REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if he were married when he and Casey had a one time affair? What if she became pregnant, and she demanded money for an abortion or support after she found out? What if he didn't want his wife to know about Casey or a baby? What if she found out his real name and where he lived and threatened to tell his wife or go to the police if he didn't help her financially, and also tell them he raped her? She's a good liar.

What if he never told her his real name, but she found out and told him if he didn't support her and Caylee she'd go to the police and tell him he raped her. What if she found out where he lived. What if she threatened to expose him and he's a well known personality, or a politician, and didn't want to get mixed up with Casey or the situation, but when she started harassing him, and threatened to ruin his career and his marriage, he decided to do something about it. And perhaps he knew the right people to help him. Maybe he indirectly threatened her and now she's afraid to tell the truth. Maybe he knows a few important people.

What if .........? What if she then went away to find him. I've thought there might have been a real father for sometime mixed up in all this. Remember Fatal Attraction? A bit of a difference, but a crazy woman trying to blackmail a one time lover.

Never happened.

We will NEVER know who Caylee's dad is...period. The only person who could state who he is is KC, and she will lie, as she has done for years. I wish ppl would stop calling in to Nancy Grace and asking this question because we do not know. We will never know. This is a whole other can of worms and KC knows it. It suited her personal needs to say dude was deceased because it garnered sympathy for her and Caylee and what KC craves is attention. This lie bought it. So stop speculating please. It is a thing that will never be answered.

Anyone who had sex with KC in the proper timeframe who has not come forward does not want to come forward. I believe he is either deceased or does not want to be named. If the latter is the case, he could change his mind in the future, but probably not. Can you imagine the media blitz you'd have to go through if you were named Caylee's father? I just hope he loves her, regardless.

Valhall's "About Caylee’s Parentage"
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

:nono: see Valhall's article above..
Ugh, now I have Maury's voice in my head saying "Cindy, you are not the father" :sigh:

BBM-Funny, I recall James Earl Jones as Darth Vader.."I am not the father, search your feelings, you know it to be true"...."Nooooooo!!!!!!"

Which reminds me, whatever happened to the chronicles of Lee Skywalker and Princess Liar? Loved those taglines...

BBM-Funny, I recall James Earl Jones as Darth Vader.."I am not the father, search your feelings, you know it to be true"...."Nooooooo!!!!!!"

Which reminds me, whatever happened to the chronicles of Lee Skywalker and Princess Liar? Loved those taglines...

Certain hairstyles KC wears makes me think of Princess Leie. But Princess Liar? That's hysterical.

:floorlaugh:

I doubt that Casey even knows who Caylee's father is.
I suspect he was just some random guy she met at a party, or something.
Probably too drunk at the time to catch a last name.

It really doesn't matter much anyway now, as he wasn't a part of Caylee's life, and Caylee's life is already over.

Certain hairstyles KC wears makes me think of Princess Leie. But Princess Liar? That's hysterical.

There was a poster here that had whole storylines with more names for Cindy and George related to Star Wars, cannot remember who it was, but those storyline taglines were far funnier than I can do justice to....Which reminds me, I like that Lee passed his Star Wars love to Caylee and she dressed up as Leia, cute.

18177289.jpg

FILING 101 -- For goodness sakes will someone teach these experts how to I N D E X their notes!!!! It's not rocket science!!!!!:maddening:

I always felt from Kio saying that CA was racist was true. I have a feeling ICA had a drunk one night stand with a hispanic man and didn't want to tell her parents the truth who the father was and came up with a story that he died. Also, that could be another reason why she hid her pregnancy.

My husband is hispanic and my parents were racist! I hid my pregnancy for 7 months for this reason when I was 17! Naturally, they got over it when the baby came and accepted my husband. Now we are married and have 5 kids all together.

I also wanted to point out that a lot of people may disagree and say Caylee doesn't look hispanic. All of my children look caucasian. Three of them have blonde hair and blue eyes, the other 2 have brown hair and brown eyes.

I always felt from Kio saying that CA was racist was true. I have a feeling ICA had a drunk one night stand with a hispanic man and didn't want to tell her parents the truth who the father was and came up with a story that he died. Also, that could be another reason why she hid her pregnancy.

