TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the actual court order. Some form of testimony was given and certain "facts" alleged and proven.View attachment 91233

This makes me wonder how the Howder son in Prosper changed his ID... And WHEN. I still think there could be a connection to them.
Can anyone find that info out??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as ID cards, I actually got one made at the DMV with my pic and a older friends info on it. I went to the clerk of court and requested " my" birth certificate ( hers). I even spelled some stuff wrong and still got it. I used that to go get the ID card ( she had a DUI so I didn't want a suspended license .. And off to the bars I went. I was never questioned because it was a " real" ID. It was VERY easy. They made it there on the spot and I took it home. I did not get it in my hometown, I went one town over to play it safe.

850677d3ecf19c6b0e48d38586bc9932.jpg

I wonder if the Ponder Howder has an Idaho ID

Yes. The neighbor

Yes. The neighbor

The original PI dude? This must mean something's breaking, yes? First DA with his news leak, now Velling. Or is Velling just basing his knowledge on what DA said?

Whichever, I wish someone would hurry up and tell us!

Thanks for this. It's the Idaho ID application I'm interested in, I guess there's no trace of that? Surely she must have needed more than a random birth certificate to get a state ID card, otherwise it would be a common method for teens to get hold of "older" ID?

Remember, 30+ years ago rules about identity were much looser than they are now. Fake ID was a pandemic back then. (Oregon had a reputation for being too lax about checking ages & identifications when issuing ID cards. I heard some grocery stores outside the state of Oregon would refuse to trust an Oregon ID card as proof of age.)

As for changing one's name, while IANAL, my impression is that the court will approve the change for any half-way serious reason -- for example, to improve one's chances to be employed in a given field. In these cases the judge is more concerned about whether a person is trying to skip on a debt than the rationale, & will pointedly ask about that. So unless LEK came up with a doozy of a story that someone would remember 25+ years later, we'll never know what reason she gave.

If it's from today why does it say 10:07pm? Maybe it was from last night?

If it's from today why does it say 10:07pm? Maybe it was from last night?

Because that is when HE got the message. And the. Sent to me. I have been working today.

The guy owns/owned the home at the end of the street where the Ruffs lived in Leonard. His main profession is not PI work though, at least not according to LinkedIn.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

The guy owns/owned the home at the end of the street where the Ruffs lived in Leonard. His main profession is not PI work though, at least not according to LinkedIn.

Yep. Like I said I have no way of verifying this person other than paying for an investigation lol! But unless he is conducting a huge prank with fake linked in messages I am guessing he is legit

So, perhaps he is not primarily a PI? I have no idea either way. My LinkedIn is not up to date, because I am not looking for employment. I still message & follow others on it. If this is the recorded owner of a neighboring house & the Ruff family said they contacted the neighbor, it stands to reason that the neighbor is the the neighbor. See where I am going with this? Sometimes I think we look to deeply for hidden meanings or out of the box interpretations.

This makes me wonder how the Howder son in Prosper changed his ID... And WHEN. I still think there could be a connection to them.
Can anyone find that info out??

Linda, can you expound on this? I don't seem to remember seeing anything about this in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288