Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those in real estate who have affairs often do that. Believe me when I say, the houses don't have to be empty. I knew a principal here in the outer east in Melbourne who was doing that (in peoples lived in homes). He was on with the full time receptionist.....He was also a nasty piece of work.
True, well known fact in the industry I have heard. Anyone selling their house needs to bluelight it after any inspections to make sure it is not tainted

Crazy out there idea. She jumped out of the car at the roundabout??
The only thing that could be considered as crazy in this whole case is the creepy parents, all opinions are valid and you just never know, there is nothing NORMAL about this whole thing

Thinking about who was driving ABC's car that night - can anyone confirm if the Mistress bares any physical resemblance to ABC at all?

i thought the news report said that her car was seen between 11pm and 4am and police were asking for further witnesses...

yes, that's what I mean when I ask if the info emerged as result of further extensive questioning of 'a' particular witness. Or if another, say random witness, came forth

Hasn't been specified. Cause for thought. Because although naturally they're not forthcoming with the source of the info, they were nevertheless quick to get it out before the public

There are fresh appeals for locals to keep an eye out for Allison's mobile phone.

Have the police given us a more detailed location of where they think it is? Is it still between the Bellbowrie, Kenmore and Pullenvale locations?

Re the parents being involved - not sure but if so I would think it would only be the Dad. You know, the men together and the actions of GBC excused as 'being driven to it' blaming Allison for being difficult or a problem due to her over-emotional state or something. Very common when a woman becomes beaten down by abuse, anger, or the husbands infidelity - she eventually becomes distraught and then is accused by the person responsible of being the problem, and is demonised as a bit crazy.

The women in the household might not know the full story but I wouldn't be surprised if this household feels embattled because they have already set in their mind that Allison was a problem for GBC and she has caused this, and now GBC is now a possible suspect because of her.

Hi Everyone,

First post here. My heart goes out to Allison’s parents and her little girls!

This case grabbed my attention since the beginning and after reading 47 or so pages, I thought I give my personal views. I do not know the family nor do I live in the area and am not privvy to any insight info. However, in my opinion:

The perpetrator is male, acted alone and knows the area well. I don’t believe the perp had help (after the fact), because as we all know ,“two heads think better than one” and in this case the location where she was found is just too close/familiar to him. If I wanted to dispose of someone and for that person not to be found, I would have certainly headed in a different direction and a lot further away. IMO this is a crime of passion as a result of a dispute that got out of hand and is not premeditated. It could be that the wife mentioned the big “D” word and that was the catalyst for an argument that escalated. Panic set in and this is the result, instead of seeking help (ambulance) immediately and facing the music later.

If I were the spouse (innocent) of someone who had “disappeared”, I would also seek legal advice pretty quickly, as it is a well-known fact that the primary suspect is always the spouse, followed by immediate family. However, it would NOT cross my mind to engage a Barrister at this stage.

The main reasons couples fight is financial or infidelity. Financial problems put enourmos stress on a relationship (even good ones) and the loss of “good standing” in their own community can be very embarrassing, especially for people who consider themselves important in their community. It appears they did have financial difficulties. As for infidelity, although the police have not confirmed this, it could also be a possibility, as reported by posters in several forums.

If my spouse was missing, I would certainly be at the search area command post every single day. I would have sought assistance from my family to mind the children and would be at the search area from dawn to dusk!

I don’t believe both sets of families have a good relationship, as it does not appear that his parents have visited with her parents at any stage since the wife dissappeared.

I believe the car accident was just an accident due to the stress the husband is under. I don’t think he is smart enough to stage an accident to conceal prior injuries.

The media and public have placed so much interest in this case, because the husband, with his actions (or inactions) is making himself look very suss!

The policy always know more than we are lead to believe and they do play psychological "cat and mouse" type games with their “suspects”, hoping the “suspect” will make a mistake and crack under their pressure.

The media (either inadvertendly or not) do slightly change what the police say in their news conferences, hence I would not trust what you read or hear from a reporter, only what comes from QPS.

LOL One of the smiles I have gained (and there aint many due to the threads circumstances) during this whole sad saga, is BrisbaneGirl cracking me up laughing....Thanxabunch Chicka :floorlaugh:

has there been metion of this somewhere?

Not that I'm aware of. But stands to reason, surely

Maybe they're analysing tissues to see if she'd been fed dope or poison of some kind ? Otherwise, if blunt trauma, they'd know by now, wouldn't they?

I don't know. Just trying to add to the discussion, morbid though this particular aspect is :(

Just some local gossip, gbc was seen at the supermarket the on Friday that he reported her missing.....

GOOD question

Surely if she had jumped out at the roundabout, someone would have called this in the first day she went missing? I mean, that is something you would definitely remember and think was sus if you were driving nearby that night, then saw the next day a local woman was missing!

Can I just make this statement " hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Surely if she had jumped out at the roundabout, someone would have called this in the first day she went missing? I mean, that is something you would definitely remember and think was sus if you were driving nearby that night, then saw the next day a local woman was missing!

Yes and no. If you saw a woman jump from a vehicle, then yes, most would report it, unless they were out on a clandestine outing themselves, in which case they might remain silent out of self-preservation

Then there are those who, based on observation of what's happened to other witnesses in the past in high-profile cases, might choose not to get involved - particularly when the culprit gets a slap on wrist sentence

Others still might decide against reporting because it would mean time off work (interviews, court appearances, spotlight shone on themselves and their lives, possibly)

If a witness didn't see the actual hypothetical jump from a vehicle however and simply whizzed past and thought they might have seen a woman out of the corner of their eye as she stood on a roundabout, they might not put any importance on it. They might be out of the country by now and unaware of police appeals for witnesses. Or they may have been fiddling with the dashboard or their mobile phone and simply failed to see a woman on a roundabout at all

LOL One of the smiles I have gained (and there aint many due to the threads circumstances) during this whole sad saga, is BrisbaneGirl cracking me up laughing....Thanxabunch Chicka :floorlaugh:
I deal with stress and grief with a touch of humour that I try and make sure is not seen in a disrespectful way, hopefully those who have read all my posts will see I have been an advocate for poor Allison, her children and her family, the only ones I have had a dig at is GBC and the creepies, we all need a laugh to keep us sane and the creepies would not of placed themselves in this position had they shown decency and respect rather than behaving in a manner that can only be described as a sudden over does on HRT which has caused psychologists around Australia to be inundated with calls for image erasing hypnosis therapy.

I personally don't think the parents are involved. The more people you involve, the more likely that someone will contradict you and the larger amount of forensic evidence. And the more people you ask for help the bigger the risk that someone will tell the police. Just my thoughts on the parents.

I also don't think the infamous 'kiss' is an indication that they are sociopaths. Unfortunately the kiss happened and I wish I hadn't been watching the news that night when they showed it.

Something tells me that the 300-odd 'friends' of GBC on fb are about to drop dramatically in number - guilty or not. Given the circumstances, I'm surprised privacy settings on fb profile haven't been tightened up. Must be a lot of messages flowing through 'send message' link & I don't imagine they are supportive in nature!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph