AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember TOS.

Please do not discuss the minor children in an accusatory nature. They are victims of this situation and should be treated as such, unless LE tells us differently.

Please remember that theories and speculation are welcome, but they must be based in reality. ALSO - if you don't happen to agree with a theory, that's fine, BUT don't be condescending or tell those who are kicking the theory around, how to post.

Please be respectful and civil to each other and the MODS - or TOs will be issued. If you have a question about moderation, what is okay to post, or TOS, PM a mod. They will help you. You may always pm me or any of the mods you are comfortable with. We will get an answer for you.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25
Thread #26

Media/Timeline Thread:
AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 Media & Doc Dump (No Discussion)

Scanner Threads:
Scanner Thread 1
Scanner Thread 2
Scanner Thread 3
Scanner Thread 4

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/Thread #5

Last edited by a moderator:
dang....in regards to the websites down..
758660-lolcat_super-785506.jpg

lmao.....surprised we didnt 503 it !

LOL both websites went down and suddenly thread #18 closed without warning.

I wonder if LE is still hoping someone from the neighborhood will come forward saying they saw a vehicle leaving the home that night, sometime after midnight...

I wonder if LE is still hoping someone from the neighborhood will come forward saying they saw a vehicle leaving the home that night, sometime after midnight...

Uhmmmm, maybe,one of the boys heard someone leave that night??? Just an idea :what:

If there were any vehicles moving about around her house they have probably got it on video. I wonder if there are gangs down there?

That neighbors reporting has me at someone took her out of that window.

JMO

copying from #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoolin View Post
---not related to presser, but do we know if it was common for RC to go into work early? Or was this a "once in a blue moon" thing? Another star in perfect/imperfect alignment that night/morning?

I searched but couldn't find anything.
TIA

It might just be me, but I always figured the person who said she was "very early" just meant that it was early in the morning, not necessarily that she was extremely or unusually early to work, but that was just my take...that 7am is early in the morning. JMO

been looking again for article that I interpreted that she went in earlier than usual by a co-worker. I thought that if her regular shift was 7 it wouldn't have been called "early", but just she went in for her 7am shift - ? :waitasec:

funny how one little word can be interpreted so many ways.

-early as in early in the morning (depending on body clock)
-early (for her) as in not late
-early as in starting workday before usual shift started
:floorlaugh:

oh well, just a thought.

lol, nite all - I have to get up at 4:45 am tomorrow morning-my usual time - not early - :floorlaugh:

:eek:fftobed:

I have seen way to many cases just like this one.... This case is sadly gone cold. There is no new info to sleuth, no more press confrences, in a few weeks this thread will have hardly any discussions and few visitors ):

You know you watch enough of RC videos and watch her eyes closely when she speaks and it's either she naturally always moves her eyes like crazy or she is surely hiding something, knows something or boldly spinning a lie.
Eye_20Patterns.gif

I have seen way to many cases just like this one.... This case is sadly gone cold. There is no new info to sleuth, no more press confrences, in a few weeks this thread will have hardly any discussions and few visitors ):
.........and when the family doesn't camp out at the police station eagerly awaiting any news, many of the detectives will be assigned another case. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and when the parent is a suspect, they don't squeak. :(

well I am finally caught up.....the 78 Page thread was unbelievable.

I have typed out two posts that have gone poof....just like the two posts that I have lost..poof

I have followed so many children who have gone poof....first Caylee, then HaLeigh Cummings, Kyron Horman, Hailey Dunn, Aliayah Lunsford, Lisa Irving, Sky Metalwala, Bianca Jones, Ayla Reynolds, Sierra LaMar and now Isabel. I am sure that there are many more that we do not follow on WS.

What is happening in these family units to cause these babies and children to just drop off the face of the earth?

Why does this keep happening over and over?

Dear God...Please bring All The Missing Babies and Children Home To Those Who Love Them!

You know you watch enough of RC videos and watch her eyes closely when she speaks and it's either she naturally always moves her eyes like crazy or she is surely hiding something, knows something or boldly spinning a lie.
Eye_20Patterns.gif

Interesting, I was watching the video of the vigil. It makes me wonder if she had planned what she was going to say about SC. Maybe she was going over it in her head trying to remember the right words she had planned as she was saying them to the reporters.

My husband's a great father, the kid.., my husband loves those boys, loves my daughter, is a great husband, a great um, a great hu..., a great father to the boys and to Isabel and you know at the end of the stor.., at the end of the day, when isabel comes home, everybody's answers, everybody's questions will be answered.

Is it possible that they are letting Sergio be a sitting duck? Just an idea. Since he is now publicly ALONE at the house, no contact with the other children etc..and with Becky saying once Isa is home all questions will be answered. I dont know just something that came to mind.

Is it possible that they are letting Sergio be a sitting duck? Just an idea. Since he is now publicly ALONE at the house, no contact with the other children etc..and with Becky saying once Isa is home all questions will be answered. I dont know just something that came to mind.

I have thought about that, he's an actor and to get into theatre, you have to be able to act, goodness. So why is his acting so poor in interviews and on that 911, nonchalant, detached, etc? When you tell someone to get their butt home, it's because they're in trouble and "she's freaking out", in that tone, means she's exaggerating. If he's done nothing wrong, he could have thought RC hid Isa for whatever reason. The CPS agreement and LE holding evidence so tight from the investigation and the search warrant, in the house,makes me think he has some connection to her disappearance, in one form or another.

Editing...he's an opera singer, in plays in a theatre, it's people own opinion if that's an actor or not. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk