2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know about this "secret"

Lee Anthony molesting her. Remember, she told Jesse Lee tried to have sex with her but in her letters she was talking about her magic bra and flash lights and it stopped after she told him if he came in her room again, she would kill him. :loser:

IS is saying that JB is trying to imply that the "secret" has to do with ICA sexual abuse.

It appears that the DT is going to go for the loving mother who could never kill her child theory now. JB just said he wanted to talk about the gas cans in the shed then jumps right into TL club promoting. Didn't even talk about the gas can thing.

I agree that its wierd. JB is just jumping all around with his questioning and its confusing, even to people who have followed the case. I can't imagine being a juror who doesn't know much about it and trying to follow him. Or maybe that's JB's plan - If I can confuse them enough, they will acquit.

Interesting..today Ashton going with Mr. George to the Sidebars...yesterday I only noticed Mr George the lone Prosecutor at the sidebar

I missed the afternoon session yesterday.. who else was on the stand other than Tony?

Mostly, TL's roomates and some of the girls who knew KC from Fusion.

Didn't TonE say that ICA accused GA of PHYSICAL abuse??

The secret is probably that KC told TL about sexual abuse.

Wasn't nice of KC to cry when Caylee is mentioned to TonE. Does she realize he does not give a flying leap about her and would run far far away if she is ever let out of jail?

The "secret" came out yesterday and the State quickly squished it......it was did ICA tell you she was abused by GA.

Why do I have an almost uncontrollable urge to reach through my screen and grab hold of Baez and shake him till midnight? He really, really annoys me with his smarminess.

JB is really not playing fair - what if Tony is confused about what secret it is?

What is the point if the jury can't hear the secret? He is trying to avoid having KC get on the stand and say out loud that her dad abused her, but still trying to get the abuse confirmed by others. Sort like having his cake and eating t too.

NOT RIGHT> MO

It's wishful thinking on my part to hope the secret was:

"I'm an unemployed high school dropout and can't tell you who fathered my baby. I also steal from my friends and family. My mommy and daddy are mean."

Loved when JB asked who taught Caylee Spanish? AL replied 'Dora the Explorer'!

I think Baez anticipated him saying MOTY had taught her.

I don't know what JB is trying to get across, but I thought TL never saw ICA again after CA took her from his apartment which was definitely before her arrest.

Good morning all.....

Oh, ooooo, secret?

TonyL learned a secret before ICA was arrested??? Sidebar....

ICA managed to squeese out some tears when TonyL was remembering Caylee, learning spanish from Dora....ha, thought he'd say ICA, eh Baez???

Lee Anthony molesting her. Remember, she told Jesse Lee tried to have sex with her but in her letters she was talking about her magic bra and flash lights and it stopped after she told him if he came in her room again, she would kill him. :loser:

She told Jesse that Lee molested her... she told Tony that she was physically abused by George or both her parents. He doesn't remember he telling him about any sexual abuse according to a police interview I read recently. Unless he changed that in his deposition, I don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy