Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

why did the Dr want to get prince, surely he did not want his children to see there father unconscious most likely dead with his eyes open and fixed,

why did the Dr want to get prince, surely he did not want his children to see there father unconscious most likely dead with his eyes open and fixed,

I has always been my belief the bedroom scene was staged and defendant wanted someone very close to Michael to see it. Someone much closer to Michael than security.

jmho

I am wondering the same thing. Any normal person would have kept the kids out of the room not go and get them. My god....

So far, from all the witnesses testifying, seems they all conducted themselves in a somewhat calm manner considering the circumstances.

Other than Paris crying and maybe Prince crying quietly, It was Good Ol' Doc M that fell apart and was frantic.
Imagine that......a Cardio Doc frantic when he finds his patient not breathing. What's wrong with that picture?! !

I am wondering the same thing. Any normal person would have kept the kids out of the room not go and get them. My god....

Sure they would but this was someone who had staged a scene and was covering his behind.

jmho

This is so heartbreaking.
Those poor children. :cry:

Oh, I soooo agree with you!!!

There might be drama coming from the testimony ( Paris balled up crying on the floor, etc) but as for the players, there is no drama, no Show-Boating for the camera.
His Honor is clear, calm, precise and keeps things moving along at a good pace.
When His Honor interjects, it's quick, cut-n-dry questions to clarify a response and keep things moving.

What a total contradiction this case is compared to the Anthony case....I am impressed here!

It was funny, Jean said on NG last night that these Jurors were actually taking notes, she said NOT like FCA's jurors. I live in Los Angeles so I was happy that people here at least take their Jury service serious!!

Okay...is Dr. Murray a cardiologist or not? I have heard it said on TV that he is and that he isn't. Which is it?

I found this biography on Conrad Murray:

http://www.biography.com/people/dr-conrad-murray-481814

Murray's educational credentials are outstanding -
He graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude from Texas Southern University.
He graduated from Meharry Medical with a degree in Pre-Medicine and Biology Science.

He completed additional training at The Mayo Clinic.
His Residency was completed at Loma Linda Medical Center in CA.
He studied at the University of Arizona on a Cardioloy Fellowship.
And worked for the Cardiology Fellowship Program at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego.

It's shocking, IMO that - with all this training and education; Conrad Murray did not seem to know how to perform basic CPR?

I has always been my belief the bedroom scene was staged and defendant wanted someone very close to Michael to see it. Someone much closer to Michael than security.

jmho

I found this biography on Conrad Murray:

http://www.biography.com/people/dr-conrad-murray-481814

Murray's educational credentials are outstanding -
He graduated magna *advertiser censored* laude from Texas Southern University.
He graduated from Meharry Medical with a degree in Pre-Medicine and Biology Science.

He completed additional training at The Mayo Clinic.
His Residency was completed at Loma Linda Medical Center in CA.
He studied at the University of Arizona on a Cardioloy Fellowship.
And worked for the Cardiology Fellowship Program at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego.

It's shocking, IMO that - with all this training and education; Conrad Murray did not seem to know how to perform basic CPR?

Or use the general monitoring devices that should be used when giving propefol(sp). It's befuddeling to say the least.

jmho

I think if he staged it in any way he would have done it better, the first thing he should have done was move the IV in MJs leg to a place where it would have been more convenient for MJ to self administer

thus his story that MJ self administered would be slightly more feasible, as it is MJ had to have been a contortionist to have self administered the propofol and his body would not have then fell back into the repose position it was found it,

I do think he was way out of his depth with using propofol and all the other drugs MJ wanted, and he in his inexpereince gave MJ too much propofol and other drugs that caused his death

I think he was blinded by the money, the prestige of being MJs DR, being a part of the whole MJ circus as it moved to London for the comeback tour and he stopped being a professional ethical DR and began to do MJs bidding

as if he did not do MJs bidding MJ would hire a Dr who would,

and the idea that MJ agreed to be weaned off propofol just as he needed more not less sleep is ludicrous,

It was funny, Jean said on NG last night that these Jurors were actually taking notes, she said NOT like FCA's jurors. I live in Los Angeles so I was happy that people here at least take their Jury service serious!!

This judge and lawyers are making Los Angeles look good. :rocker::woohoo:

This judge is really keeping the witness testimony on track and making sure they don't wander off from the actual question. Can you imagine how he would have handled CA or GA or a few others in the Casey Anthony trial? A number of those witnesses seemed to be absolutely unable to just directly answer a question asked.

this defense atty is making los angeles look bad. lol. he's terrible.

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else thing it odd that she goes right back to making lunch with MJ's doctor frantic, hollering for help. Sounds like a robot. IMO

If it were me, I don't think I could just then go about my normal routine without seeing what the heck was going on.

ETA: Aside from what seems odd behavior (as I state above) I find it abhorrent that the defense atty is trying to make it look bad on her for not doing anything else. He's trying to deflect responsibility off of his client on to every other witness so far. Not working with me.

Well that witness was interesting. In the panick nobody called 911. Amazing.

Of course a normal human being would think the DR already had called 911 being hes a friggin DR.

I will add I cannot perform CPR in a frantic situation. But I sure as hell can call 911. Might not be able to speak but I could manage to dial rescue.

The chef was a total right off, imo. She scored no points if I was on the jury. Totally unbelievable reaction to the event. Saw the panic in Dr. Murray's, gets Prince and then goes back to cooking? WHAAAAT?

Your 15 minutes are up Ms. Chase. That was very sweet how much allegiance you have towards Michael Jackson but ummm.....oh nevermind. :innocent:

Oh and can someone help me out with the timeline because I'm totally lost. At 12:05 Dr. Murray comes down but head of security was at the bank at that time. Security and paramedics arrived at the same time according to Ms. Chase? :waitasec:

Murray KNEW that Michael was dead when he brought Prince in there. Jane just said the Michael's eyes were open in the room. I am thinking he brought Prince in there long enough so that the he could say that Prince was a witness in seeing his dad alive. So screwed up and I think that is exactly what it was he was doing bc once in there and long enough the doctor said to get them out they don't need to see their dad like this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcerPacer
Back