TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady was on the side of the road though.. not in the water. unless they left out the water part on purpose

"a person lying on the side of the road."

This is a completely different story - telephone road is quite far away from the other bodies. The Buffalo Bayou body is the one that people were possibly associating with this story, and the BB body was found IN the water - as the water is a "bayou", like a wide slow moving creek.

Telephone Road (unfortunately very close to me) is very far south of that whole area and, again unfortunately, known for prostitution, drugs, etc. As embarrassing as it is to say, finding a body on Telephone Road would not be surprising. Isn't that awful? I love my city (not).

This lady was on the side of the road though.. not in the water. unless they left out the water part on purpose

"a person lying on the side of the road."

So what this make four bodies:waitasec::banghead:

800 Oak Street, Houston, TX-Mom's apartment address

West 43rd Street and shepherd, Houston, TX-Police reported this as last known area of boy?

900 hardy, Houston, TX- body found in dumpster (baby I believe)

Buffalo Bayou, Houston, TX- possible woman body found

1500 Schilder, Houston, TX- very close to area burned remains found

Confirmed our worst fears??? They have a video? It may show the car coming and going. Does the SD have any kids of his own?

Confirmed our worst fears??? They have a video? It may show the car coming and going. Does the SD have any kids of his own?

Yes video from a grocery store, does anyone know what grocery stores are around there?? I'm in Iowa, i'm no help.

I'd like to know the alibi's of these folks for the 12 hours prior to the call to LE. And when the roomate, if there really is one, last saw Jonathan.

West 43rd Street and shepherd, Houston, TX-Police reported this as last known area of boy?

No...this is incorrect. BBM...the baby in dumpster was found on SE side of Houston...nowhere close to Hardy

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356709.html

Beyond, according to the verified Aunt, there was no 9 hr missing window of time. The mom got home around 2 or so, called the grandmother at 2:30 and told her kid was gone, grandma drove over (at least 1 hr drive) and got there at 4:00 and LE was already there and it was reported in MSM LE was there from 3:35 or so to 4:15

The body found in the dumpster (incorrectly listed as being on Hardy) was Shaver by Crenshaw at the Windshire apartments. Technically, that's Pasadena, Texas. Again, very close to me, and again even further south and further away from Jonathan's situation. Not a great area. Unrelated newborn death.

East Hardy Road (not tollway): where the as-yet-unidentified burned child's body was found.

Buffalo Bayou (near Tony Marron Park, near York Road) is the location of the flannel-shirted reddish blonde headed (possibly) female body IN the water.

Telephone Road, unrelated female found dead on the side of the road.

43rd street, at Shepherd - where Jonathan was supposedly seen, though Oak Street is where we know he was really last seen, by SD, mom's apartment.

Its really easy to disguise your voice if you add a raspy or whispery soung. Guy could sound like a girl and vice versa. Also, how often does a 12 year old boy get kidnapped from his own appartment. This is risky even for a hard cold sicko Pedophile. More likely its someone the child knew-- parent , friend of family etc. Lots of kids with ADHD don't take their meds over holidays. It would be hard to snatch a screaming 12 year old from a home!!!!

Re the body found in the water... assuming that it was not burned/dismembered/etc (and I suspect word would have leaked if it was), then the uncertainty regarding the sex probably indicates advanced decomp. That suggests to me the body was in the water for some time, and most likely isn't the raspy voiced woman.

Beyond, according to the verified Aunt, there was no 9 hr missing window of time. The mom got home around 2 or so, called the grandmother at 2:30 and told her kid was gone, grandma drove over (at least 1 hr drive) and got there at 4:00 and LE was already there and it was reported in MSM LE was there from 3:35 or so to 4:15
I know.

Ugh, what the heck is going on in Houston with all of these bodies turning up. So sad.

Anyway, I believe the grocery store video will be of someone purchasing accellerant supplies.

Here's a map pinpointing Jonathan's apartment, the location of burned remains and location of bayou remains.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e....808327,-95.364246&spn=0.105158,0.153637&z=13

That's a really good visual of how things are arranged - thank you.

Likely, as the Navigation area is another bad area, the bayou body is unrelated - likely, unconfirmed. I personally don't think it's involved, though for a bit it sounded like a "maybe" when they mentioned the hair. But I agree with the theory that it's probably been there a bit.

so where is the video from grocrey store coming from?

The body that was found in the Bayou, do we actually have a link stating it was female. I have been looking at the news sites and they all say that they can not tell if it is male or female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member