Cindy's BoA Checking Account

So after the zero amount in Dec on this checking account.
Another payment to ATT under KC"s name was made on 1/28/08 in the amt of $180.21

pg 356/418

To Me, this behavior is indicative that this was KC's doing as I am sure that someone wouldn't pay the exact amount to zero it out and then do an online payment 5 weeks later - knowing there was no money in the acct to pay their cellphone. It may buy them a few days of cell time - but eventually the cell will be shut off for non-payment.

What was Cindy's annual salary does anyone know, was the $3590.85 her monthly wage? If yes, did the woman work to a budget.....at all? This makes no sense. Why she would sit by and let herself be sucked dry by George and Casey just blows me away. I really don't understand this. She's so tough and domineering towards people inside and outside her family but at the same time she allows herself to be walked all over financially? I just do not understand. Her perceived inability to kick George out (divorce = losing 1/2 the house and alimony) and Casey (can't put her daughter on the street and what about Caylee) does not explain why she could not have protected herself from their blatant theft.

I feel sorry for her, I really do. I know she's not a sympathetic character and her behaviour attracts derision, but she was truly victimised by her own family for years, and then to have Casey do this to her one ray of sunshine, to kill her granddaughter the only person in that family she could have any kind of open relationship with, well, it's no wonder she's off the rails.

And yes, if only she had taken the bull by the horns, faced the truth, removed herself from them and taken Caylee with her, but I am sure she thinks the same thing everyday.

I do understand what you are saying... I used to let a sympathetic thought about Cindy slip into my mind from time to time. But I just can't feel sorry for her any longer. She let her family "victimize" her, if that's what you want to call it. She always had the power to put a stop to all of it. What she didn't have the the strength to boot her mooching husband and worthless daughter out of the house. Apparently, she was given that advice over and over by several people.

:twocents:

Why would ICA have needed her own bank account? LOL:banghead:

I know I know..true LOL
Still wondering if Casey had an account at another bank and if she was withdrawing from "Cindy's account" and depositing money into her own account..like her own nest egg..

on 12/6/07 a charge for $814.00 to ATT for KC which overdrew the account nearly $300.

(pg 350/418)

then a payment on 12/14/07 to zero out the account. transactions after that were deposits from the keep the change incentive.

Page 350 - 375 - Cynthia M. Anthony - Money Market Savings Account
Page 376 - 418 - Cynthia M. Anthony - Regular Checking Account (I've been calling this one Checking #1; it's the one where her payroll is deposited, mortgage paid, etc)
Page 325 - 348 - Cynthia M. Anthony - Regular Checking Account (I've been calling this one Checking #2; it's the one opened 3/14/08)

2/19/08 the acct was paid to zero the balance (yet again!) and on 2/29/08 a payment of $160.57 was made to ATT online for KC's acct.

Overdrawing the account again - (pg 359/418)
(good grief -how many times does this happen?)

Why would ICA have needed her own bank account? LOL:banghead:

So true. . . .

According to my calculations, from 12/14/07 until 3/11/08, this is just the checks that Casey obviously forged on CA's account:
Casey - $260
Ross - $123.35
Michael's - $56.32
Target - $1567.82
Walgreens - $364.69
Publix - $24.94

for a grand total of $2515.45

Not bad income if you can arrange to steal it from your Mom

Has anyone seen evidence of any utility bill payments over these months? How did they keep the electricity, water, etc. on for that long without paying? I also didn't see any car insurance payments, car note payments, etc. which are pretty common for middle class families to have.

Perhaps the agreement was Cindy would pay the mortgage and George would cash his checks and pay the utilities (when he was working that is). Just seemed strange.

Another thing that leads me to believe it was Casey on that 2nd account is it was opened exactly the same time she stopped writing checks on the 1st one and the statement on the 2nd one for time period 7/22/08 - 8/19/08 has no activity at all. Casey was in jail.
If a credit card came in the mail, it would be real easy to activate it. There are cc(s) that I don't use anymore, but they send me new ones when the old ones expire.

I know I know..true LOL
Still wondering if Casey had an account at another bank and if she was withdrawing from "Cindy's account" and depositing money into her own account..like her own nest egg..
How much did she tell TL that she had? $14,000?

2/19/08 the acct was paid to zero the balance (yet again!) and on 2/29/08 a payment of $160.57 was made to ATT online for KC's acct.

Yes, it looks like an online payment to AT&T for KC would be made which overdrafted the savings account. Then a online transfer would deposit the exact amount from Cindy's Checking acct. #1 to bring the savings account balance to zero. Could be an automatic overdraft protection Cindy has with her accounts.

I bet the overdraft fees are another significant chunk. How can you rationalize covering for your child when you make $55K and you are the only consistent income? i would have called the cops back then. I guess her tolerance was way up after GAs shenanigans.

So true. . . .

According to my calculations, from 12/14/07 until 3/11/08, this is just the checks that Casey obviously forged on CA's account:
Casey - $260
Ross - $123.35
Michael's - $56.32
Target - $1567.82
Walgreens - $364.69
Publix - $24.94

for a grand total of $2515.45

Not bad income if you can arrange to steal it from your Mom

I just can't believe how she managed to continue fleecing her parents like this. Any other (normal) family would have put a stop to this like yesterday.
It's too bad she wasn't sent to live with Uncle Rick for a while, I'll bet that would have straightened her out in a hurry.

If a credit card came in the mail, it would be real easy to activate it. There are cc(s) that I don't use anymore, but they send me new ones when the old ones expire.

It's definetly a checking account. The statement is titled "Regular Checking"

According to the bank statement Cindy was getting paid around $1425.00 every other week. That would be $37050 annually. That is net pay though, if you guess that about a third of her pay went to taxes and insurance, that would be a gross annual salary around $55575.

Thank you....not exactly a kings ransom is it? And even just to support the mortgage, herself and supplement George's income one would think she would have to work to a budget....seems surprising that she wouldn't have kept track of money coming in and out of her accounts. But it seems she didn't. Cindy just doesn't want to see what she doesn't want to know does she?

Cindy just doesn't want to see what she doesn't want to know does she?

Very respectfully snipped... and...

ITA!

Right down to Horace having to poop on the carpet right before her very eyes before she stopped blaming the dogs!

(and yes there is an analogy to be made there.)

I too find it VERY interesting that the end of KC's check writing coincides with the chloroform, household weapons, etc. searches on the computer.

IMHO, ICA had some kind of Target fetish. Once she was booted off the money train, I think she killed Caylee to get back at Cindy. A very childish and horrendous act, but something I wouldn't put past ICA.

JMO.

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners