Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Was she asked in her depo who she was speaking of when she told LE she had someone walk that area in November :the woods?

Sorry, I haven't read thru the whole thread and I'm probably not the first to suggest this, but couldn't the problem Baez had with the pictures of the lists simply have been that it was his hand writting or Lyon's on the list to the right? Wouldn't that have caused him to be concerned about attorney/client privilege if SA listed privileged notes entered as an exhibit? Maybe he didn't want Cindy to comment further on it so he would have an opportunity to dispute its being admitted as an exhibit after the depo? KWIM?

Also, if the front tooth was lost due to some trauma, I believe blood stain would be located in the root or bone. Just speculating..

If LE found the lists in the A's home when they searched and Cindy had seen them they are no longer Attorney-client priviledge I would imagine. Maybe that is why SA asked Cindy in the depo if she recognized the documents. Problem is I did not see any statement stamped onto those lists that stated they were attorney-client priviledged.

If LE found the lists in the A's home when they searched and Cindy had seen them they are no longer Attorney-client priviledge I would imagine. Maybe that is why SA asked Cindy in the depo if she recognized the documents. Problem is I did not see any statement stamped onto those lists that stated they were attorney-client priviledged.

Spot on, too bad you cannot kibitz for Baez, it was apparent when he filed motions asking the judge not to allow LP, Tracy and Rob's testimony that he is unaware of that little detail. Why are these things so fundamental with our common sense, but lost on him? I am not being facetious, I am seriously asking.... does he pretend not to know, or does he honestly NOT KNOW?

The FedEX box reference made me think of packaging and the use of duct tape. Could their have been duct tape, similar to that found on Caylee's mouth, attached to the FedEX box, that wouldn't have been listed seperately, and therefore, OSCO has some Henkle duct tape that was included with the packaging of the items on the list? Could KC be so stupid as to use the Henkle duct tape to seal a box of Caylee's stuff that she handed over to her attorney?[/QUOTE
lets not forget she flaunted those cheap white sunglasses purchased with stolen money from her bff. I dont think she would b that stupid with the duct tape. . . . Although she is definately arrogant, spoiled, entitled and convinced shes is invinsable enough too do it.

ok sorry if this has already been asked but at the 55 second mark GA asked that if people would stop at 11 in the morning and 11 at night and pray for his granddaughter ...what is the importance of 11??? TIA

I remember everyone questioning that at that time...don't think anyone ever knew.....or found out the exact reason....

ok sorry if this has already been asked but at the 55 second mark GA asked that if people would stop at 11 in the morning and 11 at night and pray for his granddaughter ...what is the importance of 11??? TIA

First off...you're avatar is killing me..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that...
that the hour of 11 oclock has become synonymous with praying or moment of silence.

Perhaps George said the 11th hour because we take a moment of silence to pray or reflect .. 11am on Nov 11 ...yes I know it's for Remembrance Day but he is asking the public to pray for Caylee at those times

Maybe that's the only time George could squeeze it in between rendezvousing with River Cruz and using ill-gotten money to stop for beer and a burger.

First off...you're avatar is killing me..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
This is the first thing that came to my mind when I heard that...
that the hour of 11 oclock has become synonymous with praying or moment of silence.

Perhaps George said the 11th hour because we take a moment of silence to pray or reflect .. 11am on Nov 11 ...yes I know it's for Remembrance Day but he is asking the public to pray for Caylee at those times

Creepy because Caylee was found on the 11th.

:waitasec:

Maybe it's because there are 5 fingers on the Anthony family hand and 5 times the time 11 comes to timer55.

THinking that if the car seat was a dark color, it might have been hidden as blood turns to a brown or blackish stain.

ITA probably would overlook a stain in a carseat as an old diaper leak accident, food/bottle spill, etc.

:banghead: Remember those huge jam packed backpacks she took to his office?

Gee I always thought those were full of her freshly baked brownies for JB. (jam packed Baez) :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back