2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did George or Lee have access to the car during that 31 days? Casey was telling them she was out of town, right? Wasn't the car with her?

I am kind of nervous about that part of the case. I would really like to see some concrete evidence that the Pontiac was in Caszeys possession and control from the 15th to the 25th, at all times.

I worry because the state is going to have a few incidents that can bring up reasonable inference that George may have had access to the car trunk during that time. Even though she was telling Cindy she was out of town, George ran into at the house a couple of times. And he also knew she was stealing gas cans. So the DT may say he waited and tailed her to Anthonys one time. He was an ex-cop so he could do that. Also we have Casey telling Tony that her dad was picking up the car from Amscott. Could that bring in a doubt to the jurors?

I think she blames everyone too..I wonder why she just did'nt have an abortion..I know CA says she did'nt know ICA was pregnant until 7 months BUT ICA had to know she was pregnant before then. She could have had the procedure done and no one would have known.

Question is, did she have the money to have an abortion? She probably tried to hide the pregnancy from her parents in hopes of stealing the money from a friend or family member & by then it was too late to have one. She had no choice but to have the baby.

Copenhagen chewing tobacco -- IMO important to find out who chewed this tobacco -- obviously someone in that car and quite possibly that person's sputum in the plastic bottle.

I still feel this could lead to a lot more information.

Why someone in the car? My understanding was that the trash came from inside TL's apartment.

Am I mistaken?

Copenhagen chewing tobacco -- IMO important to find out who chewed this tobacco -- obviously someone in that car and quite possibly that person's sputum in the plastic bottle.

I still feel this could lead to a lot more information.

I remember reading some testimony that the Copenhagen was trash from Tony's apt. One of his room mates chewed. But he was never in the car apparently.

Do we know when the first time the name "Zanny" was used by ICA? Was the name only heard AFTER June 16th? I know ICA referred to the nanny a lot before then, but when did the "Zanny the nanny" come up? Anyone remember?
Maybe it was always in ICA's mind that when she used Xanax as the "babysitter" she thought of it as "Xanny the nanny"...Zenaida starting with ZE, not ZA. It doesn't really rhyme or make sense to get "Zanny" out of "Zenaida". Zen-zen could work for a nickname or Zenny, but getting Zanny out of Zenaida... not as logical unless it started as "Xanny" the nanny. I hope I explained what I am trying to say...

:waitasec: The name may be based on a book character. A book Caylee like to look at.

Few peeps say they heard Zanny. Yet a few do - like the Grund's that knew Caylee during the first year of her life. They say KC used Zanny to them.

And, of course, CA claims she heard Zanny but doesn't know a thing about her - very odd.

Originally Posted by ThinkTank
I am convinced that Cindy is communicating with the Defense new attorney Lisabeth F. -- to convey messages to the Inmate. It looks to me like Cindy is making movements to catch the attention of Lisabeth while the other attorneys are at sidebar, and Cindy seems to signal something with her left hand that looks like a gesture for the #2 or #1 -- maybe to alert Lisabeth that Cindy has sent her a text or IM on her laptop? It is definitely a deliberate hand motion of some type.
I do not believe that the Inmate ever makes eye contact with Cindy.
I believe Cindy is communicating with Lisabeth F and Sims - maybe when Cindy thinks she has something important to interject about the current testimony? The previous video in this series for June 11, 2011, witness Ron Murdock is talking about the photos of the Anthony garage and sheds and KC and Caylee bedrooms .... so, I'm sure Cindy thinks she had something important to relay to the Inmate's defense team.

O.M.G! At the 2:04 or so, after removing her glasses, CA DEFINITELY is sliding her index finger over her nose in a signal. WHO makes THAT gesture at the bridge of the nose randomly? I do not believe in conspiracy theories, but THAT was a signal. But for what?

I agree! Cindy looked like an umpire signaling clear on first or something!!!
Wonder if Cindy and Lisabeth F. and Sims and Slabaugh have pre-arranged signals and what they mean??
Looks like Cindy is telling the Defense team something like check your emails, text messages, or meet me in the hall on the next break .....

I am convinced that Cindy is communicating with the Defense new attorney Lisabeth F. -- to convey messages to the Inmate. It looks to me like Cindy is making movements to catch the attention of Lisabeth while the other attorneys are at sidebar, and Cindy seems to signal something with her left hand that looks like a gesture for the #2 or #1 -- maybe to alert Lisabeth that Cindy has sent her a text or IM on her laptop? It is definitely a deliberate hand motion of some type.
I believe Cindy is communicating with Lisabeth F and Sims - maybe when Cindy thinks she has something important to interject about the current testimony? The previous video in this series for June 11, 2011, witness Ron Murdock is talking about the photos of the Anthony garage and sheds and KC and Caylee bedrooms .... so, I'm sure Cindy thinks she had something important to relay to the Inmate's defense team.

Wonder if Cindy and Lisabeth F. and Sims and Slabaugh have pre-arranged signals and what they mean??
Looks like Cindy is telling the Defense team something like check your emails, text messages, or meet me in the hall on the next break .....
TT...I'm not one to advise anyone to contact someone, but.... :)

Do you think she used the shovel to weigh the bag down with sand from the sandbox? Since no evidence on the shovel, maybe she used it for something we're not thinking of. Maybe sand, dirt, mulch from back yard to add to bag to keep it in place once dumped? IDK... there has to be something she used that shovel for- can't see her lifting it up to trunk level to aid in removing the body.

Maybe it's as simple as she was planning to dig a shallow grave in the woods, then realized that would be too difficult so she returned the shovel, never having used it. Came up with a plan B right there in the back yard after she thought the trash bags and laundry bag would suffice.

KC said she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. This was testimony from Tracy, LP's right hand gal, who stayed in KC's house when KC was bonded out of jail.

Apparently, when KC said that, GA and CA had strange reactions/awkward and Tracy noted this. They had been in the kitchen at the time this exchange took place.

OMG!!!!...I hate hearing this...I actually thought maybe they were coming to their senses...if this is true...guess not.

KC said she used the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. This was testimony from Tracy, LP's right hand gal, who stayed in KC's house when KC was bonded out of jail.

Apparently, when KC said that, GA and CA had strange reactions/awkward and Tracy noted this. They had been in the kitchen at the time this exchange took place.

I thought KC said she used the shovel to dig up some bamboo. When did Tracy testify?

Cindy's signals on June 11, 2011

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwZ249btR9g&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11‬‏[/ame]

2:10 Cindy takes glasses off rubs arms of glasses around eyes, puts a finger across bridge of her nose - doing umpire hand motions

2:11 hands on nose

2:25 glass arms moved around her eyes

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 6 - 6/11/11

Cindy is signaling something to the defense table starting at the 1:40 mark June 11, 2011

As I am convinced that Cindy is communicating with the Defense new attorney Lisabeth Fryer -- to convey messages to the Inmate -- or to the Inmate's defense team, it looks to me like Cindy is making movements to catch the attention of Lisabeth while the other attorneys are at sidebar, and Cindy seems to signal something with her left hand that looks like a gesture for the #2 or #1 - she puts her finger across the bridge of her nose -- maybe to alert Lisabeth that Cindy has sent her a text or IM on her laptop?

It is definitely a deliberate hand motion of some type, in that Cindy shifts her whole body over to be in eyesight of the defense table, and makes motions with her glasses and fingers.

I do not believe that Casey ever makes eye contact with Cindy, so Cindy's signals are not directly to Casey, rather to the Defense team lawyers.

I do believe Cindy is communicating with Lisabeth F and Sims - maybe when Cindy thinks she has something important to interject about the current testimony? The previous video in this series for June 11, 2011, witness Ron Murdock is talking about the photos of the Anthony garage and sheds and Casey and Caylee bedrooms, the gas can, and heart stickers .... so, I'm sure Cindy thinks she had something important to relay to the Inmate's defense team.

Attachments

• Cindy signal  hands on nose   2 11 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    Cindy signal hands on nose 2 11 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Cindy signal finger across bridge of nose   2 10 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    Cindy signal finger across bridge of nose 2 10 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Cindy signal leans to see defense table  2 04 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    Cindy signal leans to see defense table 2 04 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Cindy signal rubs glass arms around eyes 2 25 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    Cindy signal rubs glass arms around eyes 2 25 minute June 11, 2011aa.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 37

Whatever happened to digging up the bamboo?

I suppose there are people who need the smoking gun (a confession, a photo of the perp actually committing the crime) and then there are people who look at the totality of evidence and see that 2+2=4. I guess the question is what kind of people are on that jury.
That's correct. That's why all prospective jurors are interviewed carefully before they are chosen. Big difference between that and self-appointed.

This rings a bell with me for another reason. I swear in testimony or in a deposition Cindy said when they got done with the ladder they put it inside the pool. Then I thought I heard her say she layed it down beside the pool.

From the news thread:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjGLVbG6R44&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Laughs During Testimony (06.12.11)‬‏[/ame]

Whats her name (can't think of it don't want to rewatch) caught that ICA did not take her eyes off the duct tape video but when the jurors were in the room, averted her eyes. She called it ridiculous.

Regarding KC's pregnancy-- I full on believe she had Caylee because she knew her parents would provide for her, love her, and she would have the leverage she needed to pilfer their accounts and do whatever she felt like.

Caylee was killed when Cindy tried to correct this horrible mistake and try to make her accountable for her child.

jmo

Sorry, I don't see any signals being sent. All I see is Cindy playing with her glasses while she's waiting. Unless the defense team has eyes in the back of their heads, they wouldn't have even seen her.

My recollection of the pretty girl with the glasses who testified about Caylee running around without supervision was that her name was Melissa English.

But maybe I mangled her name? IS there a Melissa English?

Melissa is the Virginia girl. She was the lair comment witness.

Sorry, I don't see any signals being sent. All I see is Cindy playing with her glasses while she's waiting. Unless the defense team has eyes in the back of their heads, they wouldn't have even seen her.

The DT sits sideways to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members