Can Casey benefit from therapy?

I just am not buying her story of needing therapy. That she needs to deal with the death of her daughter? The death that she caused, she needs therapy for. NOT!

I really believe she is doing this because she see's how much she is not "liked". She wants to now look like a caring grieving mother so she can come back into society and just reap all the benefits as if she were a good citizen/mother. :loser:

And as well I believe it is only a ploy so she can avoid and "bills" as far as this case.

Oh it is DEFINATELY a scam! Why isn't one of the issues sexual abuse that she needs treatment for! REMEMBER, her father and possibly her brother molested her.........and for her lawyers to not even think through their reasons re why she needs tx when the freakin OS referred to GA molesting her.....proves to me that they KNEW it was NOT true........I wish something could be done to **** re this.....I really really really do~

Interesting, huh? ... you would think sexual abuse therapy would be at the top of the list ... but no ... and if it's really the basis for her promiscuity, then maybe she wouldn't have even had a child that she didn't want to be responsible for or could ever being a loving parent to ...

Which brings me to the next issue ... responsibilty ... that she's never had for herself and certainly didn't have for Caylee ... and goes hand in hand with maturity which her defense admits to her lack of ...

Also, missing from the list is anger management ... WTH ? Caylee may still be alive if it weren't for her temper and spite ...

Or, how about making amends ... apologizing to all the people she accused and dragged into her crime ??? To me, that's a biggy right there ...
For starters, she could publicly apologize to Zenaida ... next could be all the people who lost jobs because of her and people she accused of horrible things ...

To me the list of things KC et al are putting out there as things she needs "therapy" for is just a list of things the public hates about her, are superficial, and have nothing to do with KC before she killed Caylee ... :banghead:

It sounds to me that this "therapy" is really about media image and acting lessons ... they will have more success at teaching KC to act like a normal, loving, responsible and truthful member of society than ever making her into one ... JMO

I keep replaying the scene of FCA leaving jail with JB strutting in front of her in my mind.

I think this was the future JB envisioned for himself.... he'd swan FCA to every interview, press event.... move on to some red carpet events in a few months, always leading.

That isn't panning out. No amount of frantic research by hapless 2 nd year law students is going to find a magic answer to turn this around for them.

They are just stalling for a better idea.

Perhaps I'm delusional and maybe I need therapy, but sometimes I think I might see some of those 2nd years, even 1st years, right here on Websluthes trying to work out some solutions through interchange with us. I know, I know. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

i agree...tmz and ne sometimes DO get it right...dangling the carrot, they have the video but not releasing it/ why not????
i KNEW minute she was on that plane, she would be drinking SOMETHING( mixed drink, champagne, beer...what ever=after all there is bella vita to make up for right?) corona light? i guess she must be getting ready for her close up w/ hustler :sick:-got all those commisary snacks to work off before that happens.

she needs time to mourn her daughter? IMO-by the prison letters to cookie, she more missed eating thai food and doing her nails/ missed the joys of being a lady...sounds like she already got over caylee, hence the mission to work w/ missing kids and ( god forbid) adoption.

BBM She is a mimic, she does not know how to act so, like when she was a legal assistant, she mimiced the people on the plane (drinking). As she gets in a setting, she will adjust to perform as the people around her are performing. Sooner or later, she will have used the DT people up and they will need someone else to foist her on. She is her own worst enemy and I think we will see that sooner rather than later.

Perhaps I'm delusional and maybe I need therapy, but sometimes I think I might see some of those 2nd years, even 1st years, right here on Websluthes trying to work out some solutions through interchange with us. I know, I know. Sounds crazy, doesn't it?

No, IMO, you are not crazy. They and many defendants, accused and felons do go to forums to sharpen their teeth...oops, skills and to seek out the relevant mood of the general public.

No, IMO, you are not crazy. They and many defendants, accused and felons do go to forums to sharpen their teeth...oops, skills and to seek out the relevant mood of the general public.

Yep.
:rocker:

It's a ploy to revamp her image. The only therapy she needs is electroshock therapy. It's all garbage, she's a selfish goat who deserves to be sitting in prison right now.

This story is being pushed to cover the absolutely devastating failure of KC being able to nail down ANY interviews with ANY networks. They HAVE to come out and say that it's not because the networks are not interested, it's because KC is not interested right now because she is (shock) getting the help she needs.

It is a cover story.

I believe Casey could benefit from therapy because I disagree that she is sociopathic or psychopathic. I believe though that she would have to go into an inpatient treatment facility to re-learn how to be a productive member of society. I think the role models in her life were poor ones, so anything productive/constructive couldn't be anything but good.

I don't like that Casey isn't allowed to breathe without the general public wanting to psychoanalyze her breathing patterns, whether or not she did breathe, or is her claim to breathing all a scam. I can't understand that hatred, but that's just me.

I also don't like that gossip is being relied upon TMZ. TMZ claims to have video of Casey Anthony stepping off her private jet with a corona in hand, but doesn't want to release the video? Oh come on now, lets call a scam a scam. If any news/gossip reporting organization had any dirt at all on Casey Anthony, with the proof included; there isn't a doubt in my mind that it would be "BREAKING NEWS: CASEY ANTHONY DRINKS CORONA" with the video playing in the background... commentary of "de plane, de plane" and all. But yet, we're getting one liner statements and nothing to back it up. And the appalling thing to me is people are actually running with that! If his was CNN, FOX news, ABC, etc; I wouldn't be arguing this. But it's TMZ. That's as comparable as the National Enquirer to me and they still haven't proved Elvis is alive.

Just my :twocents:

The people surrounding her now aren't any better, IMO.

Nope! She does not think anything is wrong with her.

The people surrounding her now aren't any better, IMO.

I agree with that. at times I do have sorrow for FCA because if she isnt a raging narcissistic sociopath, she's now surrounded by toxic users who most likely dont want to touch her with a 10 foot pole, this can only lead to bad things for all of them.

what I mean is while I am sure of the black hole that passes for a soul for her enough to not want her within 100 yards of me or my family ever, I am not 100% sure she is 100% beyond redemption, I just cant guess. surrounded by those sharks, I mean attorneys, she will only get worse IMO.

I wonder who is paying for the therapy. I am thinking maybe this is NOT the DT idea, but instead a condition of the person who has offered her money for the interview. They know the public won't watch until she has gotten "help". iMO

This is all a ploy for sympathy
Remember the grief person they had on the stand? That is
their idea of a therapist *snort*
Maybe she will talk to a DT approved therapist a couple of time but thats it . If she started telling the truth that would be BAD for them them ..not good .

It's a game .

Do we now have to refer to JB as DR...? The guy wears alot of hats. IMO the odd behavior everyone is referring/ surprisied at could possibly..simply be..lack of remorse.

i have a question - does anyone here think casey shouldn't get therapy? i feel a lot of posts here seem to be suggesting this, and i really hope i'm wrong about that.

I don't think she should. There are plenty of people who could use the help and would do real work to improve...seems pointless to have a spot taken up by her just so she can elevate her image.

Anyone else think we'll be hearing about a post-verdict "Sybil Defense"? I fully expect to hear that ICA developed multiple personalities from her many years of abuse, that she was unable to recall her actions in the days following Caylee's death because "alter personalities" were out in front. Why, she couldn't even manage to call 9-1-1 or perform CPR after Cayee "drowned" because the alter personality that came forth was mentally/emotionally a child, and simply didn't know how to help! Of course, that was the same personality that came out during the interview wherein she was deemed "immature" but not mentally ill. I suspect there will be a different personality behind every lie.

We won't hear from ICA again until all those personalities have been integrated into one, at which point she'll have an "explosive" story to tell/sell. We've already been set up for this, via the diagnosis of immaturity, the courtroom panic attack, the bizarre reactions and behaviors, the jailhouse "seizures" - and most of all the multitude of LIES.

Therapy is necessary to play this out, and she only has to dupe one person - a therapist who might be willing to go along to share the spotlight.

All just my own speculation/opinion...

IMAGINARY rehab with IMAGINARY doctors so we can IMAGINE shes sick not evil Lol...and imagine we care!

thank you for your reply :) i don't know how therapy would benefit her because i don't know her. i don't know what she is thinking. i don't know what's wrong with her. to my knowledge she has not been diagnosed with any mental illness. do you think therapy would have a negative impact?

the fact that she is out makes me want her to get therapy even more. if she is a danger to society, YES i believe she needs therapy. even if it doesn't work. even if it's for the "wrong reasons." even if it has no positive impact whatsoever. imo it very obviously needs to happen. accident, murder, whatever. i just don't see how therapy would be a bad thing.

Well it's a waste of resources imo. You can't just send someone to therapy to be "fixed" like a car is sent to a mechanic. She would have to want to work at whatever her issues are. That just isn't going to happen imo

I don't think she will benefit from therapy. She's a chameleon.

I haven't read a single interview where the person being interviewed didn't say that she's a really likable person. She plays people. Watching the trial, the only time she showed emotion was when she was mirroring the person on the stand. In normal life (outside of a courtroom), if you mirror someone, you make them more comfortable, put them at ease. KC figures out who she needs to be, and then that's who she is. She's a master manipulator. I think that's how she got away with her lies for so long. She played the 'House Mother' for Tony and his roommates, taking care of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. She played the loyal best friend to Amy, then strung her along about them both moving into CA's house, and emptied her bank account. She played the good girlfriend, then jumped from bed to bed, overlapping her relationships. She played the responsible daughter, going to a non-existent job every day. And last but not least, she played the loving mother...and we all know how that ended. And these examples are just the things we got to know through the court case. God only knows what else she's done.

I think she's broken deep down in her core. Something is missing that makes a human, well...human.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back