AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Here are Chessie's exact words in the interview, when she talks about Brittney. I think they are correct. I haven't included her friend Kathy's conversation about her son, and I've drastically cut the radio presenter's conversation and questions as they are far, too extensive and repetitive to transcribe. I've just put what's necessary to show the essence of the questions CW was answering.

Dated as 'four months ago' on December 16th, 2013. (aired - 8/02/2013)

P is presenter.
C is Chessie Wood

P: Chessie, have you been - all this time you where there, I imagine, anyway I don't really know the situation but knowing that your friend Kathy's stepson has been missing and all of a sudden you're thrown into the same world of the disappeared. Was it - I don't know how to word it but because I have a daughter missing I'm just gonna be blunt, was it helpful to have somebody who's been through this, so you can see them surviving, or was it absolute disbelief that it has touched your circle again?

C: It was hurtful. It was very hurtful but at the same time it is helpful, to talk to somebody's face and know they know my pain. I wouldn't wish that pain on no-one but it does help to know that Kathy feels exactly what I feel.

P: And you know it's hard to imagine that, that friends could be able to hold each other up like that but it can and it's got to be nothing short of a godsend because the support ??? I get out of my friends, even my best friend, whose own son who - on 5th Aug this year it will be 13 years since her son was hit and killed by a car when he was 16..... He was quite a bit younger but its still her son and without her support I don't know how I would ever get through it, but it's not the same thing as she doesn't have these unanswered questions. As painful as it is, she got her answers and........so when you look at Brittney's disappearance it leads you almost into one direction, at least that's my opinion. What do you think Chessie? Do you think you ccould pretty well say you might know what might have happened to Brittney or do you think there's a huge gap of different choices that might have befallen her?

C: Um, there's different choices but there's that one - (sigh) there's this one, we try to get away from it and it's just all the evidence we have. In Kathy's situation, Kathy and Bow do not have a lot of support, unlike me in my case with Brittney. We had the KlaasKids Foundation, we had the community, we had hundreds of people looking for Brittney and umm, but the evidence shows she got in the truck with her uncle and um went to a place not too far from here named Styxx River. We know this by telephone pings. Her phone's pinging exactly together all the way over there, so we got to Styxx River. She comes up, she walks outta my door, May 30th of last year and she caught a ride with her uncle at the end of my street. I thought she was going to her friend's and um, it seems like everything just ends at Styxx River. So that's why we had hundreds of people with dogs and sonar and boats and everything looking for my daughter. But it's a bunch of rivers, woods and water. Teenagers and young adults hang out and go down the river, so there's all kind of clothing and shoes and stuff just all over the place. So it was a nightmare but I just really felt like I was going to find her there. (crying) Klaaskids told me something and I'll never forget it. He told me that 'You're gonna want this to be a sprint but prepare for a marathon', and I never felt so much truth in a statement from a human being in my life. Cos that's exactly how I felt. I needed to get the answers right now and it don't happen that way too often.

P: No, it doesn't, especially when the last person to see Brittney was her uncle Don....How long after the last time you saw her - or anyone saw her - did you guys realize um, you know, where's Brittney?

C: Wednesday night at 7.30 she left my house. Friday I looked at my husband and I told him if I
do not hear from Brittney tomorrow morning I'm calling the police. And later that day, the uncle she left with, put a gun to his head and killed hisself. So-

P: So the moment you were going to be calling cops the next day, he went out and he shot himself and he was the last person to be seen with her? So that leaves a couple of unasked questions in our mind. It is truly does. Why do you think - do you think he knew that whatever happened, he was going to be caught for? Did he talk to anybody-

C: (Talking over the top of the presenter) I don't really - there's so many unanswered questions there. You know like - I believe (crying) I believe my daughter confronted him about some things and she paid the ultimate price for it. We just can't find what he done with her! Cos he cowarded out and took his own life and left us here with unanswered questions..(crying)

P: And that's right. He did coward out. You'd think at least if nothing else, if he was a man enough he would have left a note you know, saying anything about um, you know, look here but he didn't. You're very, very right. Now, we've got some questions in the chat room...I'm not sure if you're answering questions....One here says, did you and Brittney have a fight that... It actually says what did CW and BW fight about that caused BW to decide she had to get out of the house? Like, I don't know if you want to get into a question and answer period-

C: (Talking over presenter) That is Fine. That is fine. Um, me and Brittney did not get into a fight. I asked her um, my husband was going out down to work and I asked her 'Hey Brittney, would you sit here and help me out with your little sister and brother?', because she loved her little sister and brother; she wanted a little sister for 17 years and she finally got one and she snapped at me. But now I realize she snapped at me because she was just gonna go and confront her uncle (crying) about some deep dark crap I had no idea was even in existence. So at that time no, I didn't understand but after her disappearance it all started making sense.

P: And that make perfect sense to me. To the person I think who asked the questions..(explains Brittney's case, and that the other crimes didn't take place in Brittney's home, etc)... had something to do with her decision to finally confront this person?

C: Well if you knew Brittney, she was spunky. She was a firecracker. I always told my kinds, stand up for what you believe in; I don't care if it's animal rights, I don't care if it's against abortion, I don't care what it's for. If you believe in something strong enough, make sure you always stand up for it. And Brittney - a victim confided in Brittney two days before her disappearance and I believe it sent Brittney over the edge and she went and confronted the situation (presenter starts talking over) and we've never seen her again (crying)-

P: I do believe that's what happened too Chessie..What we're gonna do is, we're going to take a short break...

Part 2

P: (Talks about her own missing daughter)....if you have a link or a FB page or anything, post it in the chatroom...Tell us, how did you guys get together?

C: Well, we were approached by a chaplain and he thought it was a great idea if me and Kathy got together and formed a support awareness group for our local communities. We - once me and Kathy got together - we realized this is a problem in this whole planet, not just in little Mobile, Alabama. There is families hurting, wondering and needing answers all the way around the world. And that's when we decided to....to expand, because there are a lot of people that don't know - don't have a friend with a missing child and um, we want them to have that friend.

(Chessie's friend talks here about how hard it has been for her since her son went missing and there was nobody to help)

C: (talking over her friend) And when we help individuals, we always incorprate each other's children, and if we find some more families with missing children, we would also incorporate their children. Even if it's their anniversary - well, you're right, it's not an anniversary, it's a grim reminder, but I incorporate Jeffrey, and something that happened to us that really bonded me and Kathy was at Brittney's awareness vigil we released blue and yellow balloons and one yellow and one blue went one way, and one yellow and one blue went the other way together and they never separated and it captivated everybody at that vigil.

P: I caught a ripple....We have two missing people, two completely different responses from the media.....etc

(Chessie's friend speaks about her son, Chessie seems to be agreeing in the background)

P: (Talking at length about missing persons in general and how media treat them)

C: Yeah. They put walls up for these grieving families. First of all the police didn't want to take my report. He told me that he had found a girl, in a hotel doing dope with her friend, three days before I was reporting Brittney. And I told him, 'Well, why don't you go there and see if my daughter's in that hotel because at least she'd be alive! To this day I wanna call that cop and say, 'Have you found her yet?' Cos he was cocky, he didn't even want to take my report. The National Centre of missing children still have Brittney listed as voluntarily missing.

P: How does she volunteer to be missing when she leaves her child behind? Now let's kinda go back a bit now and, and, talk about what it is that Brittney was going to be confronting her Uncle Don about..it triggered something in her......she got a confirmation that yes he had done something that was inappropriate and this is what she was going to confront him about. Is that correct?

C: I'm almost positive. This was the victim that Brittney loved and was very close to and I believe that it hurt her badly.

P: Yes because ...she knew that this guy did this to others. Do you know - (male voice can be heard starting to talk in the background here, over the end of the sentence)

C: Brittney was a victim of him. Just after Brittney's disappearance, detectives come to my house and said that they found evidence that Brittney was a victim of her hus - of my - of her uncle.

P: Of her uncle Don, who she confronted because she now knew that he was doing it to someone else.... Um, but what you told me was, it doesn't matter about anything else that's happening. You-you actually opened yourself up, you've come on the show, answering questions because this isn't about anything else that happened. It isn't about the reason Brittney's missing, it's about the fact that Brittney's missing.

C: Right. Right. It has overshadowed my daughter's disappearance completely. We've spoke to law enforcement, with my community; they'd much rather have the dirt and the grime than help a mother find her missing daughter that has a three-year-old child.

P: Yes. Another comment that's been in here, it's up to you if you wanna respond to it.....would you like to comment about the charges, the sexual abuse charges that are now against you? I do know earlier I did pose that to you and I um do believe that you-

C: Yeah, my attorney. My attorney advised me not to. All I got to say is that, uh, you know, anybody that wanna (believe it?). It's about all I can say about it at this time but, they'll see-

P: (talking over Chessie, unintelligable)

C: God knows and the victim knows and if Brittney ain't with us here no more she knows - it wouldn't matter where Brittney is no more, Brittney knows and that's all that matters to me. That's it. I don't have to worry about God's judgment - and that's the one I fear the most is his judgment and I don't have to worry about that...so that's all I got to say about that one.

P: (Talking over Chessie) Well I-

C: See, the questions even coming in is kinda overshadowing my daughter. I mean, what does that have to do with Brittney walking out being killed by her uncle and I can't find her?

P: That's a good point. It doesn't have anything to do with that it, it actually it, if- it has everything to do with it but nothing to do with it. The fact that it happened, the fact that she confronted her uncle is the reason it happened but you're right...but tonight the show is not for you to defend something that is actually being um judged in a court of law-

C: (Speaking over presenter.) Right! I mean, why aren't they - Why aren't they writing 'when's the last hunt you've had for your daughter?' When's the next search you're planning for your daughter? I don't get them questions anymore.

P: Why don't we say when was the last search for Brittney?

C: Um, we do a lot of private ones now because of community backlash that I have been going through, but the last search that my little net family I have was , was five weeks ago - five weekends ago. We did another search where I believe she's at and that would be Styxx River. I've told KlaasKids; they keep saying a mother's intuition is the strongest there is. Sometimes, that mother can go to her baby, sometimes and (crying) I just have a strong feeling that's where she's at.

P: So that answers my question, I was gonna ask you if, if your mother's intuition was telling you that Brittney was no longer alive.

C: It's a - it's a tug of war with all of us. Me and Kathy, we have the realistic side that says she's gone, and he did it and then I have the hope as a mother and as the grandmother to her baby there's some way, some how that one day she's going to walk up to my door. I tell people that I would never leave behind this house because I'd be scared that if she ever returned she wouldn't be able to find us. So I'll never leave here until I find my baby.

P: I felt the same way......I know exactly what you're talking about...etc

C: Right. I mean Amanda Berry was proof that it can happen. It is possible. I was so glad they found that girl alive because I believe it's showing these people, our - our children become posters on the stores - on the store glass. They're not people anymore, they're the missing. I want people to know our children as people, That is a missing poster-

P:-Right. There's a person who's missed, not a missing person. That's exactly right....(Talks to Chessie's friend again) Right we do have another couple of questions coming in...one is about Brittney's little girl...is she being raised by her father in the past year? And is that close to you, do you guys get to see her?

C:I got to see her right after Brittney's disappearance but once the sex crimes started happening they no longer let me see her. And Brittney lived with me. Me and Brittney was pregnant together, we had babies four days apart. Brittney, Brittney and me had a bond like nobody I helped deliver my grandbaby and then they st- you know, I'm missing my daughter and (she was all I had left of her?) and they snatch her from me too.

P:So it's actually Brittney you've been accused of molesting, not that it was actually grandchildren. They're actually saying somebody who isn't there to defend herself, or you, because she can't say whether it happenned or not - how is it that the police are able to say that and, and charge you with it? - I'm sorry, I went off track. It's just to me it's ironic that there's not a victim who can attest to it but they're still going ahead with it. So-

C: No. No no. My victim is um, somebody else-

P: Oh,okay.

C: My accuser. Put it that way,my accuser. But I mean, it's a big story here, I mean the people who are responsible, slash, knowledgeable of my daughter's death has never came to the family, they've never come to a vigil, they've never come to a search - they've never done nothing and I accused her uncle of killing her and these family members get very angry and, and I think they're implicated in my daughter's disappearance and I am so hellbound to find my daughter they got to get rid of me. And that's just how I feel. How this all started. There is a couple more people in this that shouldn't even be in it. But um, yeah, the victims take us through horrible sorts of (suspenses?) but it was mostly by the man who took the gun and put it to his head and a few more that they've arrested but-

P: And...the ones arrested - are they all still in jail, or are they out?

C:No, there's one. Everybody's out on bond and most of them's got monitors around their ankles and the only one in jail was my son, my oldest child which is also a victim of these sick bastards over there! He's a-

P: Oh-

C:- victim and they locked him up. They locked up a few of the victims actually. Not just my son. I don't know when victims started getting arrested but they do it here in the South.

P: Yeah, I do believe that it does - that the answers do seem to be there..but they have no proof, they've not been convicted, but when you, there has been a comment because when you, I mean you did say and in quotes 'My daughter's death' but you had already stated that your mother's intuition told you that she's not alive so that to me, even though-

C:Yeah. Well the public's very good about plucking words. You know they try to get - to knock you off track for something because they're jumping on the track with me and helping me find Brittney quick and (taking?) words out of my mouth. What I meant yes, yes (presenter talking over) In all reality my daughter didn't run off over a year ago and leave her baby and her mother and her brothers here to suffer like this-

P: No. I-

C: You know what I meant by that?

P:Yes. I did. I-I knew what you meant. But I'll tell you something I knew right away someone was going to comment on that and - and the one thing that is really hard when your are living a nightmare is if you have to pick and choose your wording too...it's easy to say the wrong word etc.... there's two sides to every story. When you come down to the bottom line, everybody just wants to find Brittney-

C:Right. (presenter talking over) but the point is that KlaasKids Foundation told us at that this kind of a tragedy will tear a family slap apart. It's just so hurtful and it's so painful. People start lashing out, trying to get that pain gone outta their own body and we held on as a unit for a while and then we started separating and lashing and we were tired, we were exhausted, we were emotionally a train wreck. And they said that it's actually very common (calming?)

P: Did they?

C: -and actually Kathy had a few splits in her, you know, situation.

(Chessie's friend speaks about the pressures, very briefly, and how her grandkids were born on days to do with Brittney, such as her birthday)

P:Chessie, on those days, I'm sure you want to be down as far as you can go on those days - but because you're close with kathy, you love her, I'm sure you've got joy in your heart those days also, for those birthdays also. I believe there's a reason why they were born on those days.

C:Right. Right. It's very, very weird, yeah um. I believe that when we are brought down that goodness is showered upon us to keep us moving. God knows when I'm down and he - like it says he will not leave you he will not forsake you. He has not left me....One thing I wanna get out real quick is that a lot of families - I want to get to a lot of families with missing loved ones. I believe that the siblings of the missing loved ones don't get the attention - them kids need therapy too. They need love and support just like the parents and like you know siblings are left out a lot - My - our Brittney's two brothers - I have two babies but her two brothers she grew up with is living in hell right now. They believe that their job is to find their sister and to bring her home to her momma and they can't find her and my boys are just as broken as I am. That was their only sister for 17 years. They protected her and something happened so they feel like they failed her. I just want to bring that awareness to a lot of other people; don't forget about your other children cos they need you right now, very, very badly.

P:Thank you

(Chessie's friend starts speaking but program ends before she can finish)

NOTE: Absolutely no disrespect for any editing I've done, to anyone. This was just to get Chessie's words about Brittney on here only, and I couldn't have done it without cutting other people's out.

Please note this is the 6 min clipped version and not the full 21 min version that was only online briefly. So I broke paragraphs where there are parts obviously missing. TIA.
http://videos.al.com/mobile-press-register/2013/10/chessie_wood_press_conference.html

Chessie Wood press conference 10/29/2013
Chessie Wood talks about the sex-abuse charges against her, upcoming trials and what might have happened to her daughter, missing woman, Brittney Wood.

Chessie speaks:

I called this press conference majorily because of my daughter. I believe that the focus has been totally took off my daughter and put on to the sex crimes that's occurring. And I believe my daughter deserves more than that. I believe my daugher went to confront him about other victims and it backfired on her. You just had to have, you know Brittney. She was a fireball and she found out some information that she couldn't handle. And she went to confront him about it and we ain't seen her since.

Q: What do you think happened?

I believe Donnie killed my daughter. Over the sex crimes. So, of course, they're going to be connected.

I believe there's people on this earth that is related to me. That has answers to questions. I've asked them about repeatedly. And they've never gave me the answer. And one of them, is to Wendy Holland. My own sister. When she found her husband dead, or almost dead, she grabs his phone and deletes four messages. She told me this herself. To this day, she won't tell me what was on that phone. And it leads me to believe that it had something to do with my daughter. I begged you Wendy to tell me where my daughter is. And you won't. Please, tell me where my daughter is.

Our childhood was great, it was normal, our life was totally normal. Until this all exploded. We had the everyday family until this came out. And it has flipped my world upside down. I didn't just lose my daughter, I lost half my family with it.

I could tell her demeanor was different right before she left my house. At that time, I didn't know.
I mean, she's a 19 year old teenager. And, but looking back, yeah, her demeanor was different when she left.

Q: Different how? Angry? Morose?

A little on the angry side. She was angry.

I have different...I have mixed opinions about every one of them, really. But Wendy Holland I believe is the one that holds the key to my daughter's disappearance and to this day, Brittney is my number one focus I have got to bring her home for her baby and then I can move on to the other things going on, but right now I need to bring Brittney home.

I really believe then that if I am found innocent, that you live under that shadow probably for the rest of your life. People say well, the judicial system failed us, or whatever. You know, I don't think that'll ever complete, I don't think I'll ever get the support I used to have. And deep in my heart, I believe law enforcement wanted that to occur.

They were excellent at what they did. For your own family to hide something so heinous from your own family you’re hurting their children and you can hide it and manipulate them children good enough to where they won't seek help is just beyond anything I can imagine. I just can't see how they could have done that.

I'm not really too worried about the legal accusations because the only way you have evidence is if the crime happened. It didn't happen so the only thing I fear is human error. That's all I fear.
Other than that, I think we can get past this if we can just find my daughter, have the trials. I want the trials. They keep setting them trials off and I have been hoping and praying to God above that something about my daughter will come out at one of those trials.

I may be shocked somebody I never knew may know. You just never know. So (starting?)with the judge, let's see what happens and see if somebody can come up with where my daughter is or what happened to her.

I believe that these victims have been molested. I do. By certain people, just not me. And

Q: Well, what about your sisters?

Ya, I believe, if...I believe one of them, I have, been brought to my attention that one of them has knowledge at least and the other one is guilty. And it hurts. These are my sisters I grew up with. It's not nothing. They didn't just hurt their children. They hurt mine, too. And I just don't understand how they can hurt my, their kids and my kids (over/older?) my nieces and nephews.
I just don't understand and they don't talk. A lot of people tell me I need to exercise my right to remain silent. And I just can't. Most people who get accused of things that they didn't do. They don't just sit there. They're going to lash out. And I can't just sit there and let everybody assume this or assume that without me saying what, what's really going on here.

SUMMARY OF SUSPECTS ARRESTS
1st arrest 2nd arrest 3rd arrest Sweep
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964 07/22/12 10/22/13
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980 10/22/13
Holland, Donnie 2/12/1968
Holland, JR 12/20/1991 07/17/12
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976 06/19/12 07/16/12 08/02/12 10/22/13 *advertiser censored*
Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966 10/22/13*warrant
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991 07/13/12
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969 06/19/12 10/22/13

Holland, Wendy 8/15/1979 08/22/12 11/29/12 10/22/13
Kent, Mendy 8/15/1979 10/22/13
Wood, Chessie 06/27/13 10/22/2013*traffic
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981 11/04/13 *advertiser censored*

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.

Source: Timeline Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
Source: reedus23 legal data Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
*Mendy & Wendy 10/22/2013 charges reduced to 2nd degree noted in table.

Facts shared by verified insider BrittsStepMom, Steph.
Categorized by topic.

Cellphone Information for Brittney

• Yes she got a new number with the new sim card. LE said she was on the list to talk to but had not reached her yet. Brittney never stayed in one place long or kept the same number long either I would say in the 5 yrs that I have known her she had close to 10 numbers not at once just over the years.

That's why I said she had only been staying w/Chessie a few days to a week before she vanished she lived with Wally's Mom more than any where else.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504571&postcount=1152

• Ok let me clear up the cell phone issue. DH & WWH added Britt to their plan around March 2012 I believe, they got her a smart phone the company uses a sim card, the end of April service was cut off Chessie said because Britt ran the bill WAY up with internet usage. Then on May 15th (I found this out through cell co) Brittney purchased a prepaid sim card and air/web/text time that worked with the smartphone DH had got her. So same phone the entire time just different sim card.

I personally spoke to the people that she was texting that night and none of them thought it was anyone other than Brittney. Now one of them couldn't (wouldn't) remember what they were talking about IMO drugs but he was sure it was her. LE also spoke to everyone she talked to that entire day voice call and text.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504528&postcount=1148

• As far as I know MWK was not there supporting her twin in court I'm sure the media would've jumped on that.

She was NEVER @ any of the searches or vigils that Wally and I attended, even though she posted on FB that she was there in Grand Bay when we were there with KlaasKids, She Was NOT!! The twins went under ground from day one of us looking for Britt. Now on FB they both were Very (IMO) desperately trying to get any and all info on Britt's phone and FB account. Chessie told me that the way WWH got into Britt's vm was calling the Co and saying she was the owner of that prepaid number and had forgot her 4 digit pin.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9507116&postcount=221

• IDK about Wendy or Donnie but yes Britt did have internet access that's how she stayed on FB all the time. Yes LE has all the phone records.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504366&postcount=1132

• I agree that BW was the tie LE even said as much in the interview. As far as the family knowing about the charges I personally was told that DH was accused but I was also told by CW that he passed his LD which was not true.

As far as the truck stop no one knows if she was even taken there, it is based on one single phone ping and looking at the phone records I think just her phone went there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9499835&postcount=1060

• Her phone pinging in GB 1:47am 5/31/12 the official LE report says donnie shot himself around 2pm 6/1/12. times do NOT match!! lagniappe miss reported!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9758531&postcount=455

• We were told that they could not get the text message. That the company does not keep them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506458&postcount=162

• His was voice and phone records confirmed that. IIRC the voice calls ended 6ish. The ones she was texting was the ex bf (Texas) and the boy that can't/wont remember what they talked about.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9989627&postcount=792

• No, I have copies of both or their phone records and I know exactly who they both were speaking to. BW was text DH was both text and talk. And yes LE knows thry have all the records.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504043&postcount=1106

• WWH erased things on DH's phone and deleted over 5 mins of BW v/m's when she finally was able to hack into BW v/m.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504019&postcount=1105

• I know that the exchange did happen more that once and the funny thing is it was mostly between WWH & MWK supporters they couldn't keep the lies straight. JMO

What I can say without giving to much away. Don't want it to hurt any more possible charges to come against WWH. I know the date, time and the phone WWH used (DH's) when she broke the code to get into Brittney's vm's I have the records. And not to mention that WWH admitted it to CW and LE but gave the story of she just deleted the unimportant messages, like the one's from Wally begging Britt to call him or I.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9577468&postcount=795

• You are correct it was early morning 5/31. I forgot about that and this also answers an earlier question. WWH & DH DID have internet on their phones, she made that sick kid post via mobile phone and then that night 5/31 she & kids were w/DH and all the FB post made in hospital (hug from cute Dr) was made via DH's phone.

@ the Styx River house was clothing of Britt's and most of her Bday gifts. Chessie & Paul explained to LE that around the weekend before her and Britt argued and that she left to stay w/WWH and then had DH take the stuff to the Styx River house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506992&postcount=206

• From 7:19 pm 5/30 till Brittney's last Styx River ping @ 12:07am 5/31

I spoke to that detective and he said yes he was there but he was there around 7pm and stayed about an hour NOT the time frame WWH gave.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9993943&postcount=886

Cellphone Battery

• WWH gave the battery to CW and CW said she tried to give it to LE but they didn't want it cause there was No way to know who the battery belonged to. And LE removed a large number of phones complete and torn up ones from the Holland house and that truck I don't really see them missing a battery JMO

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504004&postcount=1103

• This is what CW told me about the battery. WWH called her after she got the truck back from LE her and friend same friend that made the 911 call about suicide while WWH was texting on DH's phone and deleting things, helped her clean the truck.

WWH claims that she found the battery between the front seat and console and CW claimed she asked if it has scratches on it? CW claimed that she remembers her common law husband scratching it trying to get it out of the phone not long before BW vanished.

IMO WWH could've put those scratches on there if that story about them even happened. How can CW remember scratches on a battery when she don't even remember that she was mad at BW when she left that night? Not to mention that DH, BW & WWH all had the same kind of phone!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9502801&postcount=1093

Page 1

- Continued -
Facts shared by verified insider BrittsStepMom, Steph

Brittney's Last Known Communication and Sightings

• I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that.

Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm. I was standing by him and the 3 of us were making plans for Saturday 6/2 Brittney was to ride with us to the youth center to visit TJ. I'm heart broke to say it was probably a week before that the last time I heard her voice. Her and I did a lot of texting more than voice calls. I had not heard from her on 5/30 text nor voice.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9689071&postcount=218

• Wally spoke to Brittney on the phone (voice) 5/29 Tuesday after 3:30 pm. They/we made plans to go see TJ that following Saturday 6/2 @ the youth center

Also Andy spoke to Brittney on 5/30 in the early evening phone records confirmed that.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9989602&postcount=789

• Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day that was the last time that he spoke with her. I dont know all the ends and outs of their conversation. But she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. He has said to me more than once if he had just went and picked her up that night.

Brittney got the new SIM card on 5/16/12 before that she was about 3 weeks give or take a day without a working cell phone. She gave us the number the day she got it. So all conversations in question were made to and from that new number.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9692043&postcount=229

• It was several days prior to her vanishing that her and I were texting. W spoke with her the day before on Tue May 29 around 3:30-4pm when we all made the plans to take her to see her younger brother @Youth Center that Sat June 2 I was standing in same room for the call. AH grandmother saw her some time after that the same evening when she went to pick P up Brittney had a visit with her for a few hours that day also. And she told us they had made plans for Britt to keep P that Sat June 2 after the visitation of younger brother that morning.

A few hours before she "walked" out of CW's yard a friend of Britt's went by that house and visited with her for a bit not sure how long.

As far as CW's husband I believe he came back in town that Fri or early Sat CW was at hospital with sisters and DH. So we talked to him maybe late Sat or Sun and he repeated her story of the driveway happens. Like a trained parrot.

As far as do we/I buy the line of Bull CW is shoveling NO! I believe P's great gran and the friend that went by there. Now at first W & I did believe her until we caught her in lies, her story kept changing and the arrest started.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10484943&postcount=564

• I have no idea why Chessie made that statement I have questioned her about it and got the answer that IDK what I talking about. The way it went was Paul was going out of town that evening to work Britt had only been staying there a few days to a week tops (she did NOT live there) Chessie wanted Britt to help her with her 2 small babies and Britt said NO, I'm not. I'm going to stay with a friend (that I do know). Chessie called me around 7:45-8 pm 5/30 telling me what happened. I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, the bad thing is I can't prove any of this it's her memory against mine and that's fine. But I did tell LE All of this in the beginning.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504096&postcount=1107

• Ok, IMO the what was said and what is true. As far as we know all she knew of the story was what chessie told her as far as the victim accusing DH. But yes I she your point though. But I know that Britt was making post on her FB up till 5/30 that convo happened 5/27.

I do NOT for one minute buy her theory that Brittney went to confront him. It does not add up. She talked to victim on 5/27 she went out that night with some girls friends after that convo like nothing had changed. She told Andy on 5/30 that she wanted to leave she was fighting/arguing with chessie. She told a few other friends the same. Chessie told me after Britt had left that night that "they got into it".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9989579&postcount=786

&#8226; Yes, I have spoken to K <modsnip> many times about this in the beginning. Wally was with me once in a face to face. Remember in the beginning I along with everyone was repeating what we were told by CW. CW is the one that told EVERYONE that Britt said she was going to see K <modsnip> she even told me that on the Wed night 5/30 when she called me to tell me that they argued and she left. K <modsnip> along with others of Brittney's friends said she (Britt) told them she was going to stay with DH! Even Andy (P's Dad) said that when he told Britt he wasn't coming to get her that she said "fine I'll call donnie!"

K <modsnip> has since dropped out of site I do know where she lives and she knows where I live but I have had no reason to contact her as her story never changed. And also she had no problem going to LE and answering ALL their questions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9758520&postcount=451

&#8226; No, she was reported missing until 6/2 we didn't know until the evening of 6/1 that she wasn't with the friend, that was after DH shot and we were trying to find Britt to tell her cause they were so close and we felt she would want to know. The friend told us that Britt went to DH and WWH said No she didn't. And after hours of reaching out to Brittney's friends we decided to report her missing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9507056&postcount=217

&#8226; Ok, this might take sometime to answer.

But NO one that I know of actually saw her get in his truck. This from LE to my ears. There is a store at the end of the street that had video footage of a truck that fit the descpirtion and more than one person inside at the same time there phones starting pinging together on that road. IDK where someone got that about his bike, DH had Not had a bike in years he had taken pictures sitting on other peoples bikes but did NOT own one last year. There was two young men that said a girl that fit Brittney's description got into a white suv with 2 men at a gas station about 3/4 to a mile from her mom's road. That was never confirmed and without my binders here to be sure of the exact date I seem to remember that was like the week after she disappeard that this girl got into that suv.

DH and WWH only had 1 vehicle a black suv. I don't remember her ever stating that she dropped him off. It was always him kepping the truck so he could run the roads.

As far as how many lies WWH and the rest of them have told I don't see how they have kept up with them. Yes the twins (WWH & MWK) were desperate IMO to crack the vm code. They posted all over FB about it. Which WWH did get in and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were.

IDK how many bullets were in the gun from the beginning I know that Chessie said two and I know that LE told me that there was one bullet in the gun and one casing found at the time of the the said suicide.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9576478&postcount=780

&#8226; She to this day still says Brittney walked out her yard and that DH must've picked her up at the end of her street. LE and the phone records is how we know he picked her up in that neighborhood (cell tower location) and grainy video footage of a Black SUV with 2 passangers leaving the neighborhood at same time.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9517845&postcount=373

&#8226; I have and continue to find typos in reports(media).

It was Wed 5/30 around between 7:20pm and 7:30 DH picked Brittney up. Her last Styx River ping was 12:07am 5/31 Thurs and her phones very LAST ping was 1hour 30 mins later in Grand bay @ 1:37am 5/31 Thurs. So all over a 6 hour window.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9994773&postcount=919

&#8226; Yes it was VERY common for BW to hang out w/DH @ any giving time. She could call him any hour day or night and he would drive All the mile to get her or bring her money.

I personally always found it odd, but it was always dismissed. I have only been around for 5 yrs and a handful of months so I was told it's always been that way that the Wood family is close.

CW has always maintained that BW walked out of the yard and down the road that evening. Only by the phone pings do we know that BW & DH met up in CW neighborhood also DK, MWK neighborhood and traveled to Styx River house owned by the "friends".

IMO WWH & all the Wood's have been nothing but shady in there information given. I like so many others here think something more sinister than suicide happened to DH. I also believe that he's is being made the fall guy by the rest involved, don't get me wrong he was a demon and deserved the the death he got I wish he would've had more pain though but he was NOT alone in the sex crimes and I differ from LE in my opinion that he was the ring leader he might have began as it but WWH IMO took over way before his demise.

If I got off track I'm sorry. No she did not get in another vehicle phone pings and records show that they traveled together and for over 4 hrs they sat at the Styx River house where she was having text conversations with more than one person. He was having conversations also. As far as the truck nothing was found in there (that LE told us) to be believed as signs of struggle only things like her hair on the seat which co-insides with knowing he picked her up.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9502689&postcount=59

&#8226; Ok, as far as the story in Lagniappe they never interviewed any of us. So not sure where they got their facts from, which most are wrong. LE never explained who this family member was that supposedly spoke to Brittney after she was reported missing. As far as LE reporting to the family they had information that Brittney was seen in Grand Bay after DH suicide that was found to be False. It was a young girl that gave that tip when more thoroughly questioned she admitted she made the whole thing up she knew Brittney and never got along with her they fought over a boy once and the girl was fighting with her dope dealing baby daddy and was hoping since she named him whom Britt was seen with they would question and arrest him on drug or other charges. IMO they should've charged her for lying and getting our hopes up that Britt was alive and in reach.

And for Lil Paul (DH Jr) saying she was seen at the house with a man. I know about the girl in the swing (ruled out) but never until I read that post from him on WKRG did I hear about a man.

There was also stories that she was seen in a known drug area called the guinea pin in Irvinton which is between Thoedore and Grand Bay. That turned out to be a prostitute that worked that area she was Brittney's size and from 50 yards could've passed for her. While we were searching that area we were told that she was seen in a totally different area by a young man that said he used to go to school with Britt and knew it was her. So we went and search and nothing then turns out this young man is a dope dealer that was just trying to get us out of his business area. It has been a lot up running around and ending back up knowing no more than we started with.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9519379&postcount=390

&#8226; The story is the common law husband was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us and LE. But on the night Brittney vanished CW called me and told me she told Brittney she was going to Have to help with CW's babies and they argued Brittney she wasn't and she was going to stay with said friend.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10484816&postcount=562

&#8226; Security cameras at store facing end of the CW's neighborhood caught image of DH truck a large Black SUV with a passenger. No one has come forward to say they witnessed them together. It's both their phone pings and the people Brittney told she was going to Styx River with DH is how we come to believe they were together.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10484852&postcount=563

&#8226; 1.It's a male and he said he said he saw CW and P
2.Didn't notice anything out of the norm.
3.No
4.I don't have the exact time of arrival or departure, just round about 5ish pm
5.She told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10485198&postcount=582

Brittney's Facebook Communication

&#8226; The victim contacted Brittney first that day.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9990508&postcount=818

&#8226; Yes, Brittney used her FB that day. I have been blocked from even looking @ her FB by the Wood's, so the exact time I don't have. I can tell you that once DH picked her up there was no FB post. IIRC the last post she made was earlier in the day 5/30, something to the extent of All I need is my baby P> I will look in my records and see if I have it to be sure.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9993949&postcount=887

Page 2

- Continued -

Brittney's Life

&#8226; Both of you are correct! Brittney only had two real jobs. First was waffle house 6/2010 to 7/4/2010 and Food World 10/2010 not sure but I believe it was around Christmas or Jan/2011. Both were very short lived jobs. She was not working at the time of her disappearance. She also tried to get her GED in mid to late 2011 that was also short lived.

No, Chessie didn't sign papers to keep her out. When Brittney was in the eight grade she was 15 turning 16yrs old and then you could drop out @ 16 now it's 17 here in AL . So she just stayed under the radar until 16 and never went back.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9552802&postcount=577

&#8226; Yes Brittney only made it to the 8th grade honestly I'm not sure if she completed it I don't believe she did other than passed due to age. I know she never went to high school, had a prom or even a driver's license. Now she did drive but didn't have a license.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9511176&postcount=311

&#8226; I agree that if not for DH shooting himself we would've have known she was missing on 6/1. Brittney did Not always call not everyday it was common for her to be w/friends for a few days @ a time. But she was to go with us that Saturday morning 6/2 to visit TJ and then she was to have Payton that afternoon. That's another reason we knew she didn't just run away she had made plans for 6/2.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9507189&postcount=229

&#8226; To end the debate about Brittney's dental. No she did NOT have dental insurance. In AL no government ins all kids nor medicaid will pay for braces they fill it is cosmetic. And also the cut off is age 19 the month they turn 19 to be exact. The only ins jBritt had was family planning which medicaid will continue to cover if you qualify.

I spoke to Brittney more than once over the years as to how she would pay for braces and she always said she would figure it out. As I have stated before she could always get money out of DH maybe that's how she would make the monthly payments. JMO I do know that in early 2012 she talked about getting another job to get the initial down payment.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9552860&postcount=579

Brittney's Daughter

&#8226; At the time Brittneys world as she had known it seemed to be falling apart. Her and Andy were no longer together, she had no job no vehicle no true home. She was bouncing from Wally's mom's to friends houses to her own mom's house. Wally's mom's house was the most stable she knew and that was nothing but a party house no enviroment for Payton on the dailey plus his mom was losing her house to foreclousure. Yes Wally and I helped where we could but I work a full time job and have 2 children of my own one of which is autistic. Brittney had traffic warrants for not paying tickets and was worried about who would keep Payton if she had to serve any time. Andy on the other hand has his grandmother that doesn't work and could stay with her all the time while Andy works plus they both have transportation to take her where need be (Dr. appts and such). He and I had talked about it before and she knew they would allow her to be in her life and hopefully things could get better for Brittney and she could get her back. IDK if it can be reversed or not, but IMO knowing what we know now this could have been her plan along to keep Payton safe from the Wood clan

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9556154&postcount=600

&#8226; I need to clear up some confusion that I was alerted to. Seems I made a date error.

Brittney gave up Payton in Aug 2011 and AH was given FULL custody in April 2012 by the courts.

So for the record it was 9 months before she disappeared that Payton went to live with AH and his grandparents.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9976232&postcount=650

Brittney Was A Victim

&#8226; That's another hard one to answer. I was floored by that statement, Wally and I both were upset that if she was the key then why hadn't they already talked to her. I asked LE in the beginning if they had talked to her about the sex crimes the answer I got was no. But with them telling us later on that Britt was a victim of DH, also leads me to believe that they found out things in the investigation that lead them to make that statement.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504438&postcount=1140

&#8226; Chessie told Wally and I that the BC dectives told her that Brittney was a victim of Donnie's, and when I asked them (BS dect) they told us (Wally & I) that they "believed" that she was a victim. This was VERY early on in the investagastion like the end of June 2012 I remember Scott was still in Jail.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9977822&postcount=678

Brittney's Belongings and P's Birthday Gifts

&#8226; Ok, once again as far as the gifts, Brittney was allowed by Andy to have a Bday party for P on 5/12/12 it was a double party as Chessie's young daughter is 4 days younger then P. The gifts that were giving to P at the party @ chessie's house and were left @ chessie's house for when Britt had P there. The gifts that were in packaging where still in the packaging ie the play computer we got her it still had the outer packaging around it Not the wrapping paper. Now we have no idea when the gifts and some of Britt's clothes went/were taken to the Styx River house I just know that on 5/12/12 was the last I saw of them until the day I saw the items being pulled out of the evidence bag removed from the Styx River house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9994860&postcount=926

&#8226; You are correct it was early morning 5/31. I forgot about that and this also answers an earlier question. WWH & DH DID have internet on their phones, she made that sick kid post via mobile phone and then that night 5/31 she & kids were w/DH and all the FB post made in hospital (hug from cute Dr) was made via DH's phone.

@ the Styx River house was clothing of Britt's and most of her Bday gifts. Chessie & Paul explained to LE that around the weekend before her and Britt argued and that she left to stay w/WWH and then had DH take the stuff to the Styx River house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506992&postcount=206

&#8226; Please Don't be sorry for typing that. Believe me we have thought of so much worse (gators & such). I do believe they used sonar, Styx River is the only one I know that was searched. It was mentioned to search the lake/river where DH pulled up to and shot himself but I'm not sure if and how (sonar, boats) it was done. As far as the drop boxes that's a good question I had never thought about that. I would hope so. When we were in Styx River with KK they had so many ppl and teams I'm pretty sure they would've. The sad thing it's to late now if it wasn't done. I know every time in any of our searches if we came across any dumpsters, pits or empty dulapadated structures we checked them. But I can't remember running across any drop boxes.

Not really sure of the items in the bag Brittney left with other than make up (general) a red hair straightener and clothes. Best that I can remember she didn't even take her phone charger. The reason Chessie said the teal or pink bag is that both bags were missing from the house as well as the other items she really only remembered what she was wearing. It was LE that told her to look around her house and see what items of Brittney's are missing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9517984&postcount=378

&#8226; No, CW has always maintained that both bags were missing and that is why she's not sure of the color. She doesn't actually remember her leaving with either bag just a bag, when LE told her to look around and see what all Brittney might have taken both bags were gone.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9599928&postcount=1040

&#8226; I know the clothes that were removed from the styx river house were given to CW and she put them up she said, plus the other items of Brittney's that were left there. Anywhere Brittney stayed she would leave something behind. So I would bet several of her friends have items of hers.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9599953&postcount=1045

&#8226; Yes, LE searched the Styx house that's how CW ended up with her clothes and some other things from there. Not sure if LE searched the fairhope home, but CW & RSW said they did and none of the items that are believed to have been with Brittney were @ either location. WWH didn't move into the trailer until after Brittney went missing and Donnie's said suicide.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9601006&postcount=1053

&#8226; You are right she wore make up a lot. And CW said it was missing but never said if she carried it loose or not. Plus Brittney's red hair straightener was also gone. IDK make model or size as there are many kinds.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9599942&postcount=1044

&#8226; [RE: panties found] Yes they were ruled out. To this day NOTHING that Chessie said Britt left with has been found Nothing!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504334&postcount=1128

Brittney's Gun

&#8226; WH and I were very surprised about the gun, we were told on the morning of 6/2 by CW about it, had never heard anything of it before that. WH had spoken to BW on the phone in the afternoon 5/29 nothing seemed out of sorts that day. BW actually had PH @ CW's at that time, so that's the last time BW & PH where together

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9502715&postcount=1091

&#8226; So far I have heard back from one friend that they knew/saw the gun. AH did not know she had a gun nor Wally & I.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9536577&postcount=530

&#8226; IDK how many bullets were in the gun from the beginning I know that Chessie said two and I know that LE told me that there was one bullet in the gun and one casing found at the time of the the said suicide.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9576478&postcount=780

Page 3

- Continued -

Donald and Wendy Wood Holland

&#8226; IMO, WWH knows EVERYTHING to do with both cases. She was married to DH 14 years how could she not know? And her being an identical twin I believe that she shared everything with MWK as they always have. As far as CW I don't know what to think I would hope if she knew she would tell what she knew, but I can say and anyone that has followed on FB knows she will protect her siblings and their spouses above all.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9499665&postcount=1049

&#8226; Like I said earlier we were told of DH being accused not long after it went down but was told by CW that he passed his LD and I remember the day 6/1/12 when CW called me and told me he attempted suicide I said to her I'm sorry but he must've done that to the victim why else kill himself.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9500688&postcount=1078

&#8226; DH was around for many years Chessie said she'd known him since she was 6. DH dated all the Wood sisters other than Chessie (she claims) at one time or another but over 14 yrs ago when he and Wendy hooked up he was around from then on.

As far as DH not being capable of hurting Britt, I believed he loved her but also from what we have learned his kind of love was Sick and Depraved so I DO believe he was capable of hurting(killing) her, but he's not the only one in that family that could IMO. They all knew what Britt was capable of @ 12 yrs old and I'm sure life in prison didn't look good to them, She now had 7 more years on here life and a LOT more spunk.

I can Not wrap my mind around why she hung out with him like she did, knowing the things we now believe she knew.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504248&postcount=1119

&#8226; Yes I was around DH several times over the past few years. I was surprised when I heard what he was accused of, he was never officially charged that was to happen the day he shot himself. Yes I believe he was considered the favorite uncle. He was always smiling and joking I had no idea what a Demon he was.

The condo belonged to DK's parents, yes she did the video footage of DH and Brittney in a pool that aired on the Fox10 special report was from the condo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9508077&postcount=263

&#8226; I was told it was Loratab 7.5mg street value $4 each and Oxycontin 60mg IDK street value of those and he got them mid month and that's when Britt got the new sim card 5/15/12 and mins for the phone. I never heard mention of methadone only the 2 pain meds for a bad back (disk I think)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9518047&postcount=380

&#8226; In early March 2012 I was told by CW what DH was accused of and by whom. And that WWH stood by DH and against the accuser calling the child a compulsive liar. CW said there is to be an investigation then around the end of March CW said he took a LD and passed. Nothing more was said about it the child was removed from the home after the report was made I believe. It was kinda left at that. Then I remember on 6/1/12 when CW called me and said DH tried to kill himself I said to her "He must've hurt that child why else would he do that?" Wally nor I had a clue about the others and it being a "sex ring" until DAK & RSW was arrested on 6/19/12 and then others kept getting arrested and we started learning how truly vile and large this case is. Even at the bday party on 5/12/12 it seemed family as usual. The Hollands did not attend.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9579772&postcount=849

&#8226; [re: WWH and the Detective Visit] From 7:19 pm 5/30 till Brittney's last Styx River ping @ 12:07am 5/31

I spoke to that detective and he said yes he was there but he was there around 7pm and stayed about an hour NOT the time frame WWH.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9993943&postcount=886

Donald's Suicide

&#8226; Ok, the way I heard the story from Chessie is that on 5/31 WWH and kids stayed w/him @ Styx River then on 6/1 around 9am DH dropped her and the kids off @ the friends home then called the friend saying take care of WWh and the kids. Then hours later WWH called 911 saying she was worried and telling them he said he was saying he didn't want to go to jail for something he didn't do. Never heard a peep about wanting to commit suicide before that day, remember DH & wife claimed he passed LD.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506866&postcount=188

&#8226; No, to my knowledge DH did not have a policy, his widow got survivor benefits for her and the kids though plus OUR tax dollars payed his hospital bill (medicare).

And I don't believe TES or CUE was called by LE. I called KK and got them on board. I also placed calls to ABI and was told that local LE has to ask for them and they(ABI) offered twice and was turned down. Wally and I have pushed to make this case criminal to no prevail I do NOT see how it's not! We can't even get the 2 Co. to agree on it being connected. If Mobile Co Sheriff's office or Baldwin Co would've been over her case instead of MPD I think more things could've and would've been done by now.

And I agree about them having so much to gain and DH in my mind would be the weakest link. And I have never truly bought the story that he went to the water and sat there several hours then moments before his wife finds him he puts that tiny gun to his BIG head. And how sis she know where to find him? His family owns a hunting/fishing camp but he uses a pea shooter, come on. And I also had the same thought about WWH & DK with their smug I got away with murder smile's. How in DK case can u have anything other than a blank look when you are charged with 7 sex crimes against children in 2 different counties. IMO big money family that's how.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9511311&postcount=314

&#8226; Ok the 911 call about DH went out @ 2:18pm 6/1/12. I received the call about it from CW between 3:00 and 3:10 pm. 6/2/12 we dropped CW off around 10:30 am after visiting TJ , CW called me around 2pm saying she was going to call the police if she hadn't heard from Brittney by 3pm. I say it was around 3:30 when we got there and LE had just arrived. They are very slow to respond. That took about an hr I would say. Then Wally, my daughter & I started searching around DH's house and place of said suicide the next morning.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9588193&postcount=980

&#8226; That was what we were originally told by Chessie but I was told by LE it was a bullet to the side of his head. For the life of me I can't remember which side. Which could bring a new set of questions as to was he left or right handed? And did that match with the side he was shot on?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9913012&postcount=965

Searched Areas

&#8226; Styx river was searched with boats yes bottom drug no, and dogs all the areas Klaaskids has searched they have had the K9's there.

The area DH shot himself in Fairhope was searched with dogs not sure about the boats though and yes it was on the water also.

There has been areas searched that were never mentioned to the public both in Mobile Co and Baldwin Co and still nothing found.

In the beginning Wally wasn't working and would pick and area on the map and search it by himself mark it off and on to another area, I was so afraid he would find her while he was alone and worried about how he would handle it.

Unfortunately Klaaskids is at as much of a loss of were to search next as we are.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504472&postcount=1143

&#8226; In Nov 2012 when KK had another reported about search, they search a dirt pit that is in that same neighborhood (quimby dr) just acres away from this spot.

Thank you Ktgirl and all of WS for your continued support and help in Brittney's disappearance.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10096942&postcount=123

Page 4

- Continued -

The Wood and Kent Families

• Idk about his wife/ex wife I was always told he came here for work I have no knowledge or them still married or not. He went radio silent after his arrest.

I have a few theories as why he reported it, but I don't want to say until the trials, I do not want any guilty one's to get away. I will say I'm on the fence about RSW. He was there from the beginning helping us look for BW unlike the twins who went under ground for about the first 3 months or so after the arrest started then only came out to bash my self or Britt's Dad. But after reading the message from the victim to BW on May 27th naming him in that incident I started looking at him in a different light.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9499867&postcount=1061

• I agree about DK giving a bad vibe, my first real anytime spent around him was BW's baby's Bday party @ CW's house and WH, myself and 2 others were discussing later that evening that they felt the same as myself about him, something just not right, hair on the back of your neck standing up kinda thing.

No there was nothing odd around the time of BW disappearing and DH said suicide. From shortly after PH was born in 2010 CW and I would talk several times through out the day and it continued until that day in late Sept early Oct when her and I stopped speaking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9500635&postcount=1077

• The Gma (Chessie's mom) does send money Every month to the Convicted rapist of Brittney. She the Grma has Always believed that Brittney lied about that even though the evidence put him in prison for life plus 10years. The way Brittney was treated in court by her own maternal Gma disgusts me. The Gma that Derek went to when he turned himself in back in Oct was Wally's mom the 3 kids have both Gma's living.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504766&postcount=1158

• It disgusts me that Chessie bashes Wally every chance she gets but lets her mother live with her. Wally might have not been the best dad or best boyfriend to her. But I as a mother would turn against ANYONE that was against my child in a case like that! I have the privilege to talk to one of the jurors on that trial and that person could not believe that was it turned out to by my Britt and the things I was told that was said in open court by Britt's own gma against Brittney made me sick!

No, that was Wally's Mom that allowed the partying she has always wanted to be the cool Gma and turns a blind eye to whatever her grand kids are doing.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504893&postcount=1163

• I was very concerned about it when I heard. I had known DH somewhat and never got a bad vibe but I do hear that a lot about pedophiles, but I made the statement that either way if the child was telling the truth or lying it's a SCREAM for help and that Dr. Phil says Always believe the child until you find out other wise. Chessie acted IMO shocked about DH when she first told me he was accused. I automatically asked her did you ask Brittney what she knew if anything about it with her & DH being so close? She told me yes and she said Britt was shocked and claimed knowing nothing of it and that DH never tried to mess with her. Which we now know to be a lie. When she called me about DK & RSW's arrest she was distraught about RSW mot so much about DK. She was crying and saying Scott didn't do it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506957&postcount=202

• Ok, let me clear this up Derek is the older brother and he was in jail at the time Britt disappeared not for the sex crimes, an unconnected charge he went in 4/2012. TJ the young brother was also incarcerated at the time I don't remember the exact month he went in but was in there a month or two prior to her disappearance.

