2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Well if the defense is admitting that if she died it would have been an accidental overdose, you can bet that it was not.

After hearing this tonight, I wonder if JB, CA or GA will have a press conference to say that the memo is false?

So why isn't she being a somewhat decent person & telling them what she did with Caylee's body?

She does not deserve mercy. Caylee deserved mercy.

Because KC is not a decent animal.:furious:

So how does someone 'unwittingly' give a baby an overdose (or any) sedatives?

Caller questions....tallking about twins. If Casey has lied her whole life, can CA not realize she has raised a brat and a murderer?

HAHAHAHAH Baez just admitted that the child is dead. Sorry, Cindy. And there's no mental health issues that will help Casey. Guess Cindy can now claim that Baez is against them too. Oh my, such a huge conspiracy

Doctor - No depression, evidence of sociopathic behavior

Psychiatrist says she fits sociopathic behavior.

This statement I agree 100% with you........it was no accident funny when her mom stands up to her just then she is careless and accidently lets her od BALONEY

HAHAHAHAH Baez just admitted that the child is dead. Sorry, Cindy. And there's no mental health issues that will help Casey. Guess Cindy can now claim that Baez is against them too. Oh my, such a huge conspiracy

Darn there is no TB to send out a good old PR to say it was taken out of context. :laugh:

LP - All bets are off once Caylee's body is found.

OMG BOMBSHELL! seriously, the defense putting this out there is so lame. ... look, i was a wild one , and I knew alot of wild girls in the 70's and eighties...but no mother, no real mother gives their child sleeping medication or chloroform ...I mean it's unimagineable...I knew hippie girls whose babies slept on beds and floors during parties,

this girl is cunning. are you going to tell me she didn't think about this? she thought it was cool or ok to chloroform her child?

no way...no way. murder one....in a bright blue mini dress and a sassoon bob.

I would love to know how the defense can propose both that Caylee is alive and that she may have died accidentally, while precluding premeditated/intentional murder. This is rediculous.

It is a highly useful legal tatic. It is called the "poop & wall defense." Everyone on the team, scoops it, grabs a hand full & throws it against the wall to see what sticks. Stick & there ya go, that is your defense.

LP saying if she's gonna make a deal she better do it now cause TE is gonna find the body. Here comes Kobi...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back