GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who can't watch she spent a lot of time going over HN's childhood, younger years in college and marital problems.

Now on to his meeting AS...

My opinion, this testimony is so ponderous and redundant. We already heard all of this from the last psychiatrist. Sorry, can't drudge up much sympathy for poor HN, having to spend the Jewish holidays by himself in the shack in Israel....

Thinking about Rusty today and his children. They are the true victims. And AS also, I guess. :banghead:

OMG imaginary friends? Casey A trial all over again. :thud:

Dr. Marks claiming that another psychologist/psychiatrist suggested the name Olivia Newton-John and HN agreed with this off-handedly...HN never claimed the angel *was* ONJ. I guess that one was embarrassing for the defense, trying to fight it off now. :rolleyes:

I am waiting for AS to burst through the door screaming OBJECTION!

just kidding folks, just kidding :)

I am waiting for AS to burst through the door screaming OBJECTION!

just kidding folks, just kidding :)

Did you happen to catch Arielle's (sp??) attorney earlier trying to insert herself into the proceedings when it wasn't warranted? It was during the oral argument before the jury entered the courtroom. IIRC, Judge Adams shut her down quick. I do wonder what AS is up to these days. 'Cause you KNOW she is watching this on live stream. And you KNOW it isn't making her happy.
My opinion.

make it stop! This is ridiculous. HN played this Doc. like a fiddle. IMO JMO MOO

Did you happen to catch Arielle's (sp??) attorney earlier trying to insert herself into the proceedings when it wasn't warranted? It was during the oral argument before the jury entered the courtroom. IIRC, Judge Adams shut her down quick. I do wonder what AS is up to these days. 'Cause you KNOW she is watching this on live stream. And you KNOW it isn't making her happy.
My opinion.

I heard the Judge admonish her, but didn't why. What was she trying to do, if you know?

AS has to be steaming right about now. :what:

I do love Judge Adams and his exercises
;)

I heard the Judge admonish her, but didn't why. What was she trying to do, if you know?

AS has to be steaming right about now. :what:

I do love Judge Adams and his exercises
;)

Octobermoon, I *think* she objected when the defense was referring to the marriage counselor's records and files and HN's wife's statements recorded therein. But I wasn't paying as close attention because I had just turned on the feed and was settling down into viewing position. :woohoo:

I'll have to check the live blog to see how far off I am, if the blog mentions the argument and describes it in any detail. I'm skeptical that it will.

I was at Perimeter Mall on Sunday and I looked for AS (that's about the only time I get to Dunwoody these days). Didn't spot her.

I try to fold laundry or do some cleaning during the stretch breaks. :rocker:

Lunch breaks I reserve for actual exercise.

Uh oh, coming up on internet searches..... doesn't that mean he premeditated the murder for monetary gain?

I doubt I've ever, in all my years on earth, rolled my eyes more than I have in the past hour of her testimony. How does Dr. Marks say this stuff with a straight face?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I doubt I've ever, in all my years on earth, rolled my eyes more than I have in the past hour of her testimony. How does Dr. Marks say this stuff with a straight face?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL you :rocker:

Nope, missed it. The WSBtv feed is commercial free, FYI! I only use 11Alive when there are technical difficulties.

Judge chastising Rubin now. :rocker:

How do I get to live trial watching on the WSBtv link? All I find is old videos.

Thanx very much!

It is a doozy (sp?). Very theatrical.

I even get up and stretch when the Judge gives the order. :what:

Hah, so funny. ~ Just an aside here: I did a masters degree in the early 90s in Adult Education. Every class reiterated that adults need to "switch gears" every 20minutes and move a little to prevent brain fatigue. I've been admiring this judge for "shaking things up" every so often. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine