MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidental death, I think.

Accidental, as in shaking?

I don't think a "true" accident would be covered up, to appear as if it were a kidnapping or murder.

I just saw pictures of the parents - and they looked about 40 or 45 to me; then, I find out they're 20 years younger? There's been some hard lives, I think.

I would find it very odd a random person would snatch a baby and then kill her and dump her at a landfill. I "get" the motive behind kidnapping an older kid and then murdering them, but an infant? Has that ever happened?

Yikes-I was being sarcastic about the three phones thing, sorry :(
I think we've beaten that one up pretty well too...

Yeah...I think the phones are a dead horse at least asking WHY they had 3 of them. As I said, my husband and I had 5 once. If I counted all of the upgrades we have had, I probably have about 9 right now.

We're allowed to talk about anything here, as long as its related to the case and doesn't break TOS....so people can talk about the shorts if they want to. As for me, I don't see a thing wrong with it but if someone else wants to talk about it, they can. Doesn't offend me a bit.

Has there been any chatter here about the Dumpster fire at 2:27 a.m. on Tuesday a.m.? I just read about it on the Fox website, but hadn't heard about it before. Seems curious since that's the same time mom's phone was used.

Check the last thread, BR. We did discuss it. The coincidence was definitely noted.

Just jumping off your post Nurse, but I am wondering why they need to find the cell phones if they have the information already regarding the phone call. What can the phones tell them that the cell records don't? Fingerprints? what else?

I have been asking this since we heard about the phones...and can't figure it out...if they are really looking for the phones this diligently, there must be something though.

Whenever a call is made, there is some type of answer on the other end. Either a person or voice mail. LE would be able to track that record and find out who the call was made to. That person should remember who called them at 2:30 am.

Oh I agree.

I would find it very odd a random person would snatch a baby and then kill her and dump her at a landfill. I "get" the motive behind kidnapping an older kid and then murdering them, but an infant? Has that ever happened?

This child is too old for an infant kidnapping; in fact, it's kind of an in-between age.

Too old to be someone's "birth" - and too young to be the target of a pedophile.

What are the chances that it was the mother who called and reported the dumpster fire? Seems coincidental that they released the info that her phone was used about 2:30am and then someone reported a fire at 2:27am. Could it be her? And why?

Just jumping off your post Nurse, but I am wondering why they need to find the cell phones if they have the information already regarding the phone call. What can the phones tell them that the cell records don't? Fingerprints? what else?

Fingerprints are a biggie. Being around/near the home could point a finger at a home resident. Pointing at staging a crime scene. Confirmation that the phone company records are right.

that would be my thinking... to connect them back to someone.. also see if anything else was discarded in the same area? could point to where other evidence could be?? also if the phones were tampered with it could be possible that techs could be able to still retrieve data? those are just some thoughts... but I truly have no idea..

sure seems like they are very intent on finding something with a metal detector...in an area that has been searched multiple times.. and the only things that we know that are missing from the home are three phones and a baby.:twocents:

For you veteran WSers...please watch the following report...

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...rch-for-missing-baby-20111006,0,2371703.story

At 00:48 seconds, the reporter is talking and there is only video of the mother and father being interviewed. Watch how rapidly the mother's eyes are shifting. She seems extremely nervous and/or agitated. It just looked odd to me and I wanted your opinions.

***Silently lurking and praying for the safe return of baby Lisa***

Mom's acting skills are diminishing rapidly in my opinion.

There is an explanation for that on the last thread. Seems she was downloading contacts into a new phone so I would think maybe one was no longer active and for some reason they needed two. jmo

That's real convenient too, hmm? Mom would just happen to be downloading contacts, so all the phones were out on the countertop, ripe for the taking. Just a coincidence. Suuuuurrrre.

For SDT and anyone else who may have just joined us and missed this previous post of mine-

Here you go. This is the article that has the transcript of the interview that caused a few of us to be suspicious about. I've included a few excerpts but the article is and excellent one to read.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-new-details-emerge-as-parents-make-second-plea

Dad stated-

“I came home from work and the front door was unlocked. Most of the lights were on in the house. The window in the front was open.

It was the baby’s dad, Jeremy Irwin, who discovered Lisa was missing from her crib at around 4 a.m. Tuesday morning. He told police he had returned home after working a night shift as an electrician, went to check on the couple's children, saw their sons sleeping, and noticed the baby's crib was empty.

The couple said they ran around the house calling out the baby’s name and waking up their two young sons. The boys started crying as they scrambled to find a phone to call 911.

Father tells his story – reveals new details

“I came home from work and the front door was unlocked. Most of the lights were on in the house. The window in the front was open.

"Obviously that was all very unusual. Then I started checking on the kids – I checked on the boys first and then we checked on her [Lisa] and that’s when we realized she was gone,” Jeremy said.

.Jeremy said, “They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn’t call anybody.”
Asked if the boys heard anything Jeremy said, “I don’t think so. The window that was open was nowhere near their bedroom so I don’t think they heard anything. They’re both pretty heavy sleepers.”

Deborah clarified that the window was in a computer room that’s also used as a second living room.

Mother tearfully tells her story
The window that appeared to be tampered with was not the baby’s room as many have suspected. Instead, it was an office used as a second living room, Deborah said.

While discussing the cell phones that had been taken from the home, Deborah said, “They were on the counter in the kitchen. And there’s, uh, whenever we woke up … I woke up … and he came home andI, and he said ‘she’s not in her crib’ and I said ‘what do you mean she’s not in her crib?’ and I just knew, you know, that something was really wrong.

This search for the (presumed) cellphones could still implicate a random person. They kidnap baby, swipe phones from counter top so nobody can call authorities, and then throw them in the backyard shrubs when leaving?

Sounded better before I started typing it. Sounds ridiculous now though.

Actually that sounds like it would have been the smart thing to do if it was a random abduction. Parents couldn't make a call but kidnapper can't be traced away from the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire