2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
She only cries in front of the jurors. Very telling IMO.

I see it as only when the indictment is being read, and nothing to do with the jurors. She doesn't like these mean people telling everyone that she lied! Key words she does not like: Caylee, Suburban Dr., intent to deceive, remains, murder, Yuri Melich, etc.... all triggers for this show.

She is fine when they come in individually.

BBM

She's so mad she can't stand it.

You know what? I never thought of that, that she's angry! I just thought she was putting on an act or feeling sorry for herself, or possibly embarassed in front of the Jurors. Interesting, and makes sense. Thanks!

No tears...only snot? She's only been wiping her nose.

P.S. Love that the Judge not only reads them over and over again....but slowly and meticulously!! He gets louder everytime he says CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY. :rocker:

BBM
2qti8wh.jpg

:wave: I'm back...had to go out for a few hours...
Did she blow yet?
If not I'm thinking she might before the history lesson is over..

I feel like I should have my hand over my heart in salute when Judge Perry talks about our rights under the Constitution. It really does make me so proud to be an American.

Judge: Please search your conscious to determine if it's a hardship or an inconvenience.

Great statement, judge.

So why is Rosalee allowed to go back in the room with her?? That's what I don't get. Why is anyone allowed back there??

And KC seems to start crying at the first mention of Yuri's name. I cannot imagine telling the lies she told and leading anyone, let alone LE, down a hallway to my pretend office. I mean, really - who has that kind of (grumption) ????

She was biting her fist and pushing on the septum of her nose - no wonder her nose was running and eyes were tearing up. It was pain not remorse.

Glitter and shine all gone? Darn!

I hope she does testify. Have the DA ask her why the heck was she out partying while her kid was missing or lying to the cops.
I have 2 nephews and they were missing, I would personally be driving down to New Orleans to find them and even willing to give up my studies.

"The price of freedom has never been cheap."

I want to stand up and applaud HHJP for his words - bravo bravo! Encore!

During jury selection is the only time I have seen her hold a tissue to her nose - which is normal when someone is truly crying. All the other "crying" she has done, she dabbed at the corners of her eyes wiping her non-tears.

I guess someone told her that when human beings cry, their nose runs, so it might look more like she's really crying if she dabbs her nose. <gag>

I would not be so critical if I had seen her cry just ONCE for her missing/kidnapped/murdered daughter - but I never saw that in 3 long years.

I comically and sadly disagree. My grandmother, whom we buried just yesterday used to say that you could always tell when someone is lying because their nose would run. I noticed the tissue stayed at her nose when Judge Perry was reading about the 4 charges of lying to Yuri...

I know this has been mentioned many times throughout this thread and I don't just float notions like this lightly...but it feels like Caylee was there during the jury selection with the people being selected or not with callbacks... Too many coincidences! Again, I am not a stuffed animal carrying, sitting in the A's front yard protester and I am not trying to demean those when I say simply that Karma is visiting Pinellas county. And I am a person that struggles with God and religion on a daily basis and often scoff at those who don't. Casey will be brought to justice. Regardless, if it is in the way that people want or not. How does not someone not see the coincidences in the jury pool? It is beyond my pay level.

TY! For all of the recappers!

All of the above is my opinion!

I agree. I've thought about this a little bit today. But it's either Karma or it's these potential jurors getting a dig in. I'm of the opinion it's the former.

Man I hate these camera angles. We cannot get a clear look at iCA at all this afternoon. Has it been like this all day? I was busy most of the morning and didn't get here till just a few minutes ago.

o/t CARP - its all thundery in ChicagoWorld - just got DH off to the golf course - hope he sticks it out!

Maybe she is clicking her heals together real hard under the table and hoping she can be Dorothy and find herself somewhere else. Too darn bad her shoes are not red!

:great: Bad News ICA - Not a chance - that is Dorothy sitting beside you!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow