Meagan Leigh McCraw Coxie, 25 & Johnny Joe Coxie, 29 (both deceased)

I wonder if the head of JC was missing, therefore they can only determine gunshots to the torso. I believe he said they only had dentals on one set of remains, and that may explain that as well.

Horrific [emoji20]

It's all just so senseless. These poor people who are struggling in life anyway and then they get some utter f@&!ing psychopath who just plays with their lives because he thinks he's clever!

Completely senseless. An absolute tragedy for all friends, family and victims involved.

I'm angry tonight. And so, so sad.

I have a question. Well, I have many questions but I'll start with this. Can any of you, my fellow WSer's, recall serial killers who targeted couples? I know him killing the males may simply be to eliminate the obstacles to the females he wanted to victimize, but it just seems so different to me.

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty common actually. The Zodiac Killer, The Night Stalker, Son of Sam, The Golden State Killer and now this guy, off the top of my head. I think it usually stems from some childhood anger at both parents. Often times, they enjoy the power of killing a man to then torture and kill his female companion or it can be anger at the couple having the human connection they are unable to have or understand.

someone else mentioned this but I agree.... I think he was doing it to humiliate the males and "take what is theirs".

the zodiac also targeted some couples.

I have a question. Well, I have many questions but I'll start with this. Can any of you, my fellow WSer's, recall serial killers who targeted couples? I know him killing the males may simply be to eliminate the obstacles to the females he wanted to victimize, but it just seems so different to me.

TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no shortage of those. sad. this is crazy. I was so sure both of the bodies would be women hed kept. but it looks like he wanted couples.
They had a brand new baby. How sad.

I wonder if his MO is offering odd jobs to young couples who are in bad situations.

after a year they would have decomposed significantly but their tattoos were visible.... do you think he dismembered them? why not Charlie then? oh man this guy is a ghoul...

The BBM is not a good sign, imo...

http://wspa.com/2016/11/09/live-coroner-identifies-2-bodies-found-on-kohlhepp-property/

<snipped & BBM for Focus>

THE VICTIMS

· Meagan Leigh McCraw / Coxie, 25 -preliminary cause of death is gunshot wound to the head

· Johnny Joe Coxie, 29 – preliminary cause of death is gunshot wound to the torso.

They have been buried for at least 11 months.

More testing will be performed. The coroner says not all of their bodies were recovered.

holy! you know, they wouldn't release that I bet.

When reading accounts about the Superbike murders, I got the vague impression that the bodies (or at least one) had been mutilated in a particular way but that LE hadn't released the info. That way, if a killer came forward, those details would confirm that the killer was there. Sorry to be so graphic, but I wonder if the genitalia of the Coxie couple were removed. We do know that TK was obsessed with sex from a young age. Just my random thoughts.

When reading accounts about the Superbike murders, I got the vague impression that the bodies (or at least one) had been mutilated in a particular way but that LE hadn't released the info. That way, if a killer came forward, those details would confirm that the killer was there. Sorry to be so graphic, but I wonder if the genitalia of the Coxie couple were removed. We do know that TK was obsessed with sex from a young age. Just my random thoughts.

Imo, TK has escalated and is likely a very sadistic sexual psychopath,

<warning graphic info>
http://www.practicalhomicide.com/articles/psexsad.htm

Psychopathic Sexual Sadists
The Psychology and Psychodynamics of Serial Killers

By Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S. ... De River speaks of sadism as a compelling element in some lust murders; in others, arousal is not derived ... It is not uncommon to read of offenders who physically and/or sexually tortured their victims.

Didn't he have Facebook posts stating that he was feeding possums are raccoons? When did he post that? Does anybody have a screen shot? Wonder if the dates match up to this couple?

meagan-leigh-mccraw-coxie-and-johnny-joe-coxie.jpg

I see their pic and I just weep for them. No matter what circumstances they were in at the time, there is always healing, hope, recovery and potential. This freaking waste of oxygen removed all of that from them and for their future. I'm so sorry for their families and loved ones. This case is hitting me super hard. Harder than any other I've ever followed here in all my years of being WS member.

God bless the families of the loved ones who suffered at the hands of this monster. May He surround them with mercy and comfort for as long as they need until they can move forward.

I see their pic and I just weep for them. No matter what circumstances they were in at the time, there is always healing, hope, recovery and potential. This freaking waste of oxygen removed all of that from them and for their future. I'm so sorry for their families and loved ones. This case is hitting me super hard. Harder than any other I've ever followed here in all my years of being WS member.

God bless the families of the loved ones who suffered at the hands of this monster. May He surround them with mercy and comfort for as long as they need until they can move forward.

They were a beautiful young couple and where there is life there is always the potential for change and redemption. I agree it's one of the more chilling and upsetting cases I have seen. The fact this monster was able to get out of prison and then go on unchecked slaughtering people is unbelievable. All the while, also becoming a successful business owner with access to people's homes makes it all the more terrifying.

It's pretty common actually. The Zodiac Killer, The Night Stalker, Son of Sam, The Golden State Killer and now this guy, off the top of my head. I think it usually stems from some childhood anger at both parents. Often times, they enjoy the power of killing a man to then torture and kill his female companion or it can be anger at the couple having the human connection they are unable to have or understand.

The Original Night Stalker was my first thought. More than 50 rapes and a dozen or more murders, and he targeted couples most of the time.

Leonard Lake and Charles Ng killed at least two families, maybe three, if I remember correctly - killed the fathers and children immediately, then held the women captive until they died from abuse. BTK also killed families. Douglas Gretzler ended a serial murder spree by killing a family in California. A few of the Zebra Murders targeted couples (four murderers in that case).

It's actually a lot more common than you'd think, now that we're listing them. I think a lot of killers either get off on forcing one member of a couple to watch/know about their loved ones' rape or murder, or find it more thrilling to have to "fight" (aka kill with no warning) someone for their real target.

Just found this article that includes many of TK's cryptic FB posts and Amazon reviews. It also references the money he wanted transferred to the account for the girl's college. Does that mean she is an adult? I initially thought it may have been a child (not sure why). I know there is no logic with crazy, but I keep wondering what the motive could possibly have been for killing this young couple? Why did he shoot JC multiple times, but MC only once? He has 20+ years on them and is obviously not a spry individual. IMO, he must've had a very elaborate plan prior to setting it in motion or they may have stood a chance at overpowering him. Back to the motive, all I get is hate. Evil spewed by deep rooted hate. It appears that the least little incident could've provoked him into such rage. IMO, anyone that crossed paths with TK is lucky to be alive.

Bobo confirmed officers are closely examining his social media activity for clues to his crimes and whether he used his work as a realtor to snare his victims making the photograph part if the investigation.
Postings on Amazon by a user named 'Me' on a wish list linked to his name began in 2014, close to the time he purchased the farmland and told local hunters to keep off in future saying: 'You're hunting days are over'

On November 3rd, he added on Facebook: 'We need ebola to come as a huge snowstorm, wipe out half the population, then melt away&#8230;just tired of entitlement, rude *advertiser censored* people for no reason..people who race to cut in front of you to slam on brakes to make right turn&#8230;and that mother------ that stands in the isle( sic) at the grocery store ( and dude you know who you are) that blocks the isle (sic) checking out the microbrews and blocking everyone on their way to their average Michellob&#8230;***** move.'

Officers said they did not yet know the motive as to why the married couple were shot dead or the type of gun or bullets used.
But Clavenger added: 'There were some parts of the bodies we were not able to recover. But I really don't want to get into that because there is an open investigation.
Police refused to reveal how the suspect mass murderer came into contact with the couple or how they came to be on Kohlepp's 95-acre land in Woodruff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...buried-shipping-container-turned-dungeon.html

That was the first thing I thought, IMO the holidays were definitely a troubling time for TK. If she was incarcerated till 12-18, I think the article referencing at least 11 months buried is a little off. But if he killed them right away, hopefully there was not a longer captivity involved. I'm still perplexed on how they could identify the tattoos and yet not have recovered all of their remains. Also, not sure what to make with MM being shot in the head and JC shot in the torso (CDC in his upper extremities, IIRC). Did he want the men to suffer more?
I think he killed the men so that they would suffer and the female would immediately be submissive.
I think he got more pleasure watching the men suffer as they died.
The women he got pleasure from keeping them and torturing them. The head shot was more like "Blegh I'd done. Next." The actual killing of the female wasn't pleasurable as the torturing for an extended period of time. When he was done he was done. On to the next victim.
The male dying was him showing dominance over the male victim and showing the female what he was capable of. JMOO

I think he killed the men so that they would suffer and the female would immediately be submissive.
I think he got more pleasure watching the men suffer as they died.
The women he got pleasure from keeping them and torturing them. The head shot was more like "Blegh I'd done. Next." The actual killing of the female wasn't pleasurable as the torturing for an extended period of time. When he was done he was done. On to the next victim.
The male dying was him showing dominance over the male victim and showing the female what he was capable of. JMOO

I wholeheartedly agree with this! He seemed to delight in using men to torture the women in their lives, and we've already noted that this started as early as the first kidnapping and rape. Women are 'HIS property to do with as he pleases, and there'll be no other man in their life', seems to be his arrogant and entitled way of thinking. I've absolutely felt that since reading that disturbing response he left on his own facebook post, where somebody else was mentioning peacocks and TK said 'the only c*ck' on the property was his. He gives me the creeps. Poor KB and MC, being left with him.

I find it telling that family says they only were told by Meagan there was a "good job." K and C didn't tell anyone what they were doing. Makes me wonder if it is a type of job you would be told not to share or wouldn't want to share.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

after a year they would have decomposed significantly but their tattoos were visible.... do you think he dismembered them? why not Charlie then? oh man this guy is a ghoul...
He would have had to remove some parts at least.
The reason I say that is they were buried so deep they needed backhoes. There's no way animals could have gotten to them to scatter parts.
(Sorry if that was too blunt :( )

Just found this article that includes many of TK's cryptic FB posts and Amazon reviews. It also references the money he wanted transferred to the account for the girl's college. Does that mean she is an adult? I initially thought it may have been a child (not sure why). I know there is no logic with crazy, but I keep wondering what the motive could possibly have been for killing this young couple? Why did he shoot JC multiple times, but MC only once? He has 20+ years on them and is obviously not a spry individual. IMO, he must've had a very elaborate plan prior to setting it in motion or they may have stood a chance at overpowering him. Back to the motive, all I get is hate. Evil spewed by deep rooted hate. It appears that the least little incident could've provoked him into such rage. IMO, anyone that crossed paths with TK is lucky to be alive.

Bobo confirmed officers are closely examining his social media activity for clues to his crimes and whether he used his work as a realtor to snare his victims making the photograph part if the investigation.
Postings on Amazon by a user named 'Me' on a wish list linked to his name began in 2014, close to the time he purchased the farmland and told local hunters to keep off in future saying: 'You're hunting days are over'

On November 3rd, he added on Facebook: 'We need ebola to come as a huge snowstorm, wipe out half the population, then melt away&#8230;just tired of entitlement, rude *advertiser censored* people for no reason..people who race to cut in front of you to slam on brakes to make right turn&#8230;and that mother------ that stands in the isle( sic) at the grocery store ( and dude you know who you are) that blocks the isle (sic) checking out the microbrews and blocking everyone on their way to their average Michellob&#8230;***** move.'

Officers said they did not yet know the motive as to why the married couple were shot dead or the type of gun or bullets used.
But Clavenger added: 'There were some parts of the bodies we were not able to recover. But I really don't want to get into that because there is an open investigation.
Police refused to reveal how the suspect mass murderer came into contact with the couple or how they came to be on Kohlepp's 95-acre land in Woodruff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...buried-shipping-container-turned-dungeon.html

RBBM
I Think the college thing is hush money honestly. "keep your mouth shut about what you know and I will pay your child's college." He doesn't have that kind of emotion to worry about such things. It had a purpose.
The young couple? Maybe he's pissed and jealous that he missed that being in prison?
I agree he was easily provoked and I feel most of it was imagined. Just reading the quotes tells me that he was paranoid.

i wholeheartedly agree with this! He seemed to delight in using men to torture the women in their lives, and we've already noted that this started as early as the first kidnapping and rape. Women are 'his property to do with as he pleases, and there'll be no other man in their life', seems to be his arrogant and entitled way of thinking. I've absolutely felt that since reading that disturbing response he left on his own facebook post, where somebody else was mentioning peacocks and tk said 'the only c*ck' on the property was his. He gives me the creeps. Poor kb and mc, being left with him.
agree!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back