17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FT on JVM saying the special prosecutor sold them out... What does that mean?

Another thing is... so Trayvon should run and take the chance of being shot in the back by this guy that has been following him? Who wouldn't try and wrestle the gun away from someone who had it pointed at you? Trayvon, IMO, was trying to not be shot and lost!

MOO

I hope it was clear I wasn't blaming Trayvon Martin for not surrendering at the sight of a gun. This is only my speculation anyway, but I'm not blaming TM for anything.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sold who out? Who is "them?" What exactly does Frank have to do with any of this? Other than not reporting to the HOA that Zimmerman was carrying a loaded gun during his rounds and that he had "fed up" issues?

MOO

Oh that's going to help a lot, that actually sounds as if SPD or the SP and GZ had some kind of an arrangement or understanding in place....I am really sure that is going to help GZ tremendously...

That gun could have just as easily have killed to boy walking his dog because GZ totally disregarded what he knew he was being asked to do. Now imagine that was your child out there walking the dog that night and they were shot because GZ did not respect what he was told. jmo

Sold who out? Who is "them?" What exactly does Frank have to do with any of this? Other than not reporting to the HOA that Zimmerman was carrying a loaded gun during his rounds and that he had "fed up" issues?

MOO

BBM..Thats what I want to know..He also stated he was livid..JMHO

I hope it was clear I wasn't blaming Trayvon Martin for not surrendering at the sight of a gun. This is only my speculation anyway, but I'm not blaming TM for anything.

No! No! No! I was more replying and agreeing with you from the post you quoted. I think your post was great and I agree with it, but I was also saying that he may not have run because he didn't want to get shot in the back.

I think that a lot of people, not you, expect a 17-year-old to know what to do in a situation like this. I know myself, and I would not run, I would be too scared that they would shoot me in the back. I would try and get the gun away from the person that had been following me.

Sorry if I didn't make my post clear? I agree with all your posts!

Alan Dershowitz is a constitutional law professor at Harvard and has been since long before the Simpson trial.

He has also done amazing work for years as part of the Innocence Project.

That gun could have just as easily have killed to boy walking his dog because GZ totally disregarded what he knew he was being asked to do. Now imagine that was your child out there walking the dog that night and they were shot because GZ did not respect what he was told. jmo

:clap: Excellent point!

Oh that's going to help a lot, that actually sounds as if SPD or the SP and GZ had some kind of an arrangement or understanding in place....I am really sure that is going to help GZ tremendously...

And I suspect that may very well be the case here...JMHO

It means that Frank never understood what the Special Prosecutor was doing.

And I guess she did sell them out compared to what Wolfinger was going to do, which was nothing. So from Frank's point of view, it makes some kind of sense that he sees it as a betrayal of his dear friend.

It could be that they used Frank to get George to meet up and therefore get arrested.

GZ was asked if he was following Trayvon and GZ said that he was.

What was said is "we don't need you to do that", a 911 operator on behalf of the police dept.

That is a polite or formal way of saying "Stop following him". It's not an option.

I just heard it again and it was not only "what" the dispatcher told GZ but "HOW" he said it. Like "oh no....we don't need you do that."

Okay. I'm intrigued and just to make sure I am getting this correct...

Zimmerman spots a black guy acting suspicious... he has to be describing Trayvon because the clothes match perfectly to the call he made to LE.

Trayvon runs and he happens to come across a drug deal? This drug dealer has no choice but to shoot and kill Trayvon because he is a witness.

The drug dealer/shooter then comes into contact with Zimmerman and a fight happens. Zimmerman gets the upper hand and kills the drug dealer/ shooter?

Is this right?

Yes,that is one of the scenarios that I have come up with, either a drug deal, or he (Tray) spotted a bogeyman who was laying in wait for GZ. If you look back at those 46 police reports that GZ called in, you will notice that some of them didn't have a name as to who called in the report, and then some just said George, some said George Simmerman(sp) and the phone numbers are redacted. This leads me to believe that at times, someone was impersonating GZ.

My other scenario is that Tray made it onto his back porch like his dad's girlfriend said he did, and heard the attack on George, maybe he came to help George, and accidentally got shot in the scuffle. Maybe that third person had on a gray hoodie too. Maybe it was a total setup. If you ponder much, there's one particular person who fits a scenario like this.

What really bugs me is that GZ would have known those addresses...FT said GZ was over the whole neighborhood except for the small portion that he attended to. GZ would have known, and would not have had to go look for the address. An impersonator may have had to... I know this all seems way out there, but that is how it usually is in true crime stories. JMO

I don't think FT knows what he's talking about, he makes no sense to me, and seems to want more than his 15min. by spewing out w/e comes into his head. I don't believe he's doing GZ any favors by doing so. JMO

Padilla just stated on JVM... In California IF a dispatcher tells you to back off, you better obey.. IF you don't you will be arrested when LE arrives on the scene.. JMHO

We will have to agree to disagree on that. I see a difference between "you dont have to do that" and "dont do that"
:

But GZ knew the difference because he said "okay". It's good some people are voicing their opinions here because it is obvious that unless LE tells people in the future to stop following and get back to you car and either go home where we can reach you or stay with you vehicle until LE gets there people will continue to use the excuse they were "specific enough so it doesn't count". When other lives are at stake a citizen should be clear on what exactly the LEO is instructing them to do. GZ did not ask the dispatcher, do you want me to stop. GZ did not ask the dispatcher is it okay of I still following him and let you know where he is. GZ said okay, indicating he fully understood what the dispatcher wanted him to do.

I did not have a problem understanding what the dispatcher meant. But if some do they should always ask for clarification because the last thing that dispatcher wanted GZ to do was follow TM. jmo

MOO

JMO/IMO I believe MOM is a professional. I am kinda curious to see if MOM calls FT in the near future. Maybe MOM will tell him that the FT Variety Hour isn't helpful, and it's time for FT to quit show business and go home.

Who had legal custody of Trayvon? I'm only asking this because if Trayvon's mother had legal custody of Trayvon, she may have had to be the one to legally identify him and it may have taken her time to get up to Sanford to do this and that may be where the "3 days" at the morgue came from?

If Tracy didn't have legal custody of Trayvon, would he legally be able to identify him? I would think the custodial parent would be the one who had to actually do the indentification or give permission for someone other than them to do the identification? Which would mean papers had to be signed? Right?

Sybrina had legal custody, but it was Tracy who identified Trayvon. I think that Miami Gardens is less than an hour from Sanford.

And I suspect that may very well be the case here...JMHO

I think it may very well have been the the case in Frank Taafe's mind
and I am very sure that SPD, Wolfinger, and the Special Prosecutor are all going to be simply thrilled that he aired that out on camera....

that kind of thing could really get him in trouble IMO JMHO and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10