GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent theory Eileen!!!!!! It could actually work for me!!! It has
potential; hopefully for LE also!

LOL thats what i think happend.

She could not let hubby see her with NH.

Im sure he wouldnt be happy with what she was wearing!

and NO phone calls to her all weekend cause he knew she wouldnt ans!

All JMO

I was wondering if she didnt pay her bar tab because someone else said they would pick it up!

Why didnt she pay her bar tab?

That's a good question which can have many answers.

Didn't have cash. Lost her cr/db card

Never dreamed she'd never be back?

Bartender offered to keep it running?

NH was thinking along the lines of a date and
said, 'I'll take care of it'

I'm sure there is more..

That's a good question which can have many answers.

Didn't have cash. Lost her cr/db card

Never dreamed she'd never be back?

Bartender offered to keep it running?

NH was thinking along the lines of a date and
said, 'I'll take care of it'

I'm sure there is more..

NH does not drink thats been stated many times
I dont think they were on a date just hanging out

to me her leaving and not paying says she high tailed it out quick
maybe something spooked her there toooo if it was NH she was afraid of she woudnt have gotten in a car with him!

I dont think they will find her anywhere near Fayetteville!

I dont think they will find her anywhere near Fayetteville!
Neither do I. A very sad end to a lovely girl with a bright future.

There's just to much ground to cover. I hope whoever did this has
nightmares nightly and burns in hell!!

http://crime.about.com/b/2012/04/27/hundreds-search-for-kelli-bordeaux.htm

Mike Bordeaux said there is "no way" Kelli would not have made it to their apartment if she was dropped off where Holbert said he dropped her. He is also suspicious of the claim that Kelli sent Holbert a text messages saying that she had made it home safely.

http://fayobserver.com/articles/2012/04/23/1173168?sac=fo.military

[quoteThe brother of missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Marie Bordeaux said Monday that her close friend in Florida received a text message from her phone on the morning she disappeared: "Got home safely." ][/quote]

http://ntdtv.org/en/news_northamerica/2012-04-18/fort-bragg-soldier-missing.html

Bordeaux’s cell phone last pinged off of nearby cell towers early Saturday. She also sent two text messages, one of which read “got home safely.”

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...ggy-bottoms-iphone-photo-text-messages-police

He also said he was suspicious of text messages police said were sent from Kelli Bordeaux’s phone to a friend saying she got home ok.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-launch-new-search-soldier.html#ixzz23f1Kpn1W

A close friend of Kelli's received the message saying 'Got home safely' on the morning she went missing but Mr Henson claims that 'things don't add up'.

I would bet money that Nick did NOT receive any of the last text messages from Kelli during the early morning hours of Saturday. As stated up thread...the quote about Holbert receiving them was not even a direct quote from anyone involved in the investigation. It was just ANOTHER lousy reporter who sucks at their job. IMVHO

Woe: For some reason I think the time of the texts were on a news clip that went POOF! GO FIGURE! But even on the news clip I do believe they said it was approx.

I would bet money that Nick did NOT receive any of the last text messages from Kelli during the early morning hours of Saturday.
The article on that detail was incorrect. MB never even said what the media claimed. That's why media reports are never used in a court of law to present evidence. You hope they get things correct but they often don't.

There are no official references to text messages in thread 8.

Thread 9 is a long thread, 61 pages, and brings us from early May until several days ago when thread 10 was opened.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7881738&postcount=310/thread 9,#310

The post above contains the first reference to a 'Call me ASAP!' text that the poster claims was sent to Justin. Up until this post, there is no prior reference to this text. I'd like to know the source of it.

No time has been established by LE, that they've let the public in on, that correspond to any text message nor has LE confirmed any text message. (May 7).

Furthermore, the media has taken license to change a few 'facts' and one report printed that 'Kelli was last seen at midnight. . .'. I guess they jumped to that conclusion based on the detective's comment about wanting to know if anyone noticed anything along North Ramsey Street around midnight. :waitasec:

Another report published that nothing unusual was detected in Kelli's texts and/or calls from that night - just a normal 23 year old out having a good time at a bar with a crowd of people. :what: The posts containing the links to these articles/comments can be found nearby the post I linked above.

Okay. :waitasec:

Woe, I think your looking for something that I wrote. I don't remember all my words to a T, but I know I said that I *thought* I heard MH say "lets just call him Justin" in a live interview that I watched when I was first shown. But when I went back to listen to it on the web that part of it was gone. I very well could have been wrong (as I do have 2 little ones running around, lol). But they could have edited that part out of it. But Im sure I just heard it wrong.
Thank you for taking all your time to reread through this whole thread and refreshing some of our brains for us!!!

BeachBlue, MH did make that remark 'let's just call him Justin'. It was during a presser but it's been pulled. Trouble is, how do we interpret it? Why would he throw anyone's name out through the airwaves?

I'm looking for anything and everything - not much to find unfortunately.
A few posters have made stuff up and haven't supported their claims.

I'm looking for confirmed text message information.

Someone else can look for proof that MB remained in Florida the weekend of April 13 & 14. That shouldn't be too hard to do if you're a person who is positive he did - just ask him. When he says 'yes' - simply believe him.

BeachBlue, MH did make that remark 'let's just call him Justin'. It was during a presser but it's been pulled. Trouble is, how do we interpret it? Why would he throw anyone's name out through the airwaves?

I'm looking for anything and everything - not much to find unfortunately.
A few posters have made stuff up and haven't supported their claims.

Maybe to rattle someone's cage? It is a strange choice of words; but
so are some of those text messages!

I'm looking for confirmed text message information.

Someone else can look for proof that MB remained in Florida the weekend of April 13 & 14. That shouldn't be too hard to do if you're a person who is positive he did - just ask him. When he says 'yes' - simply believe him.

Ya think! lol

That goes along with people saying NH was the last person to
see her. How do we know that?
Personally I think the perp was the last to see her!

All that said; NOONE knows for sure what went on!!
All speculation and LE aint talkin.

Hello again! We still on the darn texts?? I know I haven't described my source and they only confirm info they've already released but I still don't feel comfortable saying too much. They are from within the FPD and not just any ol' department if ya catch my drift...

The only 2 texts that LE has officially released the content of were the "getting a ride home with a guy" and "got home safely". I can't remember the actual wordage of the first message but I'm sure you guys will know which one I'm referring to. I haven't asked about the actual timeline of these, I feel bad only talking to them when I want info on a case lol

Sorry to post this here but I am desperate! I was hoping to post or have somebody else post a missing persons report for someone in my area. It says I don't have access to do so. How does that normally work?

Sorry to post this here but I am desperate! I was hoping to post or have somebody else post a missing persons report for someone in my area. It says I don't have access to do so. How does that normally work?

I alerted your post, which will send it to a moderator, and they can/will hopefully contact you and you can give them the info to start a thread. Hope that helps. Also, you might be able to contact a mod yourself via private messaging, but I think you may need a certain # of posts before you do that, not 100% sure on that.

It occurred to me that if I were to arrive home from an evening out and find that my husband was unexpectedly home waiting for me then walking home rather then being dropped off at the door would NOT make my husband any less suspicious of my actions. I mean, IMO, the damage would already be done in that he would still wonder where I was, who I was with and what I was up to. Saying that I walked home would not clear his suspicions nor make him less upset. If it were me (and I realize it isn't, so hard to project what someone else would do) but if it were me I would just think..."o'kay, I'm in trouble, just drop me off at the door".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth