Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, when someone's rewatching Greta, would you see WHO makes the comment about the "too bad about the shed" sort of thing? And when that happens (as in when they say that comment was made)? Was in George saying Casey it said to him that day (24th) or CINDY saying Casey said it?

George said Casey said it to him.

Earlier Cindy stated Casey borrowed the shovel to dig up some bamboo shoots that were spreading in the area where Caylee played.

I do believe that Cindy was guessing as to why she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor. Besides, I'm not buying anything any of them are saying. I was just saying it was my guess that the shovel was used to break into the shed. Which, btw, I believe was locked to keep Casey out, not Caylee!!! If a 2 yr old is properly supervised, there is no reason to lock the shed to keep her out of it, IMHO!:waitasec:

I do believe that Cindy was guessing as to why she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor. Besides, I'm not buying anything any of them are saying. I was just saying it was my guess that the shovel was used to break into the shed. Which, btw, I believe was locked to keep Casey out, not Caylee!!! If a 2 yr old is properly supervised, there is no reason to lock the shed to keep her out of it, IMHO!:waitasec:

True! At our house, we have a lock on the shed, but we never lock the lock. It just hangs there and prevents the children from getting in.

I bet he was planning to go with the first gas can story, but then when he and Cindy met with LE, if the FBI was there, they may have confronted him with his gas-can report and made him explain exactly how that all went down, and he had to tell a form of the truth -- because he'd have to identify his imaginary gas-can stealing neighbor. So they went and picked up the gas cans. Now he's got to keep with the story he told LE or they will know he is not on the up and up (as if they don't already.)

Very possible. Hence, LE's sudden interest in examining the gas cans!

But then he had to have seen the pizza! Or better yet, smelled it. Wait how many days did Cindy actually count back in that media clip?
19! So you are correct...there goes that darned web again!! Tripping them up yet again. Good catch.

She probably broke their shovel, and had to borrow the neighbor's to finish the job. A broken shovel could be carried out in 2 evidence bags too...

Casey and The Gas Cans making a personal appearance on June 24th is pointless unless the family can come up with someone who is willing to state under oath that they saw Caylee alive after June 16th.

It does nothing to change the fact that no one saw her from either the 15th (says Cindy) or the 16th (says George).

Why do they even bother?

Exactly, that's one I was thinking is the only one this helps is Cindy. This statement makes it so that Casey was the last one seen with Caylee, not Cindy, like the video shows. Also don't forget the discrepancy in the date that she first reported. She tried to explain it away with Greta. At the bond hearing, she said she didn't realize her mistake until they showed her the tape. There is something here, I just can't figure out what it was. Anybody have any other suggestions as to why her father would now say her saw her on the 16th?

I bet he was planning to go with the first gas can story, but then when he and Cindy met with LE, if the FBI was there, they may have confronted him with his gas-can report and made him explain exactly how that all went down, and he had to tell a form of the truth -- because he'd have to identify his imaginary gas-can stealing neighbor. So they went and picked up the gas cans. Now he's got to keep with the story he told LE or they will know he is not on the up and up (as if they don't already.)
Maybe he now needs to try to explain why HIS fingerprints and DNA are going to be all over it possibly intertwined with DNA from Caylee. :eek:

What a mess!
AGREE! We are watching Gone Baby Gone right now and our heads are just spinning with all this missinformation. I just keep reminding myself that George and Jesse are both former LE and maybe there is a method behind all this madness.

RR I am completely convinced these people know this child is dead, are covering up for Casey, and their own culpabilities after the fact.
Makes me wonder- what the hell went on in that house that we DON"T know about??
If Caylee is gone, then these people are heartless through and through.
I also heard GM asked the question more than once..."Do you think Caylee is alive?" Then she offers up...well she was when she was with Casey...so if whatever happened...well it couldn't have been Casey who was responsible.

I think George is spewing about the gas cans in the trunk on that particular day to throw LE off the time-line trail. He has a reason behind it but that's the only one I can think of at the moment.

I'm listening to the repeat of LKL right now and Cindy called in to ask if it can be determined if a strand of hair came from someone who is alive or deceased. Mark Geragoes answered the question saying some say they can tell if a hair came from a deceased person, but it's junk science.

LK asked Cindy if she thinks Caylee is alive. Cindy responded saying she's 100% sure Caylee is alive, OR at least she was at the time she was given to the sitter.

Edited to add............the information on the hair from live or deceased persons came from Dr. Baden, and I think he's the authority, not Mark Geragoes.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I just wanted to point out what I heard George say tonight to Greta. He mentioned Casey showing up on the 24th to "get a few things." He claimed her story was that Caylee was with Zanny and she (Casey) had to get back to work shortly. He said that he asked her if she had talked to her mom, even asking if she had spoken to her that day. I am almost certain that he claimed that she said she had spoken to Cindy on a daily basis, but not yet on that day, but that she was sorry to hear about the shed..............If that was the case, and he had just discovered it and called the police, then how could Casey know if she had not spoken to Cindy yet on the day he made the police report?

If I were Casey and I had to borrow a shovel from a neighbor to make the yard safe for my daughter, I would say something to my parents. Like... "I need a key to the locked shed! (I am very good with keys and always carry spare keys to my car with me). Today, Caylee almost hurt herself on a bamboo shoot. Give the key to me and I will take it to get a copy made right now so that this doesn't happen again."

Everything seems WRONG! I agree with the poster who said the parents were locking Casey out of the shed. She must have stolen tools or something before. Maybe even pawned them.

I guess that contract job wasn't paying all that well???

AGREE! We are watching Gone Baby Gone right now and our heads are just spinning with all this missinformation. I just keep reminding myself that George and Jesse are both former LE and maybe there is a method behind all this madness.

Dude, one of the most provocative movies I have seen, like it or hate it, it is definately impactful

if she was consistently stealing gas from them, she must have had a way to get into the shed?
Guess that may have been the reason WHY there was a lock on the shed (not just for Caylee)!!

it was george saying casey said it to him and cindy butted in and said "cause I told her in a phone call"

Which in itself is odd. Why would she try to explain how Casey knew about the shed if George was getting ready to say that she stole the cans and he got them from her?

Also, did you hear Greta tell Biaz that George told her that Casey stole the gas cans? OMG..... He was not expecting that at all.

Me thinks Casey won't like that.

I'm listening to the repeat of LKL right now and Cindy called in to ask if it can be determined if a strand of hair came from someone who is alive or deceased. Mark Geragoes answered the question saying some say they can tell if a hair came from a deceased person, but it's junk science.

LK asked Cindy if she thinks Caylee is alive. Cindy responded saying she's 100% sure Caylee is alive, OR at least she was at the time she was given to the sitter.

Edited to add............the information on the hair from live or deceased persons came from Dr. Baden, and I think he's the authority, not Mark Geragoes.

Just like everyone that goes on Maury is 200% sure and then some. This is so bad messed up.

Exactly, that's one I was thinking is the only one this helps is Cindy. This statement makes it so that Casey was the last one seen with Caylee, not Cindy, like the video shows. Also don't forget the discrepancy in the date that she first reported. She tried to explain it away with Greta. At the bond hearing, she said she didn't realize her mistake until they showed her the tape. There is something here, I just can't figure out what it was. Anybody have any other suggestions as to why her father would now say her saw her on the 16th?
That is an easy one. Because we all know that the video puts Cindy as the last person to see Caylee alive on June 15th. So why didn't he say this before?! :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken