2011.06.30 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Will the Defense rest today?

Good Morning!

I don't know if they will rest today or not, should be interesting~

3340d1be5bb79e91d2bdb7e0e94fb893.jpg

Good morning, Friends! I hope ICA testifies today!!! :great:
her very last "curtain call" ...

(yes DT said they will rest today)

Good Morning!:coffee:

In honour of Caylee who loved bagels.

breakfast-series-bagels-coffee-and-juice-thumb469823.jpg

My thoughts and prayers going out to Team Caylee. They have fought like champions and I have faith that Justice will prevail.

:yourock:

:seeya:

Good morning, everyone!

Today should be a very interesting day. Will Casey testify or not? I have no idea, but I am excited about the DT wrapping up their case and the State doing their rebuttal.

This has been a long, hard road for all involved. I hope little Caylee Marie has justice at the end of this road.

Good morning, everyone!

Today should be a very interesting day. Will Casey testify or not? I have no idea, but I am excited about the DT wrapping up their case and the State doing their rebuttal.

This has been a long, hard road for all involved. I hope little Caylee Marie has justice at the end of this road.

TGIF!

I'm pretty sure it's Thursday? ( or am I having some "majical thinking"? ) :floorlaugh:

I still have no idea if they will rest today or not. I am not being indecisive, it is just how long they take questioning each witness over and over and over the same information and not getting the answer "they want." Until finally the magic words no further questions are heard.

Don't know who else is left or how much they want to cover, but I am sure JB will take some time talking with Ms. Cruz and trying to get her to tell dirt, all though any testimony from her seems irrelevant to me. Still has nothing to do with the murder of Caylee.

Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6803616#post6803616"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

Good morning, everyone!

TGIF!

huh? is it??? wait!:waitasec:

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing OK. Looks like the DF might rest today. The big question, will KC get on the stand? I will be popping in and out of my computer at work like a pop tart. Have a great day. Peace

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing OK. Looks like the DF might rest today. The big question, will KC get on the stand? I will be popping in and out of my computer at work like a pop tart. Have a great day. Peace

If Casey takes the stand, you can be sure they will not rest today. Baez will be re re re re redirecting. We could still be here a month from now. :banghead:

Morning everybody! I am still at work waiting for day shift to roll in, but I've been trying to catch up on what I missed yesterday after I went to bed. It seems like the grief expert was on and didn't do terribly well one way or the other. Did I miss anything else major?

Also, who's up to testify today you think? Can't wait to get home, get my pajamas on and pull up the trial feeds. I'm gonna be one tired lady this Friday morning, but its worth it. ;)

GA was a shockingly pleasant surprise yesterday. GA is finally sticking up for Caylee. Thought I never see that day. Caylee is proud of JO JO. I pray the Lord give GA strength to continue on that course.

Oh my gosh, Good Morning All :)

I've had limited bandwidth for the last couple of days so have only been listening to audio of the court proceedings, so hard! It just about broke my heart yesterday listening to George's testimony - I'll never understand how ICA could do this to the father that loved her and tried to protect her for nearly 3 years.

It was NOT George's fault he knew what decomp smelled like and he was forced to testify to the Grand Jury.
It was NOT George's fault that neither he nor Cindy were willing to put their house up to get ICA out of jail - They wanted answers to where Caylee was and I think they thought she would crack as well.

How dare Baez and ICA make it their personal mission to destroy this man. I'm just so outraged out what both of these morally bankrupt people have done to this man, I'm more angry today than yesterday.

According to stories both ICA's parents have been driven to physical violence against this woman - if I'd been in the same position I would probably have gone further.

Good Morning to all,

I hope today is as painless as possible to those who adored and loved Caylee.

I also hope today that those (she) who is responsible for every ounce of pain delivered to Caylee and those who adored and loved Caylee feels the full impact of the Karma Train.....which I hear the faint whistle of this morning-as it finally makes it's way into the station...

5n7peu.jpg

She WILL get on the stand IMO her MOM has had too many
"cameos" she has to outdo CA.
What's scary is that she is so <different> that she'll probably LOVE it!

I think River is coming up first.

Wouldn't it be a great segway for Baez to get River to end on "it was an accident that spiraled out of control" to then announce, dun dun dun ------------------> We call ICA to the stand your honor.

I watched some of the coverage last night on HLN. A viewer called Jane Velez Mitchell asking if Cindy will be charged with perjury.

All of them agreed they didn't believe she would because she's a mom and her daughter may be sentenced to death row, etc etc.

I thought how wrong if she is not. This is exactly the type of behaviour that got Casey where she is today. Pathological lying and getting away with it. What message are we sending our children and especially young adults who are watching? Let me say that I do not wish what the Anthonys are going through to my worse enemy but if you break the law, you should pay for your crime and as far as I know, lying under oath is breaking the law.

*Sigh*

2 hours to go.

Then the burning question will nearly be known. My thoughts, Baez will not rest defense today, and ICA will take the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82