Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they (Celina and KM) are not related? If he is the son of her mother's ex, according to a rumor?

according to the rumor he is the son of someone that her mother dated. So, yes. But he lives with her now. But they do really look alike IMHO. So who knows?? But I can think of some ways that could happen, depending on when CC's Mom started dating KM's Dad.:innocent:

Private Investigator Weighs In On Missing Child

"One of the things we are looking at is every single possibility that is out there to get someone to give up information is crucial," said Don Nason, a former law enforcement officer who now runs an investigative center for missing children and cold cases. Nason says that a cash reward can often times produce vital information. "The next step here (is) giving some money out and seeing if anyone is going to come forward. Someone who otherwise wouldn't come forward without the money," said Nason.

"Usually the family is out there talking. I'm not sure why they are not. It could be that the FBI has asked them not to for some reason. I normally like to see the family out there pleading for anyone who knows information to come out there and talk," said Nason.

Full article: http://www.wmur.com/r/28718208/detail.html

Private Investigator Weighs In On Missing Child

"One of the things we are looking at is every single possibility that is out there to get someone to give up information is crucial," said Don Nason, a former law enforcement officer who now runs an investigative center for missing children and cold cases. Nason says that a cash reward can often times produce vital information. "The next step here (is) giving some money out and seeing if anyone is going to come forward. Someone who otherwise wouldn't come forward without the money," said Nason.

"Usually the family is out there talking. I'm not sure why they are not. It could be that the FBI has asked them not to for some reason. I normally like to see the family out there pleading for anyone who knows information to come out there and talk," said Nason.

Full article: http://www.wmur.com/r/28718208/detail.html

I wonder why the FBI might ask the family NOT to talk to the media?

LE (maybe FBI I can't remember for sure) has asked family in other cases not to speak to the media. I'm trying to wrack my brain remembering which ones. Anyone know offhand?

Maybe their thoughts processes are disorganized and they can't speak coherently to the media? Stress is linked with acute psychotic episodes in schizophrenics.

Do we know for sure they have been asked not to speak? Or is this what the family wants people to think? I can't imagine the FBI muzzling a family...

But they (Celina and KM) are not related? If he is the son of her mother's ex, according to a rumor?

Could he also be CC's mom's son (CC's half-bro?).
AFAIK, one could have had a child with an ex-BF,
without being married to him.

Do we know for sure they have been asked not to speak? Or is this what the family wants people to think? I can't imagine the FBI muzzling a family...

Sleuthing around on FB pages there are more than 2 acknowledgments from close friends of the family that the FBI told them not to talk to the media or write anything on FB about what they may think or surmise.
Again.. this is FB.. may be rumor :seeya:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...i_offers_25000_reward/srvc=home&position=also

“After five days the chances are slim to find her alive,” said Richard Latendresse, 64, owner of a hotel in Canaan, Vt., where the family had been staying before returning home yesterday, after police completed searching the multi-family dwelling on Route 3. Family members declined to speak with reporters.

I wish they would be a little more hopeful!

Boy, I don't know what to think, going through neighbors' trash? Yikes...just in hopes something of hers was tossed? I am glad they are being thorough, although again, I wonder when trash pick up was...

It appears that nothing suspicious was found in the home.

LE (maybe FBI I can't remember for sure) has asked family in other cases not to speak to the media. I'm trying to wrack my brain remembering which ones. Anyone know offhand?

The Holly Bobo case and look what's happened....Holly is not found and her parents finally took to the media a short while ago. Sad!

I have to say the LE seems to be very thorough in this case. Wow....garbage from every household!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021