AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you!! this is good information. google maps says it is 2.6 miles from Isa's house to the clinic and around 9 minutes in traffic. So if she had to be there at 8am she would have left no later than 7:45am. (if she is a seat-of-her-pants gal, which i doubt) So that gives us a little narrowing of the time window. Now lets say she likes to get there 15 minutes before her shift, that puts her leaving at 7:30am at the latest.

Only 9 minutes? I suppose that time of day it wouldn't take long, but I would think at least 15 minutes. Craycroft jams up.

However, from the nurses I've known, and I only know a few, they typically start their day an hour or so before they official clock on, and generally stay an hour or so after. But that could be just them, versus typical of ER nurses.

One of the nurses who was working the day I took my daughter in to the ER there, as a matter of fact it was the day after Isa went missing, the nurse who took care of my daughter said that she was working with Isa's mom Saturday morning and her shift was 8-8 if I remember correctly, I won't say I am 100% sure of that but atleast 98% sure that is what she said. She said the dad called the mom around 8:15 that morning and told her Isa was missing. I also believe someone said that sometimes nurses come in about a 1/2 hour to an hour early, for paperwork/reports. Take all of this with a grain of salt because I am pretty sure but not completely positive.

I know around here they go in early to read charts before tending to their patients. They need to know what's going on with a new patient, or if anything has changed with a current patient since their last shift. Otherwise, all hell could break loose if a nurse didn't know of a care plan changing.

I don't know, he probably wasn't a very educated man or savvy about money. Then he lost his child in a horrific manner. Some of those things the foundation paid for, like the hotel room damages bill, the foundation would be liable for because his nephew was on foundation business at the time.

In any event, the article states: And:http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...estions-about-mark-lunsfords-finances/1050071

Has there been some untoward use of funds? Looks like. Is he entitled to be compensated for his tireless efforts? I'd say yes. In sum, the good he has done for child safety since the gruesome death of his kid far outweighs what he has done using foundation funds to buy himself clothes or a used truck or $73.00 worth of alcohol to celebrate couey's conviction, etc. :twocents::moo:

I'd never want to be in the shoes of any of these parents.

I think the article also state that he paid himself a salary TOTALING $118k over THREE years. Honestly, that ain't much, esp if that is his full time job. Not saying he's a saint but he went thru he77 and worked very hard to bring awareness to cases like Jessie's. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, the VP of the center stated she was there VERY early that morning. I would of thought he would have said she reported for her normal shift or something like that.

You are correct Patty. I was just trying to narrow down the latest she could have left. I bet it was closer to 7am. That way she still had 45 or so minutes to work on other things before her shift. Problem is what does "very early" mean to that VP? I would think for me very early would be 1 hour before, but my husband might think that means 30 minutes, whereas my 14 you ds would think that meant 2 minutes before, lol!!

However, the VP of the center stated she was there VERY early that morning. I would of thought he would have said she reported for her normal shift or something like that.

That wording IS peculiar and keeps bothering me, too.

Standing in the back of the house, I am thinking the two windows on the left side of the house just maybe the Master Bedroom with a bathroom. This would be the structure being the gargage.

On the right side of the house, with the window with the ladder underneath, is a bedroom and a bath.

On the side of the house facing the neighbor, there are two small windows and one standard window. I feel this is another bedroom with a bath.

The first small window on the end, would be the bath to the bedroom that has the ladder underneath.

(I know, I need to go away for a while).

Maybe I missed this being discussed. Why don't we know what Isa was wearing?

well now that you mention it... it is the NCMEC that has the clothing description as well as non-family abduction on it (LE said he would be looking into why the poster says non-family abduction at presser this am when asked about it)

Did he mean she was there VERY early in the morning (7:30ish) or that she was there VERY early for her shift?

Only 9 minutes? I suppose that time of day it wouldn't take long, but I would think at least 15 minutes. Craycroft jams up.

However, from the nurses I've known, and I only know a few, they typically start their day an hour or so before they official clock on, and generally stay an hour or so after. But that could be just them, versus typical of ER nurses.

Thank you. I am not from the area or familiar at all with it. I was just reporting what google maps stated as to time in traffic. Is it still pretty busy on Saturday mornings between 6am-8am? I live where the traffic is horrendous during the week, but ok on weekends.

So what is still confusing me and quite frankly, annoying the living carp out of me is.....WHY can we not get a definitive answer as to exactly what time Rebecca arrived at work and what time her shift was SCHEDULED to start.

Same with whether Isa was in school Friday?

This is hardly privileged info, you wouldn't think, and although LE surely knows these facts, I cannot imagine it would jeopardize the investigation by giving that info to the public.

But what do I know with my zero time in LE? Hee hee

After an hour or so of catching up, I realized I should have been gathering together a multiquote response-- so, sorry about that! This will seem out of context...

Regarding the mother's morning work routine: Seems to me that at about 6:30 am it's very likely the dogs were let out for their morning "business." It's also a probability that BC got into the shower around that time-- since the master suite is on the other side of the house, the shower would certainly drown out the dog ruckus on the other side of the yard.

Also, in the early morning hours I imagine voices carry quite a distance at that location. The home is surrounded by asphalt, stucco, and concrete-- there's not ANY vegetation that would buffer the echo of a normal conversation.

I don't think Isa was removed after dawn-- much too likely for the child to wake, it's too normal a waking hour on school days. She'd come alert very quickly, as would the rest of the house. However, I think it would be a very lucky thing if she was taken in the light of morning, because the surveillance camera's would be more likely to have caught a clear image of the car involved, if not actual footage of the perp and Isa.

I am adding to the list of communities that may know the Celis household on a personal basis, Sergio's theater group.

So it looks like this:

Little League

St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church

TMC (mother's work place)

Father's workplace

Theater/Opera troupe (Sergio)

I was moved by the parent's statement and plea-- I detected real horror and sadness... but, that said, I wasn't swayed either way regarding their knowledge about what happened. They are both young, attractive, and well spoken people-- I wish I knew how their marriage was, because there's always the possibility of an affair that is being particularly guarded. I hope not, but you never really know... unfortunately. :(

I pray Isa is with someone who cares about her and is treating her with kindnesses.

I hope her young brothers are getting the emotional support they need from someone who's able to focus beyond the crisis and onto them. I also hope the boys are able to rely on one another for comfort... :prayer:

I think the media should also ask for clarification as to the clothing description..

Is there garbage pick up on Saturdays? Out here the waste management companies don't work on weekends. So I wonder if it is the same there.

I'm also wondering if the city of Tucson hires a single waste management company for all residents or if individual neighborhoods, subdivisions, condo communities, etc. engage their own trash collection services? When we first moved into our present home nearly 20 years ago, there were multiple waste management companies collecting trash/recycling/compost throughout the city. In 2009, the city engaged one waste company for all residents. Each homeowner was provided with two large, sturdy receptacles for trash and recycling. Compost collection is seasonal (April through the end of November). Everyone pays the same rate and receives the same services.

Last seen wearing playclothes, not pajamas? But was in bed?

I know lots of kids wear shorts and tee shirts to bed, but like the pink curtains, it reminds me of Zahra. And it seems odder somehow for a younger child like Isa.....

I also doubt she was just put to bed in the clothes she wore to the ball field, because it was supposedly a bit too chilly for a tank and basketball shorts, no?

early on a saturday morning one could get to tmc in 10 minutes...really not much traffic at that hour on the weekend. Though I'd give myself 15 just cuz one never knows what one is going to get re Tucson traffic...could be smooth sailing and nary a light or you could catch...every....dang....one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member