Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

You bet SS...........
We should all celebrate tonight with tequila!!!!
Cesar will never drink it again!!!! WOOOHOOOOO

How about Bigelow's Lemon Lift tea? Do I hear a nice hot cuppa tea? *hoist* Ow! hothothot :crazy:

Whatever method they used to communicate, chat, email, etc. The conversations those two had will be very interesting!

I hope he spills his guts and implicates Xtina. I am ready for this to end and I cannot imagine how Maria's family feels.

Yes, their daughter is also a victim. When Cesar decided to kill Maria and his other child, he left the child quite a legacy. Christina might be immature and an idiot...but if you want me to buy she honestly believed that Maria slit her own throat...I am sorry, but I am not an idiot. :)

You bet SS...........
We should all celebrate tonight with tequila!!!!
Cesar will never drink it again!!!! WOOOHOOOOO
Margaritas on the house and a tea, Cheko and Kat!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
14.gif

Armand, thank you! I just noticed your location. That's my old stomping grounds.

Thanks! He looks clean, well fed, and nothing like the FBI photo. They said they found him in a rancho? but didn't know who owned it. He says he was sleeping in fields. I guess this would prove he was lying about that. (LOL And I didn't know Mexican fields had internet plus PCs or laptops laying around!)

He had help. When are they going to arrest the people in Mexico who aided him on his vacation?!

WOW! I just heard, came here immediately!

5_1_124.gif
and the party's already in full swing!

Yay! Let the justice begin! :dance:

Thanx for the photo, Armand!
They said he had very little money on him and was eating an avacado when first approached and questioned.

FBI guy reporting on CNN said he had asked his wife (via email) to send him some money.

Margaritas on the house and a tea, Cheko and Kat!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!

I'm having ice cream because I read on a thread here at WS, somewhere, that says if we eat ice cream when celebrating the capture of a murderer.... there's no calories in it.

I can't seem to find it right now, but I do believe it. :dance:

Brrr! Too chilly here with this dratted cold front for ice cream! :( Some parts of Kansas might even get *snow*! :eek:

I do believe she thinks what her husband told her is the truth. Women, especially one as young and naive as maria was can be crazy..mental, especially if she(and I think maybe she did) was still in love with Cesar...and don't forget all that has been reported about maria and her being bipolar, etc....it's not inconceivable to me that Christina would belive her husbands story....Christina would rather think Maria killed herself than her husband killed her... ...... love can become extremely dangerous.... especially when there are 3 people in it...it gets too crowded....I believe more that Christina believes Maria slit her throat than I believe Cesar told Christina that he killed her...you have to remember this..and this in my mind is KEY...they are kids...they don't think like we do...I may wind up eating crow on this..and if so..it's ok. But it's my opinion.
Imagine this scenario....it might be what he told Christina...Maria was wanting me to leave and go away with her and be a family...I told her NO..I loved you...I loved our daughter...I told her she needed to go away and leave us alone...then she pulls out a kinfe and says, Cesar, I can't live without you..I love you..I am having your baby....PLEASE...don't make me go away...then all of a sudden she says I don't wnat to live if I can't have you..and she takes the knife and starts to put it to her throat......I grabbed the knife and the next thing I know, she is pouring blood all over. I was so scared....I didn't know what to do...
this could very well be what he says at trial. And I can see where Christina could believe this version of events. Think about it, WS'ers. I am anxious to hear the feedback.

Lol, some would say so yes. I have grown to love it here.

Been to Utah many times. I especially like Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks. We were last there about 5 years ago.

Now I'm craving a bumbleberry pie! :crazy:

Pardon,:crazy: but I think it is HILARIOUS that the person who posted after me just now, is named :laugh:Snowlover77! :clap: :woohoo: (ETA: Since I was whining about the cold, and maybe snow. But it is Spring dagnabbit!)

Been to Utah many times. I especially like Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks. We were last there about 5 years ago.

Now I'm craving a bumbleberry pie! :crazy:

It's very pretty here. Now I'm craving a Tommy Burger!

I'm having ice cream because I read on a thread here at WS, somewhere, that says if we eat ice cream when celebrating the capture of a murderer.... there's no calories in it.

I can't seem to find it right now, but I do believe it. :dance:
LOL That means I can have chocolate syrup on mine, too!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back