ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Ayla was spending the holidays with her Daddy and he took her with him to visit family? Just speculating.

My 20 month old sleeps (and pretty much has since she was 6 months old) from 7 to 7 every night. She would wake up if I tried to check on her, so we don't check on her unless we hear her crying or calling for us. But, we have a monitor and we live in a small apartment in a big city, so we have multiple locks on our doors and we live in a secured building. I don't think it's weird. In fact, I have always been proud of the fact that my daughter sleeps through the night. Pediatricians have always told us that we "hit the goal" as far as sleeping is concerned.

So, the sleeping thin is not a redflag to me. Not yet anyway...

Having a monitor means that you are, in essence, 'checking on' your baby. Also,as you say, you are in a very secure apt. building with multiple locks.

I don't think this baby was in as secure surroundings that 13 hours.

I used the search engine within facebook (at the top of my facebook page) and it came back with 11 profiles belonging to the same name as father, I have no way of knowing who is who so I'll let that one go for now because I'm too tired to try to dig.

Worried about Ayla though. It's so cold up in Maine.

I would like to know if mom and dad of Ayla are living together? I am wondering if they have a relationship today or if there is some sort of parental visitation?

Was that asked at the presser?
(I saw that they have separate last names, doesn't mean much in this day and age though!)
If that's online, could someone link it if they had the chance?

TY!

I would like to know if mom and dad of Ayla are living together? I am wondering if they have a relationship today or if there is some sort of parental visitation?

(I saw that they have separate last names, doesn't mean much in this day and age though!)

TY!

At a news conference Sunday afternoon police said the little girl's father is Justin Dipietro and her mother is Trista Reynolds. Ayla lives with her father and her mother lives in Portland , although she does not have a permanent address.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/182772/314/FBI-in-on-investigation-of-toddlers-disappearance

ETA: The article also states that Waterville police report Ayla was last seen at 8:00 p.m. Friday night, and "friends and family" were visiting the home at the time.

TY!

Mom and Dad don't live together.
Reporter at link gives this info on video.
http://www.wmur.com/r/30021155/detail.html

I am assuming at this point in time that since Ayla has her Mother's maiden name the parents might not have been married to each other at the time of her birth (reason for my assumption is my oldest carries my maiden name for that reason).

On Mommy's facebook (which I can't link until Mod says okay and there isn't anything to see but the info page and profile picture because it's private, but the page you can see that's open to public she states she is living in Portland ME. Take that for it's worth because my kids have our last duty station as their place of residence still...).

I googled and it's about 70 miles from the town where Ayla went missing, which could be more or less because I'm not familiar with that area and how to drive from point A to point B. Just google maps.

Thanks bessie! I'm glad everyone's cooperating. Hopefully she will be found soon!

ETA: I'm still curious if anyone else read the article where it was reported that the 911 call came in at 8:51 AM. I read it and now can't relocate it. Also, as for the time she was last reportedly seen. I'm taking that as a ball park figure right now, only because it might not be a precise time. The reports might be "she was last seen at 8PM but she might actually have been last seen in bed by a family member at 8 "something". (8:10, etc).

I'm not worried about her sleeping and not being checked on at this point in time. Just me though.

On Mommy's facebook (which I can't link until Mod says okay and there isn't anything to see but the info page and profile picture because it's private, but the page you can see that's open to public she states she is living in Portland ME. Take that for it's worth because my kids have our last duty station as their place of residence still...).

I googled and it's about 70 miles from the town where Ayla went missing, which could be more or less because I'm not familiar with that area and how to drive from point A to point B. Just google maps.

Kat, the article I linked a few posts down thread says the mom lives in Portland but doesn't have a permanent address.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/182772/314/FBI-in-on-investigation-of-toddlers-disappearance

I wonder what 'not having a permanent address' mean? Are they trying to say she is homeless?

that could explain why the child is residing with her father.

This case is so perplexing. So little information being released by LE.

Praying Ayla is found safely and soon.

Is this the same woman that people have referred to as being pregnant in the picture where she is holding Ayla?

I wonder what 'not having a permanent address' mean? Are they trying to say she is homeless?

I usually take that to mean between places. Not necessarily homeless, but the current residence being temporary.

For example, I rented for 5 months between the lease on my apartment ending and closing on my home, Paid rent to stay with friends in their basement. Was not homeless, but would not call that a permanent address.

hth

Thanks again Bessie! I'm reading as fast as I can :) I'm sorry I missed it. The articles are coming out fast today. That's a good thing!

Is this the same woman that people have referred to as being pregnant in the picture where she is holding Ayla?

They are referring if I am correct to the profile picture on Ayla's mother facebook.

FWIW, there is no way at this time to say for sure that is Ayla and her Mother. Because her Mother's profile is private and her other pictures can't be accessed to confirm that is her. The only thing that we can say for sure at this time is that is Ayla being held by a woman who is pregnant.

Why do I say that? My own facebook profile does have a picture of one of my adult children, she might look like me but she sure isn't me :)

Gosh, that could mean anything from living on the streets, womens shelter to just staying at a different friends house every night.:waitasec:

I read somewhere that she was living with a friend.. Sorry, I can find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77