While we are searching.. OT thread.

Today I ve been really busy gardening , cleaning and washing .My 2 year old is now asleep my teenage daughters are at sleepovers, and ive just checked the thread for hopeful news as we are all doing .

Doing more laundry. (does it ever end?) The little guy watched Batman. Last time I looked, the Cubs were winning 8 zip. I wish they'd save some of those runs.

Having pork chops for dinner..... going to our friends again. Will watch Spiderman 2 with the little guy for the umpteenth time. Looking forward to seeing Spiderman 3 Friday! We have our tix and going to the 2:30pm show. Then next Sunday we have Cub tickets! Can't wait to see them play the Nat's. My son will get to ride the "el" train in Chicago for the first time. Following Sunday is mothers day, and oh boy do I hope we have our "good news" by then......... Then the following Sunday is the lilac parade! Can't wait for that too.........

Doing more laundry. (does it ever end?) The little guy watched Batman. Last time I looked, the Cubs were winning 8 zip. I wish they'd save some of those runs.

Having pork chops for dinner..... going to our friends again. Will watch Spiderman 2 with the little guy for the umpteenth time. Looking forward to seeing Spiderman 3 Friday! We have our tix and going to the 2:30pm show. Then next Sunday we have Cub tickets! Can't wait to see them play the Nat's. My son will get to ride the "el" train in Chicago for the first time. Following Sunday is mothers day, and oh boy do I hope we have our "good news" by then......... Then the following Sunday is the lilac parade! Can't wait for that too.........

Cubby, do you live in the Chicago area? I grew up there. I heard last night that the Cubs, Sox and Bulls all won their games :D

Devote some time to the other cases that I am involved in here at WS's. I have also been trying to update the myspace pages that I maintain for those cases. I currently am trying to keep up with 9 myspace profiles, that alone keeps me busy.
I still manage to spend time with the family though and am enjoying my 2 grandbabies.

Shadow, I think we are tied for number of MySpace profiles. I told myself I wouldn't create any more new ones, but I just can't help myself when I see a case that needs a profile!

Cubby, do you live in the Chicago area? I grew up there. I heard last night that the Cubs, Sox and Bulls all won their games :D

I'm in the far west burbs. I didn't know the Sox won last night, but knew the Cubs and Bulls did.

where did you grow up?

Spring Classes for Men at

THE
ADULT LEARNING CENTER

REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED
by Friday, May 4,

NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL
OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS, MAXIMUM

Class 1
How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays--Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2

The Toilet Paper Roll--Does It Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3
Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls, and Nearby Bathtub?--Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4

Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor--Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5
Dinner Dishes--Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.

Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning
at 7:00 PM

Class 6
Loss Of Identity--Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.

Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM

Class 7
Learning How To Find Things--Starting With Looking In The Right Places And Not Turning The House Upside Down While Screaming.
Open Forum

Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8
Health Watch--Sending Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes.

Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 9
Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost--Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.

Class 10
Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
Driving Simulations.

4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11
Learning to Live--Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing

Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined

Class 12
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.

Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours, beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy--Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM, for 2 hours.

Class 14

The Stove/Oven--What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.

Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued

to the survivors.

Just heard from my sister. She, my nephew and father are driving to Phoenix. They are in Tulsa now. She thought she was hallucinating seeing all the armadillos on the side of the road.

I think we're all going to be thinking we're hallucinating when we finally see the dna results! (A good hallucinating, in that we finally see them.)

Just heard from my sister. She, my nephew and father are driving to Phoenix. They are in Tulsa now. She thought she was hallucinating seeing all the armadillos on the side of the road.

I think we're all going to be thinking we're hallucinating when we finally see the dna results! (A good hallucinating, in that we finally see them.)

What I love about the airports in Arizona and Texas are the "armadillo droppings" they sell. They're really a caramel/nut type candy but I love the name! :p

Cubby, I was LMAO at your "Spring Classes For Men" post. Hilarious, and so true! :D

I grew up in the near west burbs of Cicero and Berwyn. My family lived in LaGrange/Countryside area for a while, and now they live in the Oak Brook/Lombard area.

Ick! Armadillo droppings candy! Every once in awhile we see alligators on the side of the road here in FL. When we first moved down here from Washington DC, my husband (being from New Hampshire) couldnt get over the fact he had to stop for an alligator to let it cross the road! Unfortunately, it is a common thing around here.
One of the strangest thing I've ever seen from the side of the road was a wild Monkey climbing a tree! At first I thought I was hallucinating! Then someone told me that many many years ago they were filming the movie "Tarzan" (I believe) and the monkeys escaped, then multiplied and I guess are still around out in the wild!

Oh and I forgot to mention the time that I spend trying to keep Christine out of trouble. I think that is a lost cause.;)

You tawkin' 'bout me?????
aggressive.gif

ETA: I have no idea what she's talking about, just for the record.

All I've seen around here for wildlife is the mosquito's, lol. There are alligators, but in the 4 years we have lived here I haven't seen one (except at the N.O. zoo).

Dear WebSleuth friends, if you would use WAITING FOR DNA RESULTS in your subject lines in this thread, it would remind anyone happening to read it that we are...waiting...waiting. Thank you!

Ick! Armadillo droppings candy! Every once in awhile we see alligators on the side of the road here in FL. When we first moved down here from Washington DC, my husband (being from New Hampshire) couldnt get over the fact he had to stop for an alligator to let it cross the road! Unfortunately, it is a common thing around here.
One of the strangest thing I've ever seen from the side of the road was a wild Monkey climbing a tree! At first I thought I was hallucinating! Then someone told me that many many years ago they were filming the movie "Tarzan" (I believe) and the monkeys escaped, then multiplied and I guess are still around out in the wild!

I vaguely recall that story, although I thought it was a circus and a train accident. Either the monkeys escaped as a result of the train accident or were released when the circus went out of business.

What I love about the airports in Arizona and Texas are the "armadillo droppings" they sell. They're really a caramel/nut type candy but I love the name! :p

Cubby, I was LMAO at your "Spring Classes For Men" post. Hilarious, and so true! :D

I grew up in the near west burbs of Cicero and Berwyn. My family lived in LaGrange/Countryside area for a while, and now they live in the Oak Brook/Lombard area.

I'm near the Lombard area. Years and years ago I had family in both Cicero and South Berwyn.

Doogie - Happy Belated Anniversary. I hope your dinner was great. What kind of music?
Annasmom - Happy Sewing, a talent which I don't have...... nor do I have writing or music talent, both of which I admire.

I don't need to remind anyone that Anna disappeared on Jan. 16, 1973 but I don't know if anyone remembers that the time was 2:15 - 2:20 pm.

I propose that tomorrow everyone takes a minute to remember, light a candle or say a prayer according to their own beliefs at some point between 2:15- 2:20 pm tomorrow.

I don't need to remind anyone that Anna disappeared on Jan. 16, 1973 but I don't know if anyone remembers that the time was 2:15 - 2:20 pm.

I propose that tomorrow everyone takes a minute to remember, light a candle or say a prayer according to their own beliefs at some point between 2:15- 2:20 pm tomorrow.

That is so thoughtful! What a wonderful idea. I will take time out of studying tomorrow to do just that. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back