Where does GA go every day?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i though he was investigating the kidnappers

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

what a load this guy is :furious:

If you notice the theme here...none of the A's can stand being in the house togeather.

I'm catching up on news shows that I DVR'd over the last couple days, and on one from Thursday night 9/11, WFTV's coverage shows George getting home, after dark. No protesters, he parks at the curb instead of the garage or driveway, and carries into the house a small stack of things - a 3-ring binder notebook (kind of look like employee manual maybe?) another notebook, a pair of black shiny shoes, and a suit (in a suit cover, cannot tell if it is a uniform or not, but could be).

I believe on one of the earlier posts GA had started a new job about the time Caylee went missing.

Yes and then lost that job. He has a new night job we've heard. Board rumors, etc.

Yes and then lost that job. He has a new night job we've heard. Board rumors, etc.

I believe it was Leonard Padilla that said something about him losing that first job. Hadn't heard about this new one yet, seeing this footage confirms (to me, at least) that he has a new job.

Speculation: I think the local news teams are probably NOT following George (at his request, I would think) so as not to jeopardize this job. If people knew where he worked, they would be hounding him and possibly protesting, no business would want that happening.

Forgot a detail: this was on a 10 PM newscast, maybe 10:10 PM. On WDRQ Channel 27, sister station to WFTV and using WFTV's news team. Pretty much a WFTV newscast.

There are all kinds of little tidbits like this on the local newscasts that do NOT make it into the main stories the TV stations post on their websites.

Maybe he's comparitive shopping sales on crime scene tape?

Maybe he should grab KC the next time she walks out the door and wrap some around her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back