Defense wants gas reciept block from trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture-2.jpg

Big sis Kimmy Young was not there, nor was Pat's husband, Gerald.
The 3 men surrounding Pat will soon be identified....stay tuned.
Jason acknowledged his supporters with a smile and a warm hello as he entered the courtroom.
Meredith Fisher and a friend were there.

Oh wow! Those are some scary looking dudes. Whatever could she fear?

Capture-2.jpg

Big sis Kimmy Young was not there, nor was Pat's husband, Gerald.
The 3 men surrounding Pat will soon be identified....stay tuned.
Jason acknowledged his supporters with a smile and a warm hello as he entered the courtroom.
Meredith Fisher and a friend were there.

Wow, thanks! I'll stay tuned...

The judge jumped into the questioning and Gracie Bailey Dahms said she remembered it was a white man. But when the judge asked if he was bald or what his hairstyle was she again seemed unsure. Later in the hearing, however, she was asked if she could identify the man she saw that morning in the courtroom today, she pointed to Jason Young.

When the hearing is over, the judge will have to decide whether Dahms will be allowed to testify in Young’s trial. If he rules she can’t, it could be a blow to the state’s case since Young’s alibi is that he was at the motel in Virginia sleeping during the time of his wife’s murder.

Dahm's testimony ended with questioning from the judge in which she said she would have been able to recognize Young in the courtroom just from their 2006 encounter - even if investigators hadn't shown her pictures of him on two different occasions.

Also, she said she had met with investigators and prosecutors recently and they told her "...it's very important - my information."

Judge Stephens ruled Dahms can testify at Young's trial. It's a blow to his alibi that he was at the motel in Virginia sleeping during the time of his wife’s murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8142246

WRAL BREAKING NEWS, Judge will allow the convenience store clerk to testify about Jason Young's purchase of gas. Yippie!

The judge jumped into the questioning and Gracie Bailey Dahms said she remembered it was a white man. But when the judge asked if he was bald or what his hairstyle was she again seemed unsure. Later in the hearing, however, she was asked if she could identify the man she saw that morning in the courtroom today, she pointed to Jason Young.

When the hearing is over, the judge will have to decide whether Dahms will be allowed to testify in Young’s trial. If he rules she can’t, it could be a blow to the state’s case since Young’s alibi is that he was at the motel in Virginia sleeping during the time of his wife’s murder.

Dahm's testimony ended with questioning from the judge in which she said she would have been able to recognize Young in the courtroom just from their 2006 encounter - even if investigators hadn't shown her pictures of him on two different occasions.

Also, she said she had met with investigators and prosecutors recently and they told her "...it's very important - my information."

Judge Stephens ruled Dahms can testify at Young's trial. It's a blow to his alibi that he was at the motel in Virginia sleeping during the time of his wife’s murder.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8142246

Opps, sorry, I just heard it on the news and assumed it hadn't been posted yet. I was just so damn excited! :woohoo:

Looks like Jason Lynn Young is going down. Good lord he has gotten even uglier! His gaunt face makes him totally look like Freddie Krueger!!!

JTF did you watch the testimony and do you think Gracie will hold up on cross examination? Did she seem credible to you? I am just worried about the case. Justice for Michelle and Rylan...

If he was seen leaving the hotel shortly after midnight, and the convenience store is 45 minutes from the motel, how does the timeline work to place him there at 2 AM?

She saw him around 5-5:30am, right? So that would be after the murder, on his way back to the motel.

JTF did you watch the testimony and do you think Gracie will hold up on cross examination? Did she seem credible to you? I am just worried about the case. Justice for Michelle and Rylan...

I could not make it down there today.
She had a past substance abuse issue, but had volunteered she was clean and sober for some time before 2006. She also has since gotten married.

She saw him around 5-5:30am, right? So that would be after the murder, on his way back to the motel.

Yes, the timeline is like this

1- Leaves home after 7:00 PM , getting gas in raleigh @ 7:32 pm. Stops at the Greensboro Cracker Barrel 1/2 way to Hillsville. Arrives in Hillsville Va around 10:45 pm

2- He leaves the hotel at 12 am for Raleigh, arriving at 2:40 am to murder Michelle.

3- He changes, tends to and drugs Cassidy and finally departs around 4:10 am and heads back to Va, stopping for gas in King NC at 5:27AM... arriving at the Hampton at 6:15 am...sneaks in, changes, gets receipt and bag amd departs at 7:15AM... calls 'someone' (Meredith VM?) at 7:40 am and then MM at 7:49 am before arriving in Clintwood Va at 10:35 am (35 minutes late after getting lost))

4- After a short 25 minute meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:00 am, stopping in Duffield Va at 12:06 pm for gas

5- After hanging up with MM at 2:30 pm, he pulls into the local Brevard hospital (business unknown)...leaving at 3:20 PM

5- Arrives at Ma Pat's around 3:30 pm , falling plumb to his knees.

6- The clan packs up and leaves Brevard at 5pm (gets gas in Burlington @ 8:30 pm)

7- The clan pulls into MF's drive around 9:45 pm

[B said:
Madeleine74[/B];6518310]I always thought jail food was fattening with a large % of carbs. After seeing the sharp cheekbones on Cooper & now Young, and how gaunt they look, I'm thinking this could be a new diet strategy. It's all in the marketing of it.

I can see the ads now:

For that 1,000-yard stare and slimmer figure, try our new "Barely There" diet meals and 1-hour/day exercise plan. Try this for one month, and your cheekbones and chin will be visible again! Clearer complexion, too! On sale for $89.95 for your introductory first month's supply, while supplies last. New from Incarcerated Products Inc.

WRAL BREAKING NEWS, Judge will allow the convenience store clerk to testify about Jason Young's purchase of gas. Yippie!

This is a big one, sports fans!!

Huge gain for the prosecution today!! Now that we've nailed down the testimony of Gracie, I say let's get someone to do a review of Testimony 101 with Blackwell! The "deer in the headlights" look just doesn't pass muster.

He was to her left (glasses and beard).

You know when we were sitting there, I figured that might be him, but then decided that he looked much younger than Pat, so dismissed the idea. Pretty sure the other dudes were Goins.

You know when we were sitting there, I figured that might be him, but then decided that he looked much younger than Pat, so dismissed the idea. Pretty sure the other dudes were Goins.

Which one is GoJo. Dying to know!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member