Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

Take a look at her signature on the waiver. She is now signing CAY instead of signing her full name as she did in the past, three letters, much as JB signs his signature. Is this her new "lawyer" persona developing?

Take a look at her signature on the waiver. She is now signing CAY instead of signing her full name as she did in the past, three letters, much as JB signs his signature. Is this her new "lawyer" persona developing?

I noticed that too and thought maybe he was signing on her behalf, but then again I haven't seen her signature from prior documents.

Why is Jose working so hard to keep " his girl " out of the courtroom? I don't understand. There has to be some reason. I mean a real reason. What the heck is going on here?

JMO - but -God forbid I be on verge of LWOP or the DP - professing to be innocent - I can guarantee I would not miss any hearings, regardless how minor it would be. I would be there making sure that all was being taken care of. Just another one of her ways of "not dealing" with anything. It's aways someone else - deny deny deny. Let's see now, what will tomorrow bring??????????? Another Motion because she is having "nightmares" and can't sleep!!!

JMO

Why CAY? That is weird. Who signs like that? Even JB manages to get his initials in there....more like a "JB_z". You can make out his J, his B and then he slurs to the z. But CAY? Is that a cutsie form of Casey? What about her last name? Heck - why not just sign a huge C?!!! :bang:

Why is Jose working so hard to keep " his girl " out of the courtroom? I don't understand. There has to be some reason. I mean a real reason. What the heck is going on here?

AMEN I couldn't have said it better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to put on your big girl panties, KC and face the music. Mommy and Daddy can't get you out of this one. I loved when they made her appear at the last hearing-just cause I know she totally didn't want to be there. I can't wait to watch the trial-it'll be really interesting watching KC'S face during the whole thing.

JMO - but -God forbid I be on verge of LWOP or the DP - professing to be innocent - I can guarantee I would not miss any hearings, regardless how minor it would be. I would be there making sure that all was being taken care of. Just another one of her ways of "not dealing" with anything. It's aways someone else - deny deny deny. Let's see now, what will tomorrow bring??????????? Another Motion because she is having "nightmares" and can't sleep!!!

JMO

Oh yeah, you're so right. Wouldn't an innocent person be interested in his defense?

Does anyone eles think Baez may be convincing her that she should stay away from court so she doesn't see him in action?

Maybe she makes him nervous? Since they spent so much time together before she went to jail.

JB doesn't want anyone to see her and her demeanor. Her demeanor is totally inappropriate at all times. The site of her makes people sick. I don't know what he thinks he is going to do with her when the trial comes along. She is a lousy actress. She can't even feign sadness or worry or anything else.

I agree. Imagine having a big ego and knowing that all the people you tried so hard to impress with your cute figure, cute haircut, amazing job at Universal, etc. are watching you in jailhouse blues as all your secrets are spilled out there.

I think appearance matters to some people more than other things do.
I think this is a good part of the reason. She's got to know how unpopular she is. I also think it could be a defense ploy leading up to a possible mental health defense ~ like she's so depressed she just doesn't want any visitors or to leave her cell? MOO

I think he's trying to keep her reactions, expressions, smiles and butterfly eyes out of court. They are as telling as her testifying in court. (Baez - cryptic note to self: reference article re appearance in motion to judge.)

Time to put on your big girl panties, KC and face the music. Mommy and Daddy can't get you out of this one. I loved when they made her appear at the last hearing-just cause I know she totally didn't want to be there. I can't wait to watch the trial-it'll be really interesting watching KC'S face during the whole thing.
Yes, I can't wait either. The camera will be fixed on her face while all of her proven lies and evidence and details of every teeny tiny detail is discussed... and all of her former friends sitting there, all staring at her in disgust! I want to see her squirm!

Maybe she's just not a "morning" person. After all, look at her visitor logs. She has lawyers visiting her up to 1:00 in the morning. She probably wants to sleep in like she did at TonE's for 31 days. :furious:

I'm not a morning person either. Never dreamed up murdering my child so that I could get some much needed beauty sleep in a jail cell!

I think that the ONLY remorse that she feels is that she had 31 days to come up with a really good story and didn't, and she can't bear to be in court because it reminds her of her own stupidity.

I think he's trying to keep her reactions, expressions, smiles and butterfly eyes out of court. They are as telling as her testifying in court. (Baez - cryptic note to self: reference article re appearance in motion to judge.)
Yes, her reactions (especially the smirks and smiling) are inappropriate. MOO

Well if I was her attorney I wouldn't want her in there either. I happen to agree with him on one point....that when she is there it is much more of a circus. Clearly no matter what she does - it will be picked apart by the media and the public. So she has nothing to gain by being there...any everything to lose.

I think a real reason is also that she doesn't want to be there. She has probably thrown a hissy about having to show up. IIRC, didn't she flat out refuse to come last time after being called...and they had to send deputies to get her?

Why CAY? That is weird. Who signs like that? Even JB manages to get his initials in there....more like a "JB_z". You can make out his J, his B and then he slurs to the z. But CAY? Is that a cutsie form of Casey? What about her last name? Heck - why not just sign a huge C?!!! :bang:

Cay could be a new personality developping.

She's adding to the Zenaida group of personalities.

Cay must be the one that wears those teacher glasses and white blouses.

Cay is more a form of Caylee than Casey, so now she's signing legal documents with the first three letters of her deceased daughters name. Sure would like to hear a psychologists opinion of this one!

JB doesn't want anyone to see her and her demeanor. Her demeanor is totally inappropriate at all times. The site of her makes people sick. I don't know what he thinks he is going to do with her when the trial comes along. She is a lousy actress. She can't even feign sadness or worry or anything else.
Yes what is he going to do with her during the trial?
She's inappropriate alright. Sick!!!:silenced:
But JB's motions to excuse her on Friday seem hokey to me. Did he not hear Judge Strickland tell him and her all of the reasons and importance of her being in the courtroom? And now he files these motions and puts blame on news reporter's interpretations of what she looks like, what she's wearing, an such!??? Geeeeez.. I'm afraid Jose is gonna p*** off the Judge with these latest motions!

Cay is more a form of Caylee than Casey, so now she's signing legal documents with the first three letters of her deceased daughters name. Sure would like to hear a psychologists opinion of this one!
Like I just said, it could be a defense ploy for a possible mental health defense. I too noticed it's the first three letters of Caylee's name. Very strange, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back