Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nurmi will be surprised that Juan's book, due out now in January will eclipse his wildest dreams for his first part quasi-publication.

I have no interest in this high-priced paperback, for sure. IF I were to ever read it, it would be while sitting in a Goodwill store for an hour. Just skip the repetition and it will end up being maybe 20 pages of "facts" and attacks on the prosecution.

Whoa!!!

Someone got hold of Nurmi's rough draft of the introduction to his book!! Here's the first page....:D

Trapped with Ms. Arias
by Kirk Nurmi

Introduction.

I never sought out the fame being trapped with Ms. Arias as her attorney, even though I tried many times not to be, brought me. I am now so well known worldwide it is impossible to go unrecognized even when I go to the grocery store to buy the supplements that helped me lose so much weight. I get asked for my autograph all the time, even, dare I say, far more often than that bully prosecutor who kept throwing himself in front of the cameras because he wanted to feel like a rock star even though I kept telling Sherry that it was unconstitutional under the 4th 5th 6th amendment (note to self: look up citations on that) and would deny my client her right to a fair trial.

But let me go back for a minute. I didn't know when I was growing up that I would become one of the most famous defense attorneys not only in Arizona, but in the whole country. I didn't seek out that publicity because publicity can cause a client not to get a fair trial, and it is my job to make sure all my clients - even those I like only one day out of ten (note to self- - have secretary check to make sure I'm not violating attorney- client privilege including that).

But let me go back a minute, because this book will be about being trapped as Ms. Arias's attorney though I didn't want to do it and didn't agree at all with many things Jen said (which I can't be specific about because that would be about strategy which I'm not allowed to write about because of attorney client privilege).

The day I met the client who made me very famous who I didn't like 9 days out of ten I was wearing pink socks and a pink tie. Later, during trial, when I wore pink socks and a tie I would check Twitter to see if Wild would say they were salmon and he always did, but really I was checking Twitter to see if haters ....(close. Note to self...can't write about even that, not even my surveillance of social media because that might violate attorney client privilege, even though I didn't like my client 9 days out of 10 and felt trapped by Ms. Arias.

So let us begin by going back for a minute.....

I think Nurmi will be surprised that Juan's book, due out now in January will eclipse his wildest dreams for his first part quasi-publication.

I have no interest in this high-priced paperback, for sure. IF I were to ever read it, it would be while sitting in a Goodwill store for an hour. Just skip the repetition and it will end up being maybe 20 pages of "facts" and attacks on the prosecution.

Well...let's move that release date to Feb 16th...just got another notice from Amazon.

God, I hope this has something to do with the computer and that stupid program the defense guys were using. Hope it had nothing to do with the computer being turned on "when nobody was there" in the evidence room.
How do we figure out if that particular AG deals with defense or prosecutorial misconduct issues??

Some further thoughts about Nurmi's book:

1. It will probably be disappointing for anyone looking for inside info on the character and behavior of the killer, because he's severely restricted with what he can say because his only relationship with the her was that of attorney-client. Instead it will probably be a verbose memoir of the entire extended drama from his lone and biased POV.

2. Releasing it suddenly, unannounced and one-third complete serves two purposes, it beats Juan's book to publication, and uses the element of surprise as a viable substitute for genuine interest and curiosity. In fact, it's not likely to stray far from known facts and events, with any inside info more resembling justification rather than revelation.

3. Perhaps the high cost is an attempt to substitute value for price. The "It's worth it because it's expensive" stratagem.

Whoa!!!

Someone got hold of Nurmi's rough draft of the introduction to his book!! Here's the first page....:D

Trapped with Ms. Arias
by Kirk Nurmi

Introduction.

I never sought out the fame being trapped with Ms. Arias as her attorney, even though I tried many times not to be, brought me. I am now so well known worldwide it is impossible to go unrecognized even when I go to the grocery store to buy the supplements that helped me lose so much weight. I get asked for my autograph all the time, even, dare I say, far more often than that bully prosecutor who kept throwing himself in front of the cameras because he wanted to feel like a rock star even though I kept telling Sherry that it was unconstitutional under the 4th 5th 6th amendment (note to self: look up citations on that) and would deny my client her right to a fair trial.

But let me go back for a minute. I didn't know when I was growing up that I would become one of the most famous defense attorneys not only in Arizona, but in the whole country. I didn't seek out that publicity because publicity can cause a client not to get a fair trial, and it is my job to make sure all my clients - even those I like only one day out of ten (note to self- - have secretary check to make sure I'm not violating attorney- client privilege including that).

But let me go back a minute, because this book will be about being trapped as Ms. Arias's attorney though I didn't want to do it and didn't agree at all with many things Jen said (which I can't be specific about because that would be about strategy which I'm not allowed to write about because of attorney client privilege).

The day I met the client who made me very famous who I didn't like 9 days out of ten I was wearing pink socks and a pink tie. Later, during trial, when I wore pink socks and a tie I would check Twitter to see if Wild would say they were salmon and he always did, but really I was checking Twitter to see if haters ....(close. Note to self...can't write about even that, not even my surveillance of social media because that might violate attorney client privilege, even though I didn't like my client 9 days out of 10 and felt trapped by Ms. Arias.

