2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall Father's Day, Mother's Day, Christmas and Easter last year. However, if you asked me about details the day AFTER these dates, I couldn't begin to summon up the detailed description that George Anthony has recalled.

It would be telling to see how much detail he recalls of what Casey and Caylee were wearing on Father's Day, along with other details of that day. I would be willing to wager he does not recall as much detail of clothing, tv shows, etc. as he does of June 16th. He would recall the screaming, yelling, accusations and possibly physical altercations of that day. Just who is being protected here?

I've thought about this too (GA remembering the clothes), but if say, three days after KC left, CA is asking GA when is the last time you saw Caylee, he might say it was Monday and they were wearing such and such. A week later, he may recall that day again because he made it a point to remember the last time he saw Caylee. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sure as the weeks went by, it was clear in their mind the circumstances and events surrounding the last time they saw KC and/or Caylee and kept referring back to that point in their mind.

LP made this statement quite a while back about KC leaving the house with Caylee at 12:30-1:00 AM on NG one night (as she was cutting him off). Once I heard it, the whole thing made much more sense to me. KC would have been angry enough after the fight with CA (judging by her lack of control as evidenced in the jailhouse video) to take Caylee out and strangle her to spite CA.

What I can't reconcile at this point is KC being on the home computer between 7:30-8:00 a.m. on the morning of the 16th. So I guess now I am confused again. :waitasec:

I have also always thought that initially, KC meant to throw the death of Caylee in CA's face. Perhaps she went home that morning just daring CA to ask her where Caylee was and when she didn't (maybe CA left very early that morning to avoid additional confrontation with KC), KC had time to think about what she had done. As time goes by maybe she thinks she needs to make it look like an accident, so she takes Caylee in the backyard and she's going to make it look like a drowning, but the flurry of phone calls to GA&CA go unanswered. This scenario has failed, so she throws Caylee back into the trunk and proceeds like just "any other normal day" (heads to TL's so they can go rent a movie).

I was unaware that LP had served time for tax evasion>? Do you have a link to that little tidbit because I surely would love to read that one...:waitasec:

As for his motive-of course he has ulterior motives-doesn't everyone? What are all of OUR motives here for being so involved in this case? We all have our reasons, as I am sure Lenny has his-be it fame or glory, but regardless, he is a part of the story, and he has been from almost the beginning. :)

http://videos.sacbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1869914&item_index=33&genre_id=827&sort=NULL

BOLDED BY BOSTON

Perhaps but I don't see KC being willing to care for Caylee full-time by herself. That would impede her lifestyle.... she would lose the fun loving swinger she was becoming. I feel KC would be happy to have her parents care for Caylee AND KC being able to come and go as she pleased. Heck -- who wouldn't like that? Don't have to pay any rent, parents give you car to drive, cans of gas always available to fill the tank, ability to steal cash whenever you needed it. KC is immature and selfish and in no way able to care for a child nor did it appear she wanted to.

What you are describing is what she had living with GA and CA. But I am sure it was pointed out to her that if CA got custody, that there would be no more support for KC. If she lost Caylee to CA and had to move out, where would she go? What would she use for money and a car? Until that point those had come from GA and CA and if she lost Caylee, she would most likely lose those too.

Plus, there was the fight. At that point she was mad at CA. Most likely she hated CA. And if CA got Caylee, that would mean she got what she wanted, she would win. This wasn't about Caylee, this was about the struggle between CA and KC. Unfortunately, Caylee was in the middle.

When it comes to credibility, I think both George and Cindy have a deficiency.

I'm inclined to believe LP this time b/c he's going to be depo'd soon (I hope) and he's not going to lie under oath - no reason to take that chance.

Does anyone know why his depo was postponed again?
Has it been rescheduled?

Doesn't this lead one to believe an insanity plea could be entered? IMO because you have a confrontation with a parent (how many of us haven't) doesn't lead to murdering your child. Furthermore, I believe if there was a conflict this certainly wasn't the first, nor was this probably the first time CA threaten to get custody of Caylee. Remember a co-worker had stated CA discussed filing for custody of Caylee, but stated she didn't know if they could afford it? I'm just throwing this out there...

Also, please is there a link to LP's depo? thanks

No it wouldn't necessarily meet the legal defination for insantity. Under the legal definition it is like they cannot deferentiate between right and wrong due to some mental defect or illness. And there is no indications that KC had any illness or defect.

This would be more like a domestic type murder, a rage killing. But instead of it being a husband and wife, it is a mother and a child. Instead of the child killing the mother- she killed what the mother loved. And what she felt the mother loved more than herself, the grandchild.

