBM. This is the first I've heard of this (the bolded part).

Was the party even held at their house? For some reason I thought it was at the grandparents house.

The crib still throws me off because of how high they had the mattress. It's almost always needed to be lowered by Lisa's current age.

Do you think baby lisa might climb out and interrupt a brazen B&E Grinch stealing Christmas (or DVRs) like Cindy Lou Who? But instead of getting a cup of water and retucked in bed, she gets scooped up or worse, follows the intruder? I don't know how mobile the baby was. Mine could walk at 10 mos, and she is tall.

Just wondering what the mattress height means to you.

My son sleeps with the door closed every night and has since we put him in a room of his own. He won't sleep with the door open. He's a very finicky sleeper. Up until a few months ago, we used a monitor, but I keep my door open, and his room is right next to ours, so I can hear him, no problem.

No, I don't but I think this is a really important question to be asking - just didn't want this one to slide by.

A thought occurred to me. I know that when I lived on the same street as my sister, we would often come and go from each others house. No knocking, just walk right in. When we had friends with us, we'd do the same. It was kind of like my house is your house and vice versa. I'm just wondering if possibly someone learned the layout of the home in a similar fashion. Not sure if that even makes sense though. It does in my head ;)

Has it been determined if the two older siblings went to a grandparents to stay, after the "abduction" or a neighbors? Are any relatives actual neighbors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member