That is rough, and I do feel a draft.

Trapped with Ms. Arias
by Kirk Nurmi

Introduction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What tripe.

Airplane+15.jpg

Whoa!!!

Trapped with Ms. Arias
by Kirk Nurmi

Introduction.

Ummmm.....Great parody! But it needs some comic book illustrations to go with it....

Well...let's move that release date to Feb 16th...just got another notice from Amazon.

God, I hope this has something to do with the computer and that stupid program the defense guys were using. Hope it had nothing to do with the computer being turned on "when nobody was there" in the evidence room.
How do we figure out if that particular AG deals with defense or prosecutorial misconduct issues??

I would venture to bet that Juan is still writing..... Heck, there's new material every day! And if KN violates client privilege with his first of 3, I can see that Juan might need a whole new chapter...

January 21, 2008. The day the killer will later refer to in vomiting out her most despicable and odious lie, that Travis was a pedophile (thanks goes to you too on this one, Nurmi).

In the early morning, Lisa says to Travis --goodnight honey. I love you baby. Travis says- I love you too. Good night.

at 9:35 a.m. Deanna text Travis and says- there's a mummy on my computer desk. Thanks for coming over. Love you.

At 2:03 p.m. Lisa says- hey did you call me and Travis replies yes. she says - do you need me to call you back right away?

Travis says- I just got some information about the genetic disorder.

Lisa says - ok I'll call you in a few minutes.

Over 20 minutes later Travis texts - when you say in a few what do you mean?

She says what do you mean? I just called your cell and left a message and I called your house phone.

2:29. Travis - my cell didn't ring and it doesn't show a voicemail.

2:35 Lisa says- did you get that last text?

2:35 Travis says no

2:36 p.m. Lisa said- I called again. Is it still not showing up? how strange. Try calling me again please?

2;37 pm Travis replied- we can just talk at FHE. Don't worry about it.

2:38 p.m. Lisa says- are you sure? I'd ike to know what's up.
Did you get tested or is it just more info? Travis says- just info.

Lisa says- okay I suppose I can wait.

438 pm lisa says -hey baby. I just tried calling you back again. Is it still not ringing for me?

5:38 p.m. the killer texts- I can't remember . am I supposed to pick you up on Wednesday at 10:30?

5:52 p.m. Leslie U texts T. -- just realized I never called Jodi back. CRAP!!

6:41 pm. killer: can we trade cars before fhe?

7:14 p.m. Deanna: you should go on American Gladiator. For real

Travis: why?

715 Deanna to T-- you would totally win!

7:17 p.m.Travis to Deanna- what makes you think that?

7:19 p.m. the killer says- " nevermind. One of the stores I need to go to tomorrow closes at 8. I'll just go tomorrow. "

7:20 p.m. Deanna to T--oh come on, you know you could if you train for it! you would get all crazy... it would be awesome!

7:24pm. T to killer: I got a ride from some peeps in the ward now you can just go get it. Let me know when you make the exchange.

7:25 p.m. to Deanna: I'll look into it.

7:25 p.m. killer: I'm almost asleep. We'll see. Zzzzz.

7:27 p.m. Deanna to T: yay! Have you really not thought about it till now?

7:27 p.m. T to the killer: you obviously don't need it that bad. I got a ride so you can go get the car. Now you're going to sleep?

7:27 p.m. T to Deanna --I haven't.

7:30 p.m. Killer: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. that's when I sent you the text.

7:30 Deanna to T: it could be fun . let me know

7:36 pm. Killer to T: I have a really bad headache. I can barely move.

9:11 p.m. Travis to killer. All right. Get it tomorrow then.

9:16 p.m. killer: can you talk right now?

9:17 p.m. T to killer-- Not right now.

That was the last text sent by Travis to anyone that night. It's interesting, among other things , that Travis asked the killer the next day if she had used his phone. I'm thinking she messed with it somehow, as in, blocked incoming calls from Lisa.

Notice there is no time in the afternoon when it was possible for her to stop by. Curious about the genetic disorder. Not genealogy, then? Included the exchange with Deanna because I think it demonstrates how the killer literally imposed herself into the middle of his full and loving life.

January 21, 2008. The day the killer will later refer to in vomiting out her most despicable and odious lie, that Travis was a pedophile (thanks goes to you too on this one, Nurmi).

In the early morning, Lisa says to Travis --goodnight honey. I love you baby. Travis says- I love you too. Good night.

at 9:35 a.m. Deanna text Travis and says- there's a mummy on my computer desk. Thanks for coming over. Love you.

At 2:03 p.m. Lisa says- hey did you call me and Travis replies yes. she says - do you need me to call you back right away?

She says what do you mean? I just called your cell and left a message and I called your house phone.

2:36 p.m. Lisa said- I called again. Is it still not showing up? how strange. Try calling me again please?

438 pm lisa says -hey baby. I just tried calling you back again. Is it still not ringing for me?

5:38 p.m. the killer texts- I can't remember . am I supposed to pick you up on Wednesday at 10:30?

