IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being serious? I'm truly curious...

I am being totally serious. I'm currently dating an American guy and he finds that absurd as well. Totally common in Brazil though... It's expensive and not everyone drives bullet proof cars, but a lot of people do. Specially young women.

I am being totally serious. I'm currently dating an American guy and he finds that absurd as well. Totally common in Brazil though... It's expensive and not everyone drives bullet proof cars, but a lot of people do. Specially young women.

OK, thanks for the info. I would never have guessed.

BTW - Your English grammer is remarkable (I'm assuming it' not your native language)...

OK, thanks for the info. I would never have guessed.

BTW - Your English grammer is remarkable (I'm assuming it' not your native language)...

Thank you so much! My native language is Portuguese. I do make a lot of mistakes, so forgive me when I do.

I can't speak english with the guy I'm dating because he wants to learn Portuguese so WS helps me to practice at least my written english!

Sorry for going OT everyone.

Do you guys think we might have an ID at tomorrow's presser???

Thank you so much! My native language is Portuguese. I do make a lot of mistakes, so forgive me when I do.

I can't speak english with the guy I'm dating because he wants to learn Portuguese so WS helps me to practice at least my written english!

Sorry for going OT everyone.

Do you guys think we might have an ID at tomorrow's presser???

An ID on the person cleared? I would think if it's somebody with a talkative lawyer we'll know within hours! lol

My guess is if we know as soon as tomorrow whose truck this is, he is probably not involved. It may take longer to bring forth from tips who this might be. But if the person sees the news and calls in, we may know quicker and he may be able to be cleared.

I think we'll learn who the "prime POI" is who passed the LTD by end of day.
No reason why his attorney would not want to shout out that result ASAP!

"prime" --- I'll go out on a limb, and say, either JW or JR passed.

Definitely looks to me like there is a logo of some sort on the truck. The two different pictures give views of both sides of the truck and it looks like the logo is on both sides and has a pattern that looks something like this:

XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXX

It doesn't seem possible to tell how many letters are in each word or be sure that the top line is two words, or doesn't contain a picture or some kind of graphic. Actually the right side of it does look kind of like a smudge so it may contain a graphic, which might show up more blurry on the surveillance video than more defined letters.

Lol, I meant the ID of the person of the truck... see, not so good in expressing myself in english!

Anyways, I think "prime" POI is probably Rossman. For sure.

I think we will hear of a "body" found before we hear about who the Truck driver is, if the person is, indeed, involved.

What are the chances that the person might be keeping Lauren alive?

FWIW, in the partial photo of the truck, it really looks like either hoses or perhaps a lawn mower handle sticking up...so either a landscaper who mows lawns, or a pool cleaner or carpet cleaner with hoses?

I think we will hear of a "body" found before we hear about who the Truck driver is, if the person is, indeed, involved.

What are the chances that the person might be keeping Lauren alive?

JMO: not high, though not impossible.

On second thought re polygraph, don't think it will be JW since he is not one of the last POIs to see LS. Perhaps, JR? I tend to believe Mike B, so that eliminates CR for me.

It's not like the truck can go forever without stopping though, she could jump out at any point the vehicle slowed down enough.

If you're gonna abduct someone, I would think allowing them to be free in the back of the truck would be the least effective way to do that.

Unless she's comfortable not thinking she would be in danger. In a heartbeat that back window was open so someone could talk to her.She could've gone in the cab. Or maybe she thought she was riding in the back on the way to a party. Or breakfast.?

On second thought re polygraph, don't think it will be JW since he is not one of the last POIs to see LS. Perhaps, JR? I tend to believe Mike B, so that eliminates CR for me.

CR's lawyer has been open about him cooperating though, so maybe he wanted this done and will tell us soon if it was him. We were told he gave DNA, and I believe his cell and car were turned over early on.

CR's lawyer has been open about him cooperating though, so maybe he wanted this done and will tell us soon if it was him. We were told he gave DNA, and I believe his cell and car were turned over early on.

If MB has been 100% truthful, then we would have a bit more info if MB took and passed the poly since CR is reported to not remember anything from the 15 min prior to his entering Smallwood w/LS forward. We would know the condition LS was in when she left his place, etc.

Did a search on the Chevy Colorado and an article said "and it's counterpart the GMC Canyon".

LE should also look for this brand. Can someone notify them?

Here's the pic:

2006gmccanyon20084261-E.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members