My husband is hispanic and my parents were racist! I hid my pregnancy for 7 months for this reason when I was 17! Naturally, they got over it when the baby came and accepted my husband. Now we are married and have 5 kids all together.

I also wanted to point out that a lot of people may disagree and say Caylee doesn't look hispanic. All of my children look caucasian. Three of them have blonde hair and blue eyes, the other 2 have brown hair and brown eyes.

I agree. For whatever reason ICA did not DARE to tell CA who it was.
She came up with an 'acceptable' story.

You just never know though, it is a possibility. I have always had a hard time with the fact that no one knows who the father is, or so they say.:banghead:

I thought the Anthony family says they know who the father is - that person who died in an auto crash. But his parents do not want to provide DNA because knowing that Caylee was his daughter would be too painful for them? Maybe someone else can verify his story - I remember reading that here on WS.

Side by side of CMA and JPC -- unbelievable resemblence and he is alive. If you look at CMA as a tiny baby and pictures of JPC it is right there IMO. JPC supposedly couldn't stand KC, however, maybe it was one of those attractions/hate in the moment moment - IMO

Side by side of CMA and JPC -- unbelievable resemblence and he is alive. If you look at CMA as a tiny baby and pictures of JPC it is right there IMO. JPC supposedly couldn't stand KC, however, maybe it was one of those attractions/hate in the moment moment - IMO

Please no flames, but the person referenced above is the person I have always considered to be so very much like Caylee in appearance, even his childhood photo.. There is AMPLE reason why he would/ could stay totally out of the picture, so to speak..
I think he is a good guy and didn't need Casey or her BS. I can't fault him or his family at all if a decision was reached between the two familes- maternal and paternal. Also, he would have probably seen Caylee and interacted with her somewhat due to the nature of " a friend of a friend" type frienships Casey had with his friends at a later time.

I realize he may not be involved in any way but something screams YES every time I view the photo of him and Caylee side by side..
This is my opinion only.

Please no flames, but the person referenced above is the person I have always considered to be so very much like Caylee in appearance, even his childhood photo.. There is AMPLE reason why he would/ could stay totally out of the picture, so to speak..
I think he is a good guy and didn't need Casey or her BS. I can't fault him or his family at all if a decision was reached between the two familes- maternal and paternal. Also, he would have probably seen Caylee and interacted with her somewhat due to the nature of " a friend of a friend" type frienships Casey had with his friends at a later time.

I realize he may not be involved in any way but something screams YES every time I view the photo of him and Caylee side by side..
This is my opinion only.

I think with the media coverage that the biological father wanted to stay clear of all of it. Especially if it was a "relationship" that soured or was a drunken one night stand that he can barely remember. Also, if he came forward earlier that would mean having to pay child support if she was found alive. Not everyone has the maturity to step up and be a dad. It's so sad that the biological father never did.
My guess was Casey did not like the father and was another level of contempt or motive on her part.
If Caylee was a product of date-rape, one-night stand that she can't remember or with a jerk who treated her badly afterward or a guy that would not help her and leave a current relationship or marriage could have been part of her growing contempt and took it out on Caylee.

Who is JPC? I'm sorry, I cant remember those initials. :) Or can you link me a picture? :)

This is my opinion only.

After looking at the side by side pic of JPC and Caylee I would have to agree they look alot alike. I think if the biodad was someone with money,power etc. you can best believe KC was not going to go quietly. She loves attention and would have wanted the child support checks. I think that she really doesn't know herself because she was getting it on with alot of people.IMO

Here is a link for you to look at the picture of JPC and there are also more guys on here that came in contact with KC at one point that have the possibility of being the father.

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/who-is-caylee-anthonys-father/

When I saw the picture of Ryan P. (we called him Porch Guy at first as he remained unidentified for a long time), I thought he must be the bio. Caylee resembles him imo.

Later KC slipped to LE and said that she hadn't seen Caylee's father's parents since she was a little girl. After that, Ryan pointed out that he and KC have known each other since they were little kids. Another factor is that I think he's a year or two younger than KC which is something CA brought up at one time.

For whatever reason, if it is him, he's not coming forward.

I caught that slip in the LE interview (I think at Universal) about the paternal grandparents and it made my ears perk up a little in regards to Ryan P. Plus, I too think they look A LOT alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong