Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #29 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Casey's pysch evals are done - Are these public records too? I know HIPPA laws prevent medical stuff from being told but in a case like this I was not sure. Does anyone know? I am curious to find out what the pysch evals said.....

ok,.. ok,.. You guys all have valid points,... I am trying to reach a limb that is most likely not there. I just don't want to believe this little girl is dead. I won't believe it until the forensics are back. I am hoping Casey didn't do anything to her child,...

And for everyone that feels like we are arguing with each other,... here is the reminder WHY we are here:

8e050de4.jpg

This case has very many twists and turns and we all LOVE this little girl! We are all trying to figure out the "TRUTH" since obviously the main "player" isn't talking!

I know everyone here has Caylee's interest at heart,.. and with that I will step off the soapbox!:blowkiss:

:clap:

When Casey's pysch evals are done - Are these public records too? I know HIPPA laws prevent medical stuff from being told but in a case like this I was not sure. Does anyone know? I am curious to find out what the pysch evals said.....
I don't think that would ever be released.

It appears that Jesse Ortiz is not Caylee's father.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

(snip)
Tom: "Carlos, we are letting our viewers send us questions and there is one that just keeps coming up over and over again. I was wondering if I could put it to you. This one comes specifically from one of our viewers in Orange County, who asks, 'Where is Caley Anthony's father and have police talked to them?' Him or his family. What do you know about that? What can you tell us?"

Padilla: "The only thing we know is what was told to us by the family, that the father died, I guess, about a year ago, somewhere in the Carolinas in a car accident. So, no. We've obviously not spoken to the father or his family."

Goin on a limb here that Padilla got his state wrong in that comment..
Just My HUmble Opinion, but I am sticking to Jesus Ortiz as the Caylee's bio dad on this one.. Thanks for the link Suz

I just noticed on that picture - you can see that birthmark that Cindy talked about on her left upper arm.

Let's all give a great big welcome to all the producers on here trying to get their next headline.:crazy:

LOL- if that were true they would have had tons of this DAYS ago-

Kidding, have you noticed the press accounts getting more invasive on the facts- they are actually INVESTIGATING.. Yeah.

Speaking of the visitors and no shows and all. I heard either last night or this morning (and I believe it was from the PR police guy Padilla) that Casey has had 11 visitors (or visitations) he named mom and dad and lee and then he said there was a private investigator that was hired by the family. Did anyone else catch that?

And did anyone ever find out who this William Waters was that was a no show last night?

I was under the impression that Casey only had THREE 45 mins visitations a week??? I saw it on one of the news websites.

Bail reduction denied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just announced on Fox

So Casey decided to cover for this person instead of report it? Seems she's going to take the heat instead of this person.
No, I think she's covering for herself.

The rest of my theory is that Casey lied to LE about working at Uni because her real "work" is illegal. She lied about leaving her baby with what last night I called a "drug buddy" because she doesn't want to accept responsibility for her daughter's death due to her own negligence in leaving Caylee with that person in the first place.

I keep trying to poke holes in my own theory, and so far the biggest hurdle I can think of is the one-week delay between the time Casey took off with Caylee and the time that Jesse "heard" her on the phone - there is no evidence that anyone saw her during that week. As someone else pointed out, Jesse may be mistaken. That would mean that Caylee may have died on or about June 16th.

Decision on bail - Casey WILL REMAIN IN JAIL!!!!!

Just on FOX

Fox is reporting that appellate court just ruled against bond reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong