UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They wrote to her…
she sent back …

“Ha Ha Ha I’ve invoked my right to remain silent.. or did my attorney not tell you that”
(may not be the exact words she said but it was something very similar)

... that's it!

They wrote to her…
she sent back …

“Ha Ha Ha I’ve invoked my right to remain silent.. or did my attorney not tell you that”

... that's it!

Um... That's an exclusive???

They wrote to her…
she sent back …

... that's it!
The "ha ha" part speaks volumes.

The tweet said:An ABC4 Exclusive...we finally hear from the mom accused of killing her son: Stephanie Sloop speaks out from jail. Tune in at 6 &10pm.

http://twitter.com/KelliOharaABC4
No where on her tweet page does it say she is on the way to jail for the interview. ??

The letter could very well be Stepjahine speaking out from jail.

Yes, it's an earlier tweet. Then after awhile it said she was done with the interview & wanting McDonalds fries.

ETA: It definately could have been any inmate she was interviewing, that's why I put the ??? on my post. It didn't say for sure that it was SS. Sorry for any confusion.

Taken from link Paintr put on thread, post #79

New law for Ethan wants the following areas addressed:

1. State to State Communication
2. Fast-Track Background Checks
3. Bias Towards Mother's Having Custody
4. Psychological Evaluations for all parties involved in the care of the child/children
5. Emergency Petitions being taken seriously and addressed
6. The child/children being heard and given a voice (especially when the child/children express "concern" for either parent/persons involved
7. The "Boyfriend Factor"
8. Welfare Checks being conducted
9. Detailed information on everyone who will be living with or who will be around the child/children on a regular basis during the visit, particularly those responsible for the child/children
10. Due process if a parent who abandoned his/her child wants to regain custody and have visitation rights

Some of these are really important - abandoning a child and expecting to regain custody is worth the effort to pursue.
Background checks on any boyfriend is certainly important

I wonder about giving a small child a 'voice' because seems to me that he/she could be in the middle of two very loved parents. moo

Psyc evals for everyone - that would be expensive, they are given by Psychologists are very comprehensive and very expensive. Certainly worth it, but can't imagine taxpayer monies paying for such a huge expense.

Joe and Steph had mediation - wonder if that is an option in their proposal Very interesting and sure hope it propels change. moo

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt...n-Stacy-photos

I agree with many things here, but giving a small child a voice is probably not the best. Children love their parents and are not aware that some of their actions could leave a negative lasting impact on them. My son loves his father and I don't blame him, but drinking way too often, sleeping all day and leaving a four year old to take care of himself and showing up to his four year olds christmas program reeking of booze are way inappropriate and these are certainly not things that would make my son love his father any less....right now, someday he will know these actions are not good for a child his age, but for right now we have to protect our children from this sort of behavior, just because they love each other doesn't mean these things should be overlooked. We live in the same town and he has not asked to see our son in well over a month, DB.

Dear Posters:

Please remember that it is against TOS to post here things you have copied and pasted from social networking sites and blogs. Links only for those.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

She wants McDonald's fries?!?!? I'm sure Ethan would have liked some too. And I am also sure that it something happened to my child it would be months before I could eat much more than to keep me alive.

That stupid, good for nothing &$%($%*(#$%(#$^&$( !

She wants McDonald's fries?!?!? I'm sure Ethan would have liked some too. And I am also sure that it something happened to my child it would be months before I could eat much more than to keep me alive.

That stupid, good for nothing &$%($%*(#$%(#$^&$( !

I think it was the reporter wanting McDonald's fries, not SS. This was a tweet on her page.

They wrote to her…
she sent back …

... that's it!

Dumb___ doesn't know what the heck that means.

I'm glad she wrote that... showing the world how broken up and remorseful she is and all.

They wrote to her…
she sent back …

... that's it!

BBM~

If SS used that word I find it downright eerie...
sounds like she is casting a spell or something. I guess I watched too many episodes of "Charmed"... MOO

And WHEN exactly did she invoke this right? cause she stayed "silent" for days while Ethan suffered!!!!

They wrote to her…
she sent back …

... that's it!

what a stupid ____________. How idiotic are you? I'm really glad that jail has given her time to reflect and feel sorry about what she's done. <---sarcasm. :furious: Instead she has used the time for stupid jokes that she finds humorous.

BBM~

If SS used that word I find it downright eerie...
sounds like she is casting a spell or something. I guess I watched too many episodes of "Charmed"... MOO

And WHEN exactly did she invoke this right? cause she stayed "silent" for days while Ethan suffered!!!!

Believe me, as a pagan, she is not invoking it in that sense. Any spell/ritual we do is not harmful in nature nor manic like she is.

And I agree, she has been silent too long. Her silence caused the death of her son. What got me was the "Ha ha ha." Truly psychotic.

I have a question... are we positive she wrote that response? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member