7:19 p.m. the killer says- " nevermind. One of the stores I need to go to tomorrow closes at 8. I'll just go tomorrow. "

7:20 p.m. Deanna to T--oh come on, you know you could if you train for it! you would get all crazy... it would be awesome!

7:24pm. T to killer: I got a ride from some peeps in the ward now you can just go get it. Let me know when you make the exchange.

7:27 p.m. T to the killer: you obviously don't need it that bad. I got a ride so you can go get the car. Now you're going to sleep?

7:30 p.m. Killer: I fell asleep and a phone call woke me up. that's when I sent you the text.

That was the last text sent by Travis to anyone that night. It's interesting, among other things , that Travis asked the killer the next day if she had used his phone. I'm thinking she messed with it somehow, as in, blocked incoming calls from Lisa.

Notice there is no time in the afternoon when it was possible for her to stop by. Curious about the genetic disorder. Not genealogy, then? Included the exchange with Deanna because I think it demonstrates how the killer literally imposed herself into the middle of his full and loving life.

I'm thinking she had a way to track who he's talking to. She's getting into the middle of conversations with specious excuses. TA knows it....

Seriously..as slimy as Nurmi is, I believe he feels dirty after having to deal with that psycho. I think he is trying to distance himself from her and hopes the book will convey that he did what he had to do on her behalf because it was his job to give her some kind of defense, and that doesn't like her, never liked her and was forced to be in contact with her despite his many efforts to be removed from it all.

I get it.

It doesn't make me like him, but I understand his need for this kind of cleansing. I cannot help but sympathize to some degree with anyone--no matter how low to the ground they are--who has come in contact with that killer at any point in their life.

Why didn't Juan put that up on the big screen when CMJA was on the stand under cross. I don't see how she could have talked her way out of that. Is it possible Nurmi kept that out?

Thanks! Also, notice as she's the only he is irritated with, because she causes him unnecessary stress.

Seriously..as slimy as Nurmi is, I believe he feels dirty after having to deal with that psycho. I think he is trying to distance himself from her and hopes the book will convey that he did what he had to do on her behalf because it was his job to give her some kind of defense, and that doesn't like her, never liked her and was forced to be in contact with her despite his many efforts to be removed from it all.

I get it.

It doesn't make me like him, but I understand his need for this kind of cleansing. I cannot help but sympathize to some degree with anyone--no matter how low to the ground they are--who has come in contact with that killer at any point in their life.

Helping her with her defense shouldn't include suborning perjury and I believe that is exactly what he did. He knew those letters were forgeries and she lied about the pedo incident, if we could see it so could he. And I particularly disliked the way he went after Juan. He had a real hate on for him and resented Juan's popularity.

Nurmi checked twitter all the time. He was obsessed with social media and still is. You don't see Juan on there, and if he ever got on he would have thousands of followers. Nurmi wants to be liked and he cares what people say about him, that is why he lost weight but it didn't help because he is still a slob with bad habits and he still trashed TA and Juan. No matter what he does at this point he is not going to win friends and acceptance. Too little too late

The book is just another attempt to usurp Juan and it is failing big time. I made my comment on Amazon about his book. I only stated the truth. There is nothing he can say about CMJA without violating the attorney client privilege, so no reason to read his diatribe about Juan and Flores. Total waste of money.

In Jodi's letter to the Alexanders she wrote about getting into his phone, but she was totally justified in doing so.

Why didn't Juan put that up on the big screen when CMJA was on the stand under cross. I don't see how she could have talked her way out of that. Is it possible Nurmi kept that out?

I thought Jodi in her testimony said it was Jan 22 when this happened, although the forged pedo letter is dated Jan 21.

Helping her with her defense shouldn't include suborning perjury and I believe that is exactly what he did. He knew those letters were forgeries and she lied about the pedo incident, if we could see it so could he. And I particularly disliked the way he went after Juan. He had a real hate on for him and resented Juan's popularity.

Nurmi checked twitter all the time. He was obsessed with social media and still is. You don't see Juan on there, and if he ever got on he would have thousands of followers. Nurmi wants to be liked and he cares what people say about him, that is why he lost weight but it didn't help because he is still a slob with bad habits and he still trashed TA and Juan. No matter what he does at this point he is not going to win friends and acceptance. Too little too late

The book is just another attempt to usurp Juan and it is failing big time. I made my comment on Amazon about his book. I only stated the truth. There is nothing he can say about CMJA without violating the attorney client privilege, so no reason to read his diatribe about Juan and Flores. Total waste of money.

I think all thinking people are aware that Nurmi's tactics in court were way off even for a defense attorney stuck with a killer who showed no remorse and had no real defense to work with. Most people thought he was out of line on most levels. Good grief, even some non-thinking people (killer supporters) knew much of what he did should never have happened. But that's just it...he knows he is hated...and he wants to try to defend his actions.

There is no defense for most of what Nurmi said and did in court and in motions, etc. But I can understand his need to try to save face. I can't really think of many other reasons for him to write these memoirs. He can't actually expect to make any money on this...can he?

BBM ~ I would think he knew they were fake, but JA was throwing fits to "make him" bring it up in court. Can a Defence attorney let his client lie, even though he/she does not believe them? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17