I'm inclined to believe LP this time b/c he's going to be depo'd soon (I hope) and he's not going to lie under oath - no reason to take that chance.

Does anyone know why his depo was postponed again?
Has it been rescheduled?

The did not give a date, just said it was postponed. I would assume it has to do with the fact that the Anthony's have not answered all the questions to their depositions and Morgan wanted to depo Padilla after he was finished deposing the Anthony's. That may be the reason, not sure though.

But here is the deal: LP is only being deposed in the civil case... the prosecution seems to have him nowhere on their radars, thus far, in their case against Casey. Maybe that will change with a future doc dump, but his name hasn't even showed up on the witness list the state has released over and over, I think...

...For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail."

Before you buy LP's story, you may wanna consider the house of cards it is built on.

OK...everyone that buys what LP says, raise their hand please. :wave: :wave: :wave:

To believe LP's story is to believe Lee's story.
To believe Lee is to believe whose story???? :confused: Not Lee's. Lee stated the last time he saw Caylee was @ Cindy's b-day party 6/5. So, Lee didn't see Casey & Caylee the night of 6/15...if you believe Lee.

OK...hands again, please. :wave: :wave: :waitasec:

So, to believe Lee is to believe whomever told Lee the story.
Who's left to tell Lee the story? Casey, Cindy or George.

So, to believe LP is to believe Lee is to believe Casey?...believe Cindy?...believe George?

...hands up!...:wave: :waitasec: :rolleyes:

And if you believe LP when he is saying that George is lying then you don't believe George. So...you're left to believe...hmmm...lemme see....that'd be...Casey or Cindy.

...show of hands, please... :waitasec: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So...in summary...if you believe LP, then, you believe LP AND Lee AND Cindy or Casey. How many people left with their hand up?

One more time? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyone? Anyone? Ferris? Anyone? :Benny_monkeysmilies
Not playing devils advocate as I bow to all you incredible sluthers that can keep facts straight and I depend on your post for guidence. Your account of LA confiding to LP about the fight between cA & KC has KC going to LA's by your statement and we aren't to believe lA as the record shows by LA's statement that he had not seen Caylee since moms birthday. LP statement to Kathi B stating LA told him there was a fight between both women causing KC to leave with Caylee. I didn't here anything in that comment that states KC went to LA's home after such a fight. Please correct me if I assumed wrong as I need all the help I can get. One more little tiny thing hit me in the face after reading magic kool cat's timeline. KC in the transcript talking with White dude(sorry,can't post proper name, my brain already forgot) she states to him at 8:02 am, "gonna get a haircut in a lil". This brought me back to the hairdressor who reported she did kC's hair and how insensed & pizzy KC became in the jail house interview when her mother brought up this subject. What is this hair thing about??? Was Caylee with her, did she follow through with that appointment that day? I have tried to research titles, threads, post but I must be doing something wrong. <3

I totally agree with you. I never thought LP really believed Casey was innocent. And, if nothing else, we can thank LP for really opening this case up. I think he, and a lot of others, have kept this case so publicized that justice will inevitably prevail. Whatever is out there (whether true or false) will eventually come out in the trial. But for now, thanks to people like LP, the process has begun!

I strongly & respectfully disagree....

If you read the many statements that LP made when he first became involved with this case he was very clear that he believed Caylee was alive & that there was no evidence pointing to Casey's guilt

This Case was already receiving massive media attention "Before" LP got involved & in my opinion thats the exact reason he did get involved ......... "Media attention"

If LP never involved himself in this case Casey would be in the exact same situation...In Jail, awaiting trial & facing the Death penalty.

I know that LP desperately wants "Credit for Something" but IMO that credit belongs with Law Enforcement.

If Justice does prevail in this case it will be because of them....Not "People Like LP"

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I am not so sure that Cindy had just found out about Casey stealing from her grandparents on June 15th. I think she already knew about it before then.

From Shirley P’s police interview 8/21/08, pages 15-16 (document pages 5162-5163)

SP: She says, “Mom, I’ll pay you back.” I said no, the bank paid me back. I said “But if the bank wants to arrest her they’re going to, because I told them they could.” I would have pressed charges, but for Caylee’s sake, and for Cindy’s sake, I didn’t want to.”

YM: when did this happen? When did you find out about it? Do you remember? What [sic] it A . . . the end of April, the beginning of May?

SP: Uhm, hum . . . .

YM: June.

SP: Uh, it was between April and May.

YM: Okay. And that’s when you [sic] this whole conversation and is that, that when you found out, or is that when it was actually written? Do you know?