Tj was talking about the sex crimes that was the question that the reporter asked when he gave that answer. We all 5 were interviewed that day for over an hour and only maybe 5 mins made it in the aired report.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9507083&postcount=220

• TJ has said that he was Not a victim and knew nothing of the sex crimes. But Derek said the same thing on his way to the interview that he was arrested at and then his story changed. I like you don't see it skipping TJ. I pray it did, but I just don't see it. From what I understand no children where safe around these predators. Brittney was a Fighter she didn't take lip off anyone I could see her trying to protect all that she could.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9511703&postcount=318

• As far as the twins IMO they share one brain and WWH has the stronger half. MWK is a follower in every sense of the word. RSW I would say is the brains of the family. SAW the oldest I would say she's the fighter/bully of the family. CW is the try to get everyone to do things for me so I can sit on my butt type her common law husband is definitely a follower. Lil Paul I don't know much about him have only been around him a hand full of times if that. Seemed like a teenager to me. Dustin to me seemed just not right I remember leaving the double bday party of Payton and CW 4th child 5/12/12 creep-ed out! That's about the only way to describe it. That was really my first time talking to/with him. To me he put off a vibe that made my skin crawl. Wally and I both pulled Brittney to the side @ the party telling her to keep Payton AWAY from him. We even talked about it for days after. Brownlee I met one time and didn't care for him. He seemed overly friendly and fake.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9579653&postcount=844

• I remember that holiday well. CW called us telling us about the fight. We got 2 different version of what happened. AH was the driver it was a truck and TJ got the cuts to his face.

CW's version- AH and his younger brother brought Payton to Brittney for the afternoon then out of the blue started AH started acting crazy acting people then drove his truck through the yard.

AH's version- he and his younger brother were dropping Payton off with Brittney then Derek, TJ & and CW's Paul not Lil Paul came to his truck taunting them to fight. The tool was if I remember a tire Iron that TJ got out of the back of AH's truck and started hitting the truck AH was parked in the yard so had to drive through the yard to leave and they were out numbered but he said his brother jumped out of the truck and started fighting with them so AH had to stop from leaving and help his brother. I believe a hammer might have been involved also. AH and brother left.

LE was called but no charges ever filed. LE was there when we got there. I talked to AH and his grandmother after that's when he gave me his version. I did see with my own eyes later that he had a busted side mirror and tail lights and dent on the side of the truck. His grandmother soon after went and collected Payton. They had temp custody at that time.

As far as what was the fight about? Who knows? Neither could agree on that either. IMO it was brothers thinking they were standing up for their sister.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9579819&postcount=851

• Yes, Barbara Wood is still alive she was living with Wendy at the time of last arrest. Have no idea where she's living now, maybe back with chessie but don't know that for sure. JMO Barbara knew all about this as also JMO chessie knew also. As far as my knowledge no staute on Child sex crimes.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9975376&postcount=615

• I have and the Twins had never been arrested before not even traffic I have no knowledge of youth crimes. Derek has been in and out of jail as a youth for fighting, skipping school and drugs, traffic as an adult. Chessie has been arrested on things as traffic and failure to pay tickets but never spent any real time in jail maybe day or two but mostly just hours. Donald jr has been arrested as a youth all so for fighting and such as that. Jennifer Moore can't find any other arrest on her. Brownlee had some arrest and rumors of other sex crimes allegations but I can't find anything in writing. Still digging on the others.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9980213&postcount=686

• [re: CW's Husband Paul and DH] I don't remember Paul ever saying anything negative about DH. Or the other way around.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10485276&postcount=590

• [re: CW's Husband Paul and DH] I never saw them together..ie I have no idea of their friendship/relationship or even if there was one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10485253&postcount=587

Brittney's Dad and Stepmom, Wally and Steph Hanke

• Wally believes it was premeditated that Brittney knew to much about the sex crimes and that her own maternal family killed her, he does NOT believe that DH acted alone.

I have a few theories but with all I believe she is dead. And they all involve the same players as yall call them. I too have thought Maybe WWH killed Britt and DH both that would explain a lot.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9504812&postcount=1160

• [re: Wally's Theft Charge] He is not an informant nor did he get set up. What he took amounted to about $5.00 and thats the problem.

He wasn't thinking. Britt missing has driven him crazy in a sense.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9599714&postcount=1037

• W & I both believe that Britt is no longer with us. And that her own maternal blood family is behind. W believes that CW is protecting her sisters and their spouses over their children. I on the other hand believe that CW is protecting HERSELF above all!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10489599&postcount=597

Page 5

Timeline [selected info only]:

Su 5/27/2012 BW had FB convo with alleged abuse victim - minor, female, related. Steph wrote: I know that Britt was making post on her FB up till 5/30 that convo [w/alleged victim of sexual abuse] happened 5/27. [BW] talked to victim on 5/27 she went out that night with some girls friends after that convo like nothing had changed. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

---

W 5/30/2012 DAY BW SUPPOSEDLY WALKED OUT OF CW's DOOR/YARD

Note: Steph wrote: The [ex-b/f] that moved to Tx was IN Tx on May 30th already had been there not sure how long! When Brittney talked to him that day and text that evening he was in Tx.

W 5/30/2012; 5pm-ish ... a male friend of Britt's went to CW's house to visit with BW. The friend "said he saw CW and P[aul]" there. Little P was not there. Regarding BW's demeanor, Steph wrote the friend "Didn't notice anything out of the norm". According to Steph the friend did not say anything about discord between CW and BW about babysitting or anything else. According to Steph the friend said "[BW] told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River". Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Steph wrote: As rumored that he was there to sell pot to CW. He was very willing to talk to Wally and LE about that day. Not drugs though of course. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Steph wrote: [The visiting male friend of BW] told us that he saw kph & brother loading tools and such in the pick up. Not sure if it was in the bed or behind the seat. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

W 5/30/2012; after 6:00pm Steph wrote: No she did not leave with [the visiting male friend]. And how could DH kept up with three separate conversions [texts!] acting as Brittney and not one person catch on? IMO Not possible [BW was separated from her phone]. Not to mention her last FB post that day was after 6pm and GPS at CW's house the boy left 5ish. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12.

Not voice but ongoing text with 3 different ppl. One of which is the ex in Tx, the boy that can't remeber anything and a (boy) that was a friend.

W 5/30/2012; ~6:05pm Steph wrote re last FB post: ... it went something like, My baby girl is all I need. but that's paraphrasing ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

W 5/30/2012; 6:50pm Steph wrote: ... Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone ... voice not text. And the phone records confirm that. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Steph wrote: Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day ... she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Steph wrote: [BW] told Andy on 5/30 that she wanted to leave she was fighting/arguing with chessie. She told a few other friends the same. Chessie told me after Britt had left that night that "they got into it". Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

W 5/30/2012; ~6:50pm - ~7:20/30pm ???

W 5/30/2012; time? CW said: Um, me and Brittney did not get into a fight. I asked her um, my husband was going out down to work and I asked her 'Hey Brittney, would you sit here and help me out with your little sister and brother?', ... and she snapped at me. ... In all reality my daughter didn't run off over a year ago and leave her baby and her mother and her brothers here to suffer like this- ... it's not an anniversary, it's a grim reminder, Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

W 