OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

In reference to Trino's post on the Rumor's 2 thread, (posting this here so I am not off topic and corrected for being on the wrong thread. I guess I dont know my way around, it seems I always break the rules so, I am sorry to anyone who is offended by my mistakes. I will add all my postings on this thread unless it is a FACTUAL posting related to the topic of the thread) I dont understand the reasoning of the most recent posting by Trino on Rumors2. Please understand I am not trying to sound rude, I'm just confused. The event with the handcuffs and the GJ happened weeks ago. Was there something in this posting that I missed? I would like to be helpful if I am able to.

In reference to Trino's post on the Rumor's 2 thread, (posting this here so I am not off topic and corrected for being on the wrong thread. I guess I dont know my way around, it seems I always break the rules so, I am sorry to anyone who is offended by my mistakes. I will add all my postings on this thread unless it is a FACTUAL posting related to the topic of the thread) I dont understand the reasoning of the most recent posting by Trino on Rumors2. Please understand I am not trying to sound rude, I'm just confused. The event with the handcuffs and the GJ happened weeks ago. Was there something in this posting that I missed? I would like to be helpful if I am able to.

Frog, I just replied to Trino.

Don't worry about posting on the wrong thread or any mistakes - I certainly don't care - what's important is getting opinions and sharing information about this case with eachother. And you contribute to that. That's all that matters. :)

I usually just post on General Discussion as the name seems to imply discussing anything pertaining to the case, whether it be fact, opinion, rumor, etc.

:behindbarI never wondered about it. They use it all the time too. Used to when they used the electric chair our lights would dim when they hit the switch. Now they do it by lethal injection. However, in several cases, the inmates were such hard drug users they couldn't find a good vein. One guy even told the attendant...gimmme that needle I can find a vein.

Hi there Sooner Fan! Nice to see you back online!

Yeah I only wondered about the DP there because I went to the DPIC to check, and I wasn't sure how often it was updated as the laws change.

Cheers,
KP

there was a moretorum on it until it was re-instated by the US Supreme Court just a couple of months ago and out there they started giving them numbers to get in line.

I received a call from a very dear friend in OKC, a few minutes ago. She is very scared. She is in her early 30's and has health issues with heart valves, but now, they have found some kind of a cyst, in her sinus cavity, behind her eye. They are running tests and VERY concerned. This doesnt seem to be something medicine is going to take care of. It will require removal, but is pretty much in an inoperatable location. We know that our Heavenly Father can do ANYTHING! So I signed on to ask whoever may be reading this, to please pray for Stephanie. She is soooooo scared! She is married to a wonderful man,and has a little boy about 10. She has no parents, so she kinda looks up to me as her elder person in her life, for advice. Please keep her in your prayers when she comes to mind.

I thought there was a prayer thread on WS main page, but I couldnt find it, so I hope no one minds that I posted this here. Bless you.
fRoG

Hi there Sooner Fan! Nice to see you back online!

Yeah I only wondered about the DP there because I went to the DPIC to check, and I wasn't sure how often it was updated as the laws change.

Cheers,
KP

17 June 2008 Terry Lyn Short 47 Asian OKS Lethal Injection

25 September 2008 Jessie Cummings 52 White OKS Lethal Injection

I received a call from a very dear friend in OKC, a few minutes ago. She is very scared. She is in her early 30's and has health issues with heart valves, but now, they have found some kind of a cyst, in her sinus cavity, behind her eye. They are running tests and VERY concerned. This doesnt seem to be something medicine is going to take care of. It will require removal, but is pretty much in an inoperatable location. We know that our Heavenly Father can do ANYTHING! So I signed on to ask whoever may be reading this, to please pray for Stephanie. She is soooooo scared! She is married to a wonderful man,and has a little boy about 10. She has no parents, so she kinda looks up to me as her elder person in her life, for advice. Please keep her in your prayers when she comes to mind.

I thought there was a prayer thread on WS main page, but I couldnt find it, so I hope no one minds that I posted this here. Bless you.
fRoG
Prayer thread here

fRoG[/quote]

I'll pray for her Frog, and for you to be strong for her.

fRoG

I'll pray for her Frog, and for you to be strong for her.[/quote]

Thank you very much SF! I appreciate it!

And thank you too, TG. I just posted it there.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Het Frog, how's things? When is the trip? I'm having cataracrt surgery in a couple of weeks and my dad may

have to have his 3rs by bypass soon. I have a drs apt Monday so please pray for all of ua. I prayed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back