GUILTY GA - Heather Strube, 25, shot to death, Snellville, 26 April 2009

EGirl

#RockportStrong
Reaction score
I couldn't get last 2 links to work.... here is an update.....

"they may have a break in the puzzling murder of a 25-year-old mother. The Snellville police chief said they recovered a white truck believed to be at the scene the night Heather Strube was gunned down."

"Snellville police didn't say where they recovered the white truck. Investigators ran tests on the vehicle and said it belonged to a family member."

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Cops_Make_Break_in_Target_Shooting_Case_051709

I couldn't get last 2 links to work.... here is an update.....

"they may have a break in the puzzling murder of a 25-year-old mother. The Snellville police chief said they recovered a white truck believed to be at the scene the night Heather Strube was gunned down."

"Snellville police didn't say where they recovered the white truck. Investigators ran tests on the vehicle and said it belonged to a family member."

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/Cops_Make_Break_in_Target_Shooting_Case_051709

Yes, apparently the truck belongs to mil. They reinterviewed her today.

targetkiller_m.jpg

Good grief that's got to be one of the worst suspect sketches that I've seen. No wonder the LE is disappointed with it according to reports.

It does look like it could very well be a woman in a fake mustache and wig.

targetkiller_m.jpg

Good grief that's got to be one of the worst suspect sketches that I've seen. No wonder the LE is disappointed with it according to reports.

It does look like it could very well be a woman in a fake mustache and wig.

I will see if I can find a link to the video of the mil leaving the police station and the vid of the perp. Gait is a perfect match. Once you see the pic of the mil it appears that the sketch isn't that far off from what she would look like with a wig and fake mustache.

http://snellvilleconfidential.blogspot.com/2009/05/heather-strube-murder-case-police.html

MIL Leaving Police Station

I will see if I can find a link to the video of the mil leaving the police station and the vid of the perp. Gait is a perfect match. Once you see the pic of the mil it appears that the sketch isn't that far off from what she would look like with a wig and fake mustache.

http://snellvilleconfidential.blogspot.com/2009/05/heather-strube-murder-case-police.html

MIL Leaving Police Station

It looks like the MIL to me.

She is rather thin just like the person on the tape.

imo

Interesting case EGirl. Thanks for posting it.

Don't these people watch dateline or 48 hours mystery. You will get caught! There are cameras in parking lots! Who doesn't know that or is it that dumb people are too dumb to realize how dumb they are!

Now a baby will never know his or her mother. Such a waste.

Don't these people watch dateline or 48 hours mystery. You will get caught! There are cameras in parking lots! Who doesn't know that or is it that dumb people are too dumb to realize how dumb they are!

Now a baby will never know his or her mother. Such a waste.

I know people are so dumb. Had the POI followed the Anthony case she would've never done this in target parking lot. After thise KC videos I feel like I'm being watched everytime time I walk in Target,

I know people are so dumb. Had the POI followed the Anthony case she would've never done this in target parking lot. After thise KC videos I feel like I'm being watched everytime time I walk in Target,

I know! I have a habit of talking to myself to remember my shopping list, and now I wonder if those tapes will ever be used against me to show how mentally unstable I am.

:crazy::crazy:

Maybe they'll believe I'm just on the phone like everyone else! :rolleyes:

I watched an episode of The First 48 and detectives found a Target receipt. They were practically jumping up and down with joy. They stated how good Target security is. They showed detectives at Target viewing the tapes.

I'm glad to see she was indicted.

Praying for justice for Heather and her family.

I am so glad that they were able to get enough for an arrest.

I really wonder how Heather's ex feels about his mom doing this. They cleared him pretty early, but it must be a very creepy feeling to know your mom is a murderer.

Denial? Appreciation? Horror?

What gets me is if the custody of the child was the motive for killing her.....shooting her in the vicinity of the baby was extremely dangerous at such close proximity.

Maybe it was just hatred. So sad.

I wonder if the son knew anything about this? What on earth was going through the MIL's mind?? Now the baby has lost a mother and the father has for all intents and purposes lost his mother too, it's just so senseless and unnecessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back