2009.05.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Good evening! :seeya:

Not sure how much time she'll give Caylee tonight, but let's hope!

Bombshell tonight ~ Tot mom to sue jail? tot mom "pissed" (yes, that word was written on the screen)? Tot mom restrained? Defense fighting tooth & nail to keep secret a video of Casey's reaction to Caylee's remains being found. New audiotapes. Did tot mom inspire a copycat murder in California? Tot mom's crusade to help find missing children? :eek: Another audio tape by Sgt. Richardson detailing Casey's reaction to remains being found.

Hello All.....

Did I hear that right...??

Casey wants to dedicate her life to finding Missing Children...??

Sgt. Richardson saying Casey was hyperventilating, bent over, saying she was sick to her stomach. More of Lt. Uncer talking about Casey asking for tissues when JB was there with her; she was crying.

Break in case of kidnapped 3 y/o boy in Calif.

Bombshell tonight ~ Tot mom to sue jail? tot mom "pissed" (yes, that word was written on the screen)? Tot mom restrained? Defense fighting tooth & nail to keep secret a video of Casey's reaction to Caylee's remains being found. New audiotapes. Did tot mom inspire a copycat murder in California? Tot mom's crusade to help find missing children? :eek: Another audio tape by Sgt. Richardson detailing Casey's reaction to remains being found.

Why am I not surprised? JAB kinda nipped that in the bud huh?

Nancy's now talking about the 3 y/o boy in MO who was found alive today.

I'm glad there was a happy ending for Joshua! :)

I have been thinking that she may have "Inspired" certain people right there in FLA.

There's something about the Haley Ciummings case that seems "Off" to me

With all the press surrounding Caylee's case down there in FLA the thought entered my mind ..

Anyway,,,,,That thought is for another thread

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I have been thinking that she may have "Inspired" certain people right there in FLA.

There's something about the Haley Ciummings case that seems "Off" to me

With all the press surrounding Caylee's case down there in FLA the thought entered my mind ..

Anyway,,,,,That thought is for another thread

BOLDED BY BOSTON
Funny thing though no matter who the "copycat" is, they're stupid, in my opinion. Casey's in jail ~ charged with murder 1 ~ and could get the DP. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker