TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard Nancy Grace will only cover a story when new developments come to light. She will not just keep rehashing the same information.

This could all be true,but I have seen friends change when they became involved with men and they completely become someone I hardly recognized.They will start molding with the men to keep them happy and interested in them.And in some of the cases,it didn't take months or years,it's more of an obsession than relationship and the kids are nine times out of ten,not first anymore.Luckily this can change if the men are way out there and the women's passions get back in check,but it doesn't always happen,sad but true.I'm not saying this is the case,but in appearance it does seems this way.

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

Thanks so much for this. As a new poster, what I am getting is that we are not to slueth non-POI's (Shawn being the only one so far) unless they have aluded to something in the media. So when the mom's license and non payment issues were discussed this was against TOS and inappropriate sluething. Correct? I could not find one place in all of the media reports where this was mentioned, but I grant you I did not read them all (just the summaries).

Any clarification you can provide will be truly appreciated.

Just wondering about BD leaving work early, taking money out to go buy drugs.....wonder if that is a LIE! Could SA/BD disposed of Hailey together then???

From what I've heard Nancy Grace will only cover a story when new developments come to light. She will not just keep rehashing the same information.

Oh? Then she's changed her tune-- I've seen her go and go and go, but that's jmo.

I hope Billie, or Clint (perhaps even better), is on NG again and again, as there is a noticeable swell of interest, concern, and potential knowledge, to be found in her audience.

I'm not sure....but, I really doubt that NG will allow Billie to dictate any rules about how she's interviewed or questions she is asked. Besides, she already insulted NG. Too bad it's always all about Billie with Billie. Hailey??

Maybe I didn't phrase it right..... NG has not said that she will no longer be covering Hailey. The producers are still in touch with Billie. Is this what you mean?

Thanks to you for any information you feel free to give. I for one wish this precious child could be found safe and alive. What a horror every day must be to the family.

I'm STILL not convinced that BD was NOT at home with SA on that Monday when DD had to get in the house thru the window and found SA in the hallway with the 'deer in the headlights look". Until LE confirms or denies exactly how early BD got off that day I have a sneaking suspicion that she was there..I believe that is why CD did not confront SA (that we know of) when DD went and got him to come over. If the incident disturbed DD enough to then leave the house once he was already inside, to walk over and get his dad..then what happened next? I find it extremely difficult to believe that CD walked over and turned around and left saying nothing UNLESS he realized that BD was home as well and I think it's possible that's why the affidavits stop there.. The affidavit clearly states that CD was telling LE what DD had told him...that's not what it states regarding Billie..it say's that she confirmed what happened and in my mind the ONLY way she could confirm ANYTHING would be if she was there and witnessed it herself...<MOO..but this has bothered me from the minute I read it and continues to do so...I really believe she was there...

"SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewed Clint Dunn, 1-5-2011, and he stated DD had told him he returned home at approximately 4pm on Monday afternoon 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. DD made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that DD had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look

I wanted to say a few things. I realize that a lot of you here take anything I say with a large grain of salt because I am Billie's friend, and I have been defending her. I still continue to stand firm in my belief that Billie has no knowledge of what has happened to Hailey, and that she is in no way covering for anyone.

That said, my main goal is for Hailey to be found. Other than Billie, I am not defending anyone. I want everyone to be checked out by LE, and then checked again. I know that everyone here, no matter what opinion they hold about anyone in this case, also wants Hailey to be found. And I am grateful that you all continue to discuss the case and pray for Hailey. It is so important that she remains in everyone's mind and heart, and is not forgotten. I continue to believe that Hailey is still alive, and safe. I am not sticking my head in the sand, but that is how I am coping.

All that said, I wanted to put a few things out here. First of all, Billie has daily contact with LE. There is one Ranger that is her normal 'contact', and she usually calls him more than once a day. She is not being uncooperative. In fact, she wracks her brain and calls him with anything that she remembers, whether she thinks it is pertinant or not.

The FBI did give Billie a phone - I was there at her house when they brought it, and heard what those agents said with my own ears. This was after I brought her a phone to use. LE is also encouraging Billie to not cut off contact with Shawn - in fact, two Rangers drove her to his grandmother's house in the hopes that he would talk to her a while back.

Billie's original phone is still with LE. I have not called it in over a week, but everytime I previously called it, it went straight to voicemail. We were concerned about this because Hailey does know that number by heart, and if she has a chance to call anyone, it is going to be more than a shame if she gets voicemail. I can't believe that LE is not monitoring it, but they will not confirm that to Billie.

For those of you wondering about the coverage areas, both Billie's phone and Shawn's phone were Verizon.

NG has not decided to no longer carry Hailey's story, and Billie has not declined to be on her show. Or any other show. Most days, she talks to several reporters. We continue to try and get as much media coverage for Hailey as we can.

Personally, at this point, I do not know what to think about Shawn, or his involvement. I have been very clear before that I do not know him well at all. I do know Billie though, and I do not believe for one second that she would put anyone at all above her kids. At this point, she truly does not believe he is involved in Hailey's disappearance. I am not trying to debate his involvement, or try to make anyone stop looking at him. There are a whole lot of questions that are unanswered, and JMO, I am afraid that some of those questions will never be answered to anyone's satisfaction. He has not ended all contact with LE, although I have no idea how much information he is giving in his statements - or even if he is talking besides 'pleading the fifth.'

My greatest fear is that LE really doesn't have much more than they have released. Surely to God though, they are just not saying much. I really would hate to think that LE meant it when they said they would have to have a body to make an arrest.

I am not in any way trying to make anyone stop speculating about Billie. I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinons. If I didn't know Billie, I might very well be thinking the very same things that many of you are. I do know her though, and have been spending a lot of time with her. I see her anguish growing day by day. The more time that passes, the harder it is to hold on to hope. But she is determined (as am I) to not give up hope that Hailey is alive.

Please continue to pray for Hailey's safe return.

BBM

Her belief that he is not involved, disturbs me...greatly.

Maybe I didn't phrase it right..... NG has not said that she will no longer be covering Hailey. The producers are still in touch with Billie. Is this what you mean?

No doubt in my mind, NG will continue to cover it....I'm just glad Billie and Hailey seem to have some support in all of this.

Thanks czgtz....My thoughts, heart and prayers go out to Billie, Hailey, you(czgtz), and all the other deserving family members....

What was the saying? You can fool some of the people some of the time,but not all of the people all of the time?

EVEN LE said look at the BIG PICTURE! or something like that... Don't focus on single facts? I get ot now SPARKY and friends!
MOO...

no doubt in my mind, ng will continue to cover it....i'm just glad billie and hailey seem to have some support in all of this.

Thanks czgtz....my thoughts, heart and prayers go out to billie, hailey, you(czgtz), and all the other deserving family members....

bbm

????????

I don't mean to be harsh or pessimistic...but under what circumstances could Hailey be alive? I can't really think of any that would be very feasible, unless she did indeed run away. Generally children her age are not taken by people who want a child. And we all know the stats on how long children are generally kept alive after being taken by a predator.

Again, no offense to anyone.

Just wondering about BD leaving work early, taking money out to go buy drugs.....wonder if that is a LIE! Could SA/BD disposed of Hailey together then???
Moo

MOO
that $ was for gasoline!

Never stopped her before! She did the faux nightly bombshells for Caylee for weeks or months after she ran out of new material on the case. I think she covers a story as long as it gets viewers/ratings. :waitasec:

Sadly there are so many breaking cases this weekend. :( I hope Hailey's little face is still kept out there and it's still being investigated by different departments.I don't guess there was any update on the Tennessee tip,was there?

Several points to ponder:
1. cz,etc. is a close friend of BD but does not know SA or HD.
2. CCity and Synder are small towns. What's the "word" in town? I know you couldn't keep a secret in our small rural town. We would all "know" by this point what happened because we "know" the people.
3. The drug use/addiction is the Big X Factor. This may be why there will be no line of reason to follow when trying to develop a chain of events and/or motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123