2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of her hair poof went poof...:floorlaugh:
hairpoof.jpg

Good morning Everyone!
Got here about 20 minutes ago and although I could get here, I couldn't get my mouse to scroll.
Now I'm going to catch up but I just had to respond to your post, Momtective! :)
244143d4.jpg

Well, giving her more jail time would certainly cut down on the amount of money she could make from her "adventure". Gonna be "old news" in a year or so.

For a moment, my heart seriously wished HHJP could have declared a mistrial. I thought he sounded very sad that he couldn't.

I hope she gets out today while the world is an angry mob against her. In 1 year she will have it too easy, people will have moved on and calmed down. 1 year is a drop in a bucket anyway. JMO.

With the A's being present, it shows me they would welcome her home in a heartbeat!!!!! One sick family, right there.

HHBP are you saying Ms. A didn't have the time to pause, reflect and consider her answers?

Ms. Frye - alleges it was during one interview that she lied to police and one act in a continuous .....

LDB - these lies occurred over 3 separate statements - they occurred 1:00 am, 4:00 am and 1:00 pm on the 16th of July.....there was time for temporal pause......sent SO on a wild goose chase.....most of the time we are not dealing with a single act.....we typically see this in sexual abuse cases and (consider multiple episodes of penetration....not worded correctly sorry - my fault) as a separate act...where there is a suffiecient break where the person has time to pause and reflect.....these acts happened over a period of 12 hours they are separate acts.

I still don't think she will get out although both sides seem to have legal support for their arguments...

Oh come on...you wouldn't like to see her released into general population in jail? :innocent:

Oh, good catch!
Keep her a few days HHJP, let her fellow inmates tell her how we all feel..:great:

omg it is on almost every channel and I am trying to AVOID it

Good morning Everyone!
Got here about 20 minutes ago and although I could get here, I couldn't get my mouse to scroll.
Now I'm going to catch up but I just had to respond to your post, Momtective! :)
244143d4.jpg

She doesn't have one of those, this is the work of a bad pillow! :crazy:

He can NOT come back in the court room as a SA....

Also It is probably to painful for him....

Once you officially retire, you are no longer on the payroll. You don't work there anymore. He said in one of his interviews recently that this trial had postponed his retirement, so he was well over the date he intended to go.

Thanks for keeping me informed friends! I canceled HLN in a fit of rage on Tuesday. She needs to be in jail and out of protective custody in order to fulfill her astrological forecast for those that read that forum. :)

Nope.....far more crazies out in the real world....and probably standing outside that courthouse right now...

I'll admit that I'm ok with a crazy either way. I'm not saying I WANT it to happen, but I won't be shedding any tears if it does.

I hope Judge Perry rains on Caseys Parade today, I think he will!

I think she could get 4 years in prison now...............

She can't wiggle her way out all the lies!

A mistrial??! Or she gets out now?

She would get out now, but that is not what I am talking about. There is no chance of a mistrial now. I am talking about in other cases where people have been charged for multiple things when they were committing the same act. Others could try for appeals based on the ruling and in future trials for others it could be taken into consideration that you can't make multiple charges on the same act.

They will keep her in PC. She wouldn't survive a day in GP.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Armed guards have lined up at the Orange Co. Jail awaiting Casey Anthony sentencing: http://goo.gl/3kztO #CaseyAnthony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong