Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you.

YEP. I did hear a few things I hadn't seen mentioned here before. Forgive me if it's been listed before, I have NOT been able to keep up with all 70+ threads :)

In the 7/26 phone call with Lee, he asked her when she last talked to Caylee. She stated on the phone about noon, the SAME day that Mom (Cindy) called the cops. Did I hear that right? I hadn't heard that tidbit before. Not that that means anything, since I don't know that she tells anything truthful, but I'm glad it's on tape to hear. Wonder how she'll explain that when there's no phone record of that.
Yep...she did say that...and yep, it wasn't true.

Personally, I don't think there is a reason to discuss ZFG at all since I don't believe she existed. Maybe only in the sense to find out how or why Casey was using her name. But she is a fictious person as far as I am concerned and I don't think it is fair to the real one to have a thread entitled that.

Cindy didn't know where she was because Casey had lied to her. Just like she lies to everyone. She told her mother she was in a certain place and she wasn't. Mom couldn't find her until the tipoff in the car. I think people need to quit blaming Cindy for things.

I'm glad you said "address". We were having a whole discussion the other night about Cindy going to find Casey. Someone said she found her "number" in the car, but I recalled address. I'm of the mindset that Casey was "missing" which led me to believe the many comments by Cindy that she spoke/texted her daughter every day weren't all on the up and up. Oh, Cindy may have tried to get in touch with her daughter, but I don't think it was to just chat. Others didn't find it odd that Cindy didn't know where she was exactly.

I'm confused on the purse left in the car.
IIRC, at first Cindy said she got Amy's address from a piece of paper left in the car.
The purse was mentioned a few days later, what was in the purse?
Casey's life? Drivers license, insurance, Cindy's Credit Cards, money etc.
Or her have to have at all times items? Comb, brush, makeup mirror, etc.
Items for Caylee. Was this her everyday on the road purse, or her spare with disposable items.
I don't think the contents of the purse has ever been mentioned by Cindy or LE.
My whole life is in my purse, I could be gone for weeks.....
:waitasec:

Cindy is the one who said the purse was in the car, so I don't necessarily believe it.

Aprilshowers - Thanks for sharing your story, it seems like it could be helpful in understanding Casey's thought process.

I like the way you are breaking it up into sections, it's easier to digest that way.

Cindy didn't know where she was because Casey had lied to her. Just like she lies to everyone. She told her mother she was in a certain place and she wasn't. Mom couldn't find her until the tipoff in the car. I think people need to quit blaming Cindy for things.
We later discussed that at the bond hearing she may have given the impression that she always knew where her granddaughter/daughter were in hopes that they would allow Casey to come home.

Only 11 States allow this...Florida is one of them. Most States require that you be in a profession where you would need this info - like a repo man, detective, etc.
What a relief! I already knew that in a lot of places not even LE could randomly run license plates, so this really surprised me. Where do I get the information about what states allow this? I'm just curious! With so many stalkers and other creeps out there, it seems a dangerous thing to allow.

Personally, I don't think there is a reason to discuss ZFG at all since I don't believe she existed. Maybe only in the sense to find out how or why Casey was using her name. But she is a fictious person as far as I am concerned and I don't think it is fair to the real one to have a thread entitled that.

She was not a fictitious person, she was a person that Casey was attempting to frame. She really exists, she was really at the Sawgrass Apartments on the 17th . The timeline does not allow for this to be a coincidence.

Casey was at Sawgrass on the 17th - looking for a patsy.

I'd like to ask here, would you rather I just put all the information together in ONE post, or break it up as I'm doing?

Thanks

It's much easier Hun to read a post that doesn't contain spaces between every line, and isn't broken up into smaller posts.

Try putting it all together without the double spacing after each line, into one post so the people that try to follow the thread can follow your story. Don't be discouraged if people don't respond right away, sometimes people read but don't comment immediately, so don't let that keep you from sharing your story.

;)

I don't think anyone else was taking care of her. I think she just left her in the car (or the trunk). I actually think Cindy refused to watch her very often at night so that Casey could carouse. I don't feel Cindy liked it so Casey would take Caylee and tell her mom the sitter was watching her and go off with her. I don't think Casey ever had any baby sitter other than Cindy (and maybe occasionally that Holly person). Most of the time I think she was with Casey (or in the car).

