Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those posts make you wonder who it might be. I wished that he/she had not been banned and kept posting.

The person's nickname is quite similar to the nickname of someone who claimed to hack Nancy Garrido's email and blog. I wouldn't put too much into what they have to say.

If they did hack her account...I hope they get caught and are prosecuted. They posted message details from her account on the internet, I might be wrong here but they could possibly be charged with evidence tampering seeing as information in those emails could have an impact on what is happening in Jaycees case.

:cow:

Maz

Nah...that was me joining . I wanted to see if I would get a solicitation email. I didnt.

Try signing the guest book. I think the email that I got was an auto-response because I received it almost immediately.

Do you think I should email her back (cheyvonne)?

I do not think so...
After such a horrific ordeal I think Jaycee would not be as BOLD. This poster seems too strong to be JC....
BUT, can it be Cheyvonne Molino - that is possible.

Doesn't Nancy have a brother(s)? I got the overwhelming feeling that the poster was actually her sister-in-law.

Ironically, Nancy Garrido once worked at a children's center as part of a child abuse prevention program, reports CBS News correspondent Hattie Kauffman.

She met and married Phillip Garrido while he was in prison, according to Maines. Phillip Garrido was sentenced in 1977 to 50 years in jail for the kidnap of another woman, though he was paroled little more than 10 years later.

In 1993, Nancy Garrido may have been alone with Dugard for five months while her husband returned to jail for a parole violation

Maines said he's had limited time to talk with Garrido - just an hour and a half in the five days since taking the case - but indicated he may argue that she was just a victim in the ordeal as well.

Maines also said it would likely take "professional help" for him to get Garrido to open up to him so he could formulate a defense strategy.

Karan Walker, a neighbor of the Garrisons, described her encounters with Nancy Garrido to be disturbing, saying she displayed "erratic movements from suspected drug use [along with] poor hygiene," reports Kauffman.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/02/earlyshow/main5281452.shtml?tag=pop

The person's nickname is quite similar to the nickname of someone who claimed to hack Nancy Garrido's email and blog. I wouldn't put too much into what they have to say.

If they did hack her account...I hope they get caught and are prosecuted. They posted message details from her account on the internet, I might be wrong here but they could possibly be charged with evidence tampering seeing as information in those emails could have an impact on what is happening in Jaycees case.

:cow:

Maz

Would that individual be CM?

Here is the link to the early show interview with Nancy's lawyer:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5281443n&tag=related;photovideo
(((I haven't watched it yet but don't expect much... in one article I read today her lawyer said he may need the help of professionals to even get a word out of her about what happened)))

Also... angelwhocares posted a very good link in the media thread that I wanted to include here as well. It has a lot of good background info including the following (synopsis and will be back with link in a sec)

~She was a CNA and worked full time (dates in links)

~Property records show she was living in Denver than moved to Leavenworth

~She has an extensive CNA resume' with in (cali) and out of state licenses and references

~and more.....

link:Related Article: Nancy Garrido lived life of contradictions
http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_13255972

Article:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/ci_1325...ce=most_viewed

This interesting story that Michael Cardoza told on Jane Velez Mitchell's show this afternoon:
He said that through some of his police friends, he learned that Nancy Garrido already told the police that the day before Jaycee was actually kidnapped, they had spotted her, Phillip liked her 'look', but she was with too many other kids, so they came back the next day and grabbed her.

This interesting story that Michael Cardoza told on Jane Velez Mitchell's show this afternoon:
He said that through some of his police friends, he learned that Nancy Garrido already told the police that the day before Jaycee was actually kidnapped, they had spotted her, Phillip liked her 'look', but she was with too many other kids, so they came back the next day and grabbed her.
:eek::eek::eek: Can you say premeditation? This was no spur of the moment grabbing- he targeted her!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

also from her lawyer on the early show: "this was her first and only marriage" and she was married to him for several years while he was still behind bars.

lawyer said what he needs from Nancy right now is an open line of communication and where she has been and how she got to this point... and he says "that is going to take some professional help"... clarifying a psychologist or psychiatrist.. take your pick...

Yeah, assuming its true, its a pretty jawdropping damning statement she made to the police.
At least, that's how I reacted when I heard it.

Yeah, assuming its true, its a pretty jawdropping damning statement she made to the police.
At least, that's how I reacted when I heard it.
I hope PattyG was able to record that show! Thanks for the update on it!

I don't believe a word her lawyer says. It's easy to see what tact he's going to take here and he's already setting it up in the media. BS!!!

I wish people would update along the way , but from what I gather this nancy person was educated? All the more reason she should spend her life in jail and face whatever. Anyone educated who would take up with some ugly looking guy and abduct children for pedophilia deserves what they get.

:eek::eek::eek: Can you say premeditation? This was no spur of the moment grabbing- he targeted her!!!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Does premeditation mean something much more in kidnap charges or is that just in murders? I know that it matters and can explain more, but I just wondered if it means stiffer charges.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5281443n&tag=related;photovideo

in the early show interview... about 3/4 of the way through her lawyer is speaking. When asked if his client is cooperating with LE, the lawyer responds... let me put it this way.... "we haven't been asked to cooperate"

LE PLEASE DON'T DROP THIS BALL AGAIN!

I assume that just means that they have not offered her immunity to give up what she knows about everything Phil did. And I agree they should not do so, yet, because as many have noted here, she's culpable for what they did as well. IF it turns out there were unsolved cases (or murders) that Phillip participated in and the ONLY way they can find out is by Nancy giving him up, I suppose that is when deals might be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member