SP: Uh, remember when she was talking about all them cell phones she had . .

YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).

SP: . . . and everything? I think one of mine was the one that paid for some of that. Which here’s her story. That’s right. Uhm, she had Cindy tell it to me. Oh, she was working for whoever it was up around Universal. They got them new phones from AT&T and some way or another the money didn’t go through for them so the, the people had to pay for them themselves. Then they were going to pay it back.

YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).

SP: and I says, “Well what is, where’s Casey’s money?” “Well it’s in this locker in the Hard Rock Hotel or wherever. I mean that’s some story I never . .

YM: Hmm.

SP: . . . heard of before. But I mean that’s the, Cindy didn’t make up the lie. That’s the lie Casey’s been telling her.

From Rick P’s police interview 8/21/08:

YM: …when was this? Do you remember approximately when this was?

RP: This was in April. And my mom has statements to, to show that.

YM: This year, right?

RP: Uh, yeah (affirmative)….

YM: Okay.

RP: …of this year.

YM: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. Go on.

RP: So anyway, uhm, I uh, my mom told the bank, “I don’t know who did it but, but whoever did I want charges pressed. So if you find out who did it press charges.”

YM: Hmm.

RP: Well they, they tracked the charges back and it came back to, to Casey. So when my mom found out she called Cindy and said, “You, you got to do something about, about your daughter. She stole.” And Casey tried to come on the phone. And my mom was so mad she said, “I don’t want to talk to you. How dare you steal from us.” And you know, then later it came out Casey made up a, a lie and said that she worked at Universal and uhm, that they were, she’d got a new account and they were supposed to give her a phone and something happened so they told all the employees that she had, they had to buy their own phone and they’d be reimbursed.

YM: Right.

RP: So and my mom, my mom wasn’t buying that at all. She said, “That’s, that’s the stupidest thing I ever heard of.” Well if you knew Casey’s propensity to lie then you would know that was a lie right off. Well anyway, you know she don’t work at Universal.
Good sluething! Maybe I have brain freeze(love my Cherry Garcia) but didn't KC steal from her grandfather's account at the nursing home too?

Respectfully, and I don't believe the A's at all...but you really believe everything that LP has said thus far? This is not a compare the truthfulness of the A's who have lied considerably...this is do you honestly believe a guy, LP, who has gone to jail for tax evasion...the entire stuff he says...you are saying you believe? :bang:

LP is no saint that's for sure, but he has made some factual statements regarding the Anthony family.
Maybe he's just saying this to push Cindy a little closer to the edge she is teetering on right now. If so, I say Good For Him!I Like LP, always will.

What you are describing is what she had living with GA and CA. But I am sure it was pointed out to her that if CA got custody, that there would be no more support for KC. If she lost Caylee to CA and had to move out, where would she go? What would she use for money and a car? Until that point those had come from GA and CA and if she lost Caylee, she would most likely lose those too.

Plus, there was the fight. At that point she was mad at CA. Most likely she hated CA. And if CA got Caylee, that would mean she got what she wanted, she would win. This wasn't about Caylee, this was about the struggle between CA and KC. Unfortunately, Caylee was in the middle.

Oh I agree totally. I was responding to the point that KC had nothing to fear since she had custody. I think KC had a lot to lose if she were told to move out. I don't believe KC would want Caylee full time... KC had a good deal right where she was but her lies and stealing were catching up with her. I really believe KC and her mother got into it, Cindy told her the deal is up... get yourself together. I think Cindy didn't look for KC for a month because she was letting KC spend time "bonding" before moving into her own place and leaving Caylee with Cindy & George. That is why Cindy says "I already gave you a month" and it was Cindy who said she didn't worry because they were vacationing - bonding - traveling for work that whole month.

If you go to LP's Web-Site there is a "Skeleton's" link & LP admits that he did serve time

He refuses to call it "Tax Evasion" though

I don't know what else you would call Not paying your taxes

I have gone over his entire site and did not find such a link. Here is the url: http://www.leonardpadilla.net/home Perhaps I am missing it somehow and someone else could take a look and see if you can see this aforementioned link, as I am unable to locate it. :):waitasec::confused:

Three words for the Anthonys ...

Lie Detector Test.

How about it? Has anyone in the family volunteered to take one?

Is there such a thing as an "unlie" Detector Test? If so, they should take that! IMO CA and GA have told many more lies than truths.

Just another LP Tale to get back in the spotlight. Unbelievable!!! Why is he just now coming out with this??????? What a JOKE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam