NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Clarence Coe has been arrested in connection with Shaniya's disappearance at approximately 11:00 PM tonight. Articles on the news site was updated 11 minutes ago. Not many details at this time.....
Nothing was mentioned about the recovery of Shaniya, so I have to think LE does not have her or a body yet.

WRAL.com

ETA: Coe is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center without bond.

OMG what did he do with her? How did he get her? I have so many questions and I won't be here til later today to watch this unfold but I'll be checking in on my blackberry. Y'all keep me updated with your excellent posts. TIA

http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx
or http://www.ccsonc.org/active_inmates/Inmates.aspx and enter name
coe.jpg

The mentioned above must be the same clarence, because:
the aids article (written: January 13, 2004) states:

http://www.libertyeducationforum.org/pages/HW_hiv_aids1.html

<snipped>
Mr. Coe, the construction worker, is one of those with options, but they didn't pan out right away. Mr. Coe was serving a 15-month prison sentence until July for robbing a restaurant.

this means this Coe should have been released from jail in July 2003 for a robbery and the record for this Coe shows:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0719212&searchLastName=Coe&searchFirstName=Clarence&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=1

Sentence Number: BA-001 Commitment Type: INMATE
Conviction Date: 05/14/2002 County Of Conviction: CUMBERLAND
Service Status: EXPIRED Sentence Begin Date: 05/14/2002
Actual Release Date: 07/15/2003
Punishment Type: ACTIVE SS Projected Release Date: 07/15/2003
Sentence Type 1: DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS
Minimum Term: 1 YEAR 3 MONTHS Maximum Term: 1 YEAR 6 MONTHS

INITIAL 01054657 COMMON LAW ROBBERY (PRINCIPAL) 04/20/2001 FELON CLASS G
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT 01063108 COMMON LAW ROBBERY (PRINCIPAL) 10/06/2001 FELON CLASS G

No birth info on anything! Can someone who has more time and more resources than I, find a birth date so we can shoot this over to our astros? TIA

Not much info yet on this . I'd like to know if he is mom's boyfriend or a stranger.
I'm leaning more to the fact he is the boyfriend. I don't see how a stranger could take Shaniya in that tiny little trailer without anybody hearing it.

Kimberlyd125, I am wondering if this Coe guy is the mothers' boyfriend also. What makes me think he might be is that the articles state that the boyfriend was there, but no name and no mention of him having been talked to. I just hope and pray this guy with HIV did not molest Shaniya. I am so afraid for her.

(now jumping off your post)

One thing I am sure of is that no one broke into that home without everyone inside knowing it. Any metal door is going to make a sound when opening.

I am so disgusted with the fact that the sewage problem was so bad that the occupants were not even allowed to go back into the mobile home. It had to be really bad. And as it was a rental, the owners would have had to fix it. I just do not understand.

This beautiful child did not have to die. (none of them do) I hope all of those children are taken away because of the condition the respective mothers had them living in.

I am furious! :furious:

OMG what did he do with her? How did he get her? I have so many questions and I won't be here til later today to watch this unfold but I'll be checking in on my blackberry. Y'all keep me updated with your excellent posts. TIA

momtective, I don't know what he did with Shaniya, but he must not be telling LE where she is. That makes me fear the worst.

Hurry back!

momtective, I don't know what he did with Shaniya, but he must not be telling LE where she is. That makes me fear the worst.

Hurry back!

I've got about 20 min. then I have to get up and get outta here...much stuff to be done today.

Is there gonna be a live feed to presser?

I've searched everywhere I know to look for a DOB...can't find one.

"They did locate some things there at the trailer park inclusive of what the mother indicated what the child was wearing," Thompson said.

http://www.thesunnews.com/564/story/1162811.html

Am I reading correctly that they located the clothes she was wearing?
Or is this old news and I'm just catching it?

I'm always so nervous when I first log in. I really don't want to see "Found Deceased" by this precious little girl's name. I don't have good feelings about this one, though. I'm off to read up on all the stuff I missed yesterday evening...

"They did locate some things there at the trailer park inclusive of what the mother indicated what the child was wearing," Thompson said.

http://www.thesunnews.com/564/story/1162811.html

Am I reading correctly that they located the clothes she was wearing?
Or is this old news and I'm just catching it?

Sounds like they may have located some or all of her clothing, maybee her undies or her nitie

I'm not finding live coverage of press conf anywhere.

Man! I cannot find a live link except for the weather at WRAL!

My granddaughter lives in Fayetteville and is stationed at Pope AFB. Her husband (my grandson-in-law) was stationed at Ft. Bragg and deployed to Afganistan last month. She called last night and we discussed Shaniya being missing. She said she would help search Saturday if she had not been located before then. She is with Security Forces (military police).

Let's hope this PC this morning will be good news as to where Shaniya is! Prayers here for Shaniya!!!!

Oh, they pushed the time back to later this morning.

ETA: Reporter just said that on wral news video.

I wonder if that means they were gonna bring public up to date on what they had so far, but since then there has been new developments they are working on.

I keep thinking about the neighbor that heard someone beating on a wall at 3:00 am.
That's when this had to happen (whatever happened)
So why is mom's timeline starting at 5:30.
This makes me think she was gonna try to cover for the that did this. She may have even been in on it.
I think the statements from the 7 yo might have been what broke this case. IMO

I think Mom was gonna cover, 7 yo told all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv