Woman Gives Birth To Octuplets In California

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this story is going to get better. Just another suck up on the system that knows how the system works.
she was challenged that all pregnancies were causing her back to get worse. The doctors said they only attributed 10% of her back pain to the previous pregnancies and the rest to the desk going over on her during the patient riot.
The state filed a request to stop the money in 8-08, but it is till flowing freely at this time.

They said there is some "intensely personal" medical information in these 500 pages released, so look out.

Oh and the accurate numbers are 168 in benefits directly to her and 98k in medical bills.

she was challenged that all pregnancies were causing her back to get worse. The doctors said they only attributed 10% of her back pain to the previous pregnancies and the rest to the desk going over on her during the patient riot.
The state filed a request to stop the money in 8-08, but it is till flowing freely at this time.

They said there is some "intensely personal" medical information in these 500 pages released, so look out.

My compassion gets ruled out when there is a system overload. Sorry, but this
has to stop. Man, look around and see how many are suffering when doing all the RIGHT things and she takes advantage??? This woman is not in my fan club. Please, don't take my comments as gospel as I think I am not unbiased at this point.

My compassion gets ruled out when there is a system overload. Sorry, but this
has to stop. Man, look around and see how many are suffering when doing all the RIGHT things and she takes advantage??? This woman is not in my fan club. Please, don't take my comments as gospel as I think I am not unbiased at this point.

I have no compassion for this mother- she knew what she was doing to her body and to everyone around her (IMO). I have compassion for the children that were born to her and all of those she has impacted with her "drama" (I lack a better word).

This is a f-ed up situation- for all people involved.

concernedperson, I am with you in opinion. It has to stop.

This chick is BONKERS!!! She felt a lack of control of her environment...so she has babies and babies and babies so there will be complete, utter chaos for the next 18 years....W-T-F?!?!!? :bang:

Have the strongest feeling this woman doesn't like kids....she likes babies. Unless she gets therapy, she won't be there , be it physical or emotional, for those children.

Nadya is out of the hospital not even one day and she flies to New York to do intereviews while the eight babies are still in the hospital. To me it shows she is in it for the attention and not for the kids. I would never leave my newborns by flying across the country while they are still in intensive care. Let alone the other 6 kids that haven't seen her fo months.

Nadya is out of the hospital not even one day and she flies to New York to do intereviews while the eight babies are still in the hospital. To me it shows she is in it for the attention and not for the kids. I would never leave my newborns by flying across the country while they are still in intensive care. Let alone the other 6 kids that haven't seen her fo months.

THANK YOU!!!!!! This woman has serious issues... I have no compassion for her, at all... but I do have compassion for the children. Actually, I worry for them... they were brought into a bad situation and the mother is the only one to blame.

There's a pic of her on Yahoo news. Nadya is very beautiful with dark hair and doesn't even look like she gained very much weight with the pregnancy. If it's true that she truly does love children, I hope she's able to keep them all and get the help and financial resources that she is going to need. That's the only way they'll all survive. I don't think I'd be telling the world about depression if I were her though.

lol This is classic. I can't wait to hear what the hospital-related scandal is.

I tend to agree with Capoly, that she seems to be only interested in the pregnancy/birth and infant phase.

Remember, her other 6 kids are staying with Grandma, who is not a happy camper anyway,while mom is at an undisclosed location.

Lily I am still waiting for the scandal too!

our news just reported that they are launching an investigation to see if there were violations in the fertility clinic, but they are still not naming the clinic. It has been generally accepted that it was in the US.

My next door neighbor had triplets four years ago. The infants were in the NICU for several months. After she was discharged from the hospital and the triplets stayed on to gain weight and get stronger, she spent ALL her time in the hospital with her daughters. The parents spend time feeding, bathing, changing their babies during the day. The nurses help train the mothers and get them ready to care for her children at home.

I hope Child Protective Services steps in and places all the children in foster care. I suspect her divorced parents who live together have been working the system as well.

I should have known better than to read this thread so early on an empty stomach.
:tsktsk:

I have a difficult time even reading about this since it infuriates me that much. :furious:

I just caught part of the interview on the Today show. They said she had 6 embryos emplanted & 2 split into twins (I still have a hard time believing that).
She says she has never been on any welfare, and she received money from being injured during a riot in a mental hospital where she worked.

She looks like she has had some work done to her face. Her nose & lips are not proportional to the rest of her features.

I just caught part of the interview on the Today show. They said she had 6 embryos emplanted & 2 split into twins (I still have a hard time believing that).
She says she has never been on any welfare, and she received money from being injured during a riot in a mental hospital where she worked.

She looks like she has had some work done to her face. Her nose & lips are not proportional to the rest of her features.

I noticed the same thing! I think she had a nose job and collagen in her lips.

Everyone knows that pregnancy is bad on the back. Yet this woman is still getting money for a supposed bad injury on the job, she reeks of fraud!

My next door neighbor had triplets four years ago. The infants were in the NICU for several months. After she was discharged from the hospital and the triplets stayed on to gain weight and get stronger, she spent ALL her time in the hospital with her daughters. The parents spend time feeding, bathing, changing their babies during the day. The nurses help train the mothers and get them ready to care for her children at home.

I hope Child Protective Services steps in and places all the children in foster care. I suspect her divorced parents who live together have been working the system as well.

So True!

"Furtney said Suleman is "feeling great" and looking forward to being reunited with her octuplets, who are expected to remain in the hospital for several more weeks."She's happy to be out of the hospital, although she misses her children," he said. "She can't wait until they join her."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29038814/

Why can't she wait until her babies join her? She should be with them in the hospital until they are released, not running around doing interviews for the media circuit!

I am so glad that I am not the only one that noticed that!!!! I wanted to say something about it, but didn't know how to preface it. As a photographer, one thing you become very good at is noticing facial/body detail... I instantly zoned in on her lips and nose... they look like they have been worked on! She strikes an odd resemblance to Angelina Jolie... which has set off bells and whistles in my head pondering if she is trying to emulate AJ. Maybe I am off on thinking that, but seriously... I can't help but ponder that, given how she looks likes like she has purposely plumped her lips to AJ size, and all of the kids.

And for someone who claims her childhood was so dysfunctional all of a sudden her parents became pretty functional for her to have them support her and help her with the kids, right? This chick pizzes me off.

And is it me, or does she look like she's had plastic surgery to try and look like Angelina Jolie, the other one who wants to populate the world with her children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998