I just want to throw something out there re: cadaver dogs in this case....

Oblio

Reaction score
We know that Jaycee gave birth in PG's back yard. I just wanted to throw out that human placentas are typically used in the training of cadaver dogs, so hits in the back yard could potentially be from buried afterbirth.

Now I don't know how long the scent would last from just soft tissue decay absent of bones, but I think it's something to be considered before getting excited over any reported "hits" or ground disturbances.

What do you guys think?

We know that Jaycee gave birth in PG's back yard. I just wanted to throw out that human placentas are typically used in the training of cadaver dogs, so hits in the back yard could potentially be from buried afterbirth.

Now I don't know how long the scent would last from just soft tissue decay absent of bones, but I think it's something to be considered before getting excited over any reported "hits" or ground disturbances.

What do you guys think?

At this point, I don't think anything can be ruled out. I think the cadaver dog hits could be anything from ancient indian burials, to a crime scene with more victims. We're going to have to wait and see what's found with further excavation this coming week. If something is found, then the wait for lab analysis.

It's an interesting idea... but 11 years or more?

There's a local case here where a woman reported her abusive ex killing someone five years ago. They took dogs to the spot where she believed him buried, got plenty of hits, dug and searched extensively, and found nothing. So yes, I think soft tissue/blood pools can leave a scent for many years. That's what does most of the decaying, you know?

interesting theory...but who knows what this creepo did with the after birth? maybe he tossed it in the garbage, or hauled it away to another site...or maybe he cooked it and ate it like some primitive cultures :sick: :eek:

interesting theory...but who knows what this creepo did with the after birth? maybe he tossed it in the garbage, or hauled it away to another site...or maybe he cooked it and ate it like some primitive cultures :sick: :eek:

Meh. Nothing gross about any of those options.

I guess it's possible that the placentas and after birth might have been buried, but would he really need to do that?

I would think that he could just safely dispose of that in a dumpster somewhere or his own garbage can shortly before the garbage truck came by.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back