I think pretty much everyone believes ZFG is a figment of Casey's imagination, but a good question would be ~ who was really taking care of Caylee when Cindy or Holly wasn't? I'd think somebody would come forward and say they were, if for no other reason than concern for Caylee and to prove Casey is lying and help LE.

Thank you aprilshowers for all the information. It is very interesting! :)

You don't know that. That isn't a fact. Sorry. But thats only your opinion (albeit it a good one). But others may have different opinions. ZFG was fictitious as far as being a real nanny to Casey.

She was not a fictitious person, she was a person that Casey was attempting to frame. She really exists, she was really at the Sawgrass Apartments on the 17th . The timeline does not allow for this to be a coincidence.

Hi all, new here. I have been reading up on this case...it is one of the strangest cases I've ever seen. I was reading the visitors log and saw the names "William Waters" and "Stefany Kostakis". What is their connection to Casey???

1. If something was done to Caylee on the 16th of June, how did the car NOT smell on the 24th of June when she returned home and the gas cans were found?
2. If the car didn't smell and Caylee wasn't around, where was Caylee from the 16th to the 24th and was she still alive?
3. If the car still smelled on July 15th when 911 calls were made, then something must have happened between June 24th (when it allegedly DID NOT smell) and the 27th when it was abandoned (assuming Casey had no contact with the car from the 27th to the 15th.

The car NOT smelling on the 24th but the fact that Caylee was not seen since the 16th is the most troubling part when I think about this timeline. This makes me doubt George but also I really don't believe George was involved but this is very confusing.

I don't think anyone else was taking care of her. I think she just left her in the car (or the trunk). I actually think Cindy refused to watch her very often at night so that Casey could carouse. I don't feel Cindy liked it so Casey would take Caylee and tell her mom the sitter was watching her and go off with her. I don't think Casey ever had any baby sitter other than Cindy (and maybe occasionally that Holly person). Most of the time I think she was with Casey (or in the car).
It's so sad to even think that's what had been happening, but it could very well be. Then when Casey met up with her new boyfriend and wanted to go clubbing, Caylee was totally in the way of her new lifestyle she wanted. This is another reason I don't think there was any 'accident'.

But when she was showed a picture of her, Casey said she never met her. She wasn't trying to frame her.

What a relief! I already knew that in a lot of places not even LE could randomly run license plates, so this really surprised me. Where do I get the information about what states allow this? I'm just curious! With so many stalkers and other creeps out there, it seems a dangerous thing to allow.

Check this out.

Please keep in mind that this is a cheap service, it only costs $12.00 - if you are willing to pay more I'm sure someone out there will get you whatever information you want.

Cindi may THINK she knows where he daughter was at all times but it isn't true. She texted her and called her all day long but Casey is a big liar. I bet 90% of what she ever told her mom was a big lie. I have no idea why her family ever believes her. I don't think Casey knows what truth is.

We later discussed that at the bond hearing she may have given the impression that she always knew where her granddaughter/daughter were in hopes that they would allow Casey to come home.

I don't believe Cindy really believed it was a victory.... I think it was only her way of saying how RELIEVED she was that Casey wasn't yet charged with anything more.

This was the way I interpreted it as well, not for Casey's sake but because to her that meant the police didn't have proof that Caylee is dead.

Maybe the car did stink and George thought it was the garbage he removed and threw away. Has it ever been told the day they discovered the garbage and their so called reason for the smell?

1. If something was done to Caylee on the 16th of June, how did the car NOT smell on the 24th of June when she returned home and the gas cans were found?
2. If the car didn't smell and Caylee wasn't around, where was Caylee from the 16th to the 24th and was she still alive?
3. If the car still smelled on July 15th when 911 calls were made, then something must have happened between June 24th (when it allegedly DID NOT smell) and the 27th when it was abandoned (assuming Casey had no contact with the car from the 27th to the 15th.

The car NOT smelling on the 24th but the fact that Caylee was not seen since the 16th is the most troubling part when I think about this timeline. This makes me doubt George but also I really don't believe George was involved but this is very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine