MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

I heard excerpts from the interview while I was running errands this morning - before the impending big blast of winter. Banika remains hopeful that her daughter will be found, and she is confident that LE is investigating leads and tips. D'Andre wants people to stop blaming him for Bianca's disappearance - no big surprise here.

Another link about the parents speaking out about missing Bianca:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/01...lers-parents-still-hoping-for-biancas-return/

A lot of detail in that story. I just really don't know what to say. I am glad there was an interview, keep Bianca in the news, but wow.

This, to me, shows just how much of a smooth talking con man D'andre is. I feel so bad for Banika, I know that she is just overwhelmed by this, and I know that she loves Bianca. But I couldn't believe what she said when they asked her about the cadaver dog hits:

“I do believe someone passed away in that home previously, it was a very old car seat, it had human stains on it, years and years of use from several children … And no one has turned up my daughter. I want my daughter home."

Umm, years and years of use is not going to cause a cadaver dog to hit on the car seat. A DEAD BODY will. *sigh* Oh Banika, I wish you would just get far, far away from D'andre. :(

Unless, maybe, she is doing this to try to gain his confidence? Get him to confess to her what happened? I don't know, I am confused.

I notice in this article it says:

Mother Banica Jones said “there’s no animosity or drama between us,” describing a warm relationship between herself and Bianca’s father Deandre Lane, adding they’ve known each other 20 years and share two children, including Bianca.

BBM-I was not aware that she was the mother of another of his 7 children.

~

Hm. I seem to recall a direct quote from D'Andre's attorney stating D'Andre has 7 children with 7 different women. Either DL's attorney got it wrong or this MSM article got it wrong.

Regardless of whether Banika believes D'Andre or not, he still failed the polygraph, he still refuses to take a second and he still hasn't lifted a finger to find Bianca. What matters most, is WHERE IS BIANCA.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/01...lers-parents-still-hoping-for-biancas-return/

JMO but I can't imagine how him talking about how he felt (shocked, upset, sad, fearful...etc. ?) when the carjackers drove away would damage the investigation in any manner. It's just his personal feelings and not concrete evidence.

Exactly. And if DL really believes people do not see that loudly and clearly, well I have some ocean front property to sell him in Arizona. :innocent:

A lot of detail in that story. I just really don't know what to say. I am glad there was an interview, keep Bianca in the news, but wow.

This, to me, shows just how much of a smooth talking con man D'andre is. I feel so bad for Banika, I know that she is just overwhelmed by this, and I know that she loves Bianca. But I couldn't believe what she said when they asked her about the cadaver dog hits:

“I do believe someone passed away in that home previously, it was a very old car seat, it had human stains on it, years and years of use from several children … And no one has turned up my daughter. I want my daughter home."

Umm, years and years of use is not going to cause a cadaver dog to hit on the car seat. A DEAD BODY will. *sigh* Oh Banika, I wish you would just get far, far away from D'andre. :(

Unless, maybe, she is doing this to try to gain his confidence? Get him to confess to her what happened? I don't know, I am confused.

I think when we first learnt how many women chose to birth D'Andre's offspring we had a good idea of how much of a smooth talker he is. I guess it just flabbergasts me that none of the women who birthed these children or the man who chose to father so many with so many even gave it a thought that they were violating their responsibility as parents to these children. Imagine how confusing it must be to each of these children to have such over lapping half and step families. And sadly for some, they have the mentality that any father is better than no father.

I guess if I were in Banika's shoes and my child was missing on his or her fathers time I wouldn't want to alienate myself from the father, regardless of whether or I believed him or not. I would give the appearance I was fully supportive of his story and believed him, if for nothing more than to assist the investigation and hopefully find the answers into my childs disappearance. I'm not saying this is how Banika might be feeling. The above is my opinion only and why I might make the same choice Banika did if faced with the same difficult circumstances.

I have to believe she's working with LE. If not it makes no sense, that she would "take up" with the main suspect, this man..who was the last person to ride off...with my sick, bruised leg 2 year old...who hasn't been seen since. Please let her be working with LE.

While I don't recall specifically which interview it was - local news or HLN w/Nancy Grace, I know that I heard TJ say that D'Andre had 7 children by 7 different women. If this isn't true, why didn't DL correct Mr. Johnson? Not that it would have changed my feelings about this smooth-talking guy, but at least we would have known that he and Banika did have some sort of relationship beyond being long-time acquaintances who happened to have a daughter named Bianca. At the very least, Banika knows that D'Andre lied to TJ about his 7 children, or DL let Mr. Johnson claim something that isn't true. jmo

While I don't recall specifically which interview it was - local news or HLN w/Nancy Grace, I know that I heard TJ say that D'Andre had 7 children by 7 different women. If this isn't true, why didn't DL correct Mr. Johnson? Not that it would have changed my feelings about this smooth-talking guy, but at least we would have known that he and Banika did have some sort of relationship beyond being long-time acquaintances who happened to have a daughter named Bianca. At the very least, Banika knows that D'Andre lied to TJ about his 7 children, or DL let Mr. Johnson claim something that isn't true. jmo

Why would DL correct Mr. Johnson? Did Casey ever correct Mr. Baez? When a potential defendent or the potentially accused hire a defense attorney they don't question, they generally take that attorneys advise. Or if they are displeased with their current representation they fire them and seek alternative representation.

In the end what ultimately matters most is answers are found into Bianca's disappearance and who is responsible. It really doesn't matter if DL fathered 100 children with 100 different women. It's not going to be submitted to a jury as evidence into what happened to Bianca and who is responsible. DL's choices with regards to where he plants his 'seed' may leave us needing a sling to keep our jaws off the floor but it's not what is going to eventually bring Bianca home and bring her the justice she so deserves.

I just pray everyday she is found and that she is not forgotten because of her parents choices, her race, and her families economic background. She is as important as any other human being on this planet and I pray for her everyday.

OT on this thread, but I've mentioned the painter who fell from the Ambassador Bridge into the Detroit River previously and thought that you might be interested in this. A memorial will be held to honor him but his body has not been recovered.

Memorial planned for man who fell from bridge

Kent Morton fell into Detroit River Jan. 11

Published On: Jan 21 2012 05:45:52 PM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...idge/-/1719418/8481516/-/puq3tfz/-/index.html

Bumping for Bianca. :candle: I'm glad that the interview is helping to keep her case visible.

I have to believe she's working with LE. If not it makes no sense, that she would "take up" with the main suspect, this man..who was the last person to ride off...with my sick, bruised leg 2 year old...who hasn't been seen since. Please let her be working with LE.

Parents of Bianca Jones Speak Out on Daughter's Disappearance

Banika Jones doesn't think father was involved

Updated: Friday, 20 Jan 2012, 11:46 AM EST
Published : Friday, 20 Jan 2012, 11:40 AM EST

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...rance-20120120

After watching the above interview, I hope she's working with LE. To me her body language says to me that she doesn't believe him. (my gut instinct only, so means nothing to anyone but me) He leans her way during the interview, she doesn't respond - she faces directly ahead, arms crossed. Could be anxiety about the situation, nervousness in front of the camera, who knows.

But, when they asked if she thought her daughter was still alive, during her statement saying she believed she was - she was shaking her head NO from side to side the whole time she was saying yes. :no:

When asked if she thought he was involved, as she said no she shook her head up and down briefly as in yes... If she looked at him during the interview I didn't see it - she looked everywhere BUT at him.

I haven't had time to follow the case closely lately, but wow, is all I can say. If they've been close friends for over 20 years and share 1 possibly 2 children, their closeness doesn't show to me. :shakehead:

All of the above from someone with no professional training at all, my opinion only.

Hoping against hope and praying that this baby will be brought home safely.

Parents of Bianca Jones Speak Out on Daughter's Disappearance

Banika Jones doesn't think father was involved

Updated: Friday, 20 Jan 2012, 11:46 AM EST
Published : Friday, 20 Jan 2012, 11:40 AM EST

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...rance-20120120

After watching the above interview, I hope she's working with LE. To me her body language says to me that she doesn't believe him. (my gut instinct only, so means nothing to anyone but me) He leans her way during the interview, she doesn't respond - she faces directly ahead, arms crossed. Could be anxiety about the situation, nervousness in front of the camera, who knows.

But, when they asked if she thought her daughter was still alive, during her statement saying she believed she was - she was shaking her head NO from side to side the whole time she was saying yes. :no:

When asked if she thought he was involved, as she said no she shook her head up and down briefly as in yes... If she looked at him during the interview I didn't see it - she looked everywhere BUT at him.

I haven't had time to follow the case closely lately, but wow, is all I can say. If they've been close friends for over 20 years and share 1 possibly 2 children, their closeness doesn't show to me. :shakehead:

All of the above from someone with no professional training at all, my opinion only.

Hoping against hope and praying that this baby will be brought home safely.

I agree with you about her body language. I am not a trained expert, but common sense tells me that she was feeling kind of disconnected and alienated from him. Her body language did not match her words at all.

I think there are two reasons for that. One, she has another child with him and so she needs to preserve that connection for now. And two, she may not want the public to give up on finding her baby. So she would not want to say she thought her harmed her or people might give up looking for her.

I don't know how she can handle his talk about paddling her for potty training though. I would want to wring his neck.

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
Bianca has not been found.
No one has been arrested.
The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

I won't have a cake or candles, but my birthday wish this week is that there will soon be charges filed, arrest/s made, and that the perp/s who are responsible for taking and/or harming Bianca are brought to justice.

Thoughts and prayers for this beautiful child.

I won't have a cake or candles, but my birthday wish this week is that there will soon be charges filed, arrest/s made, and that the perp/s who are responsible for taking and/or harming Bianca are brought to justice.

Happy Birthday BDE! :cake4u:

I hope and pray your Birthday wishes come true!

Togetherness. How can Banika even sit next to that lying-thru-his-teeth guy. All I can do is shake my head at the performances of some people.
It is time they find Bianca and put this poor sweet little babe in a decent resting place.
And then time to lock up the person responsible for making her "disappear".

Happy Birthday, BDE!
And I hope all your wishes come true!

:cupcake::cupcake::partyguy::partyguy::gift::gift::bdsong::bdsong::heartbeat:

QUOTE=BetteDavisEyes;7535708]I won't have a cake or candles, but my birthday wish this week is that there will soon be charges filed, arrest/s made, and that the perp/s who are responsible for taking and/or harming Bianca are brought to justice.

Thoughts and prayers for this beautiful child.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur5wKoua1o

Bumping for Bianca. :candle:

I'm trying not to be impatient as we wait for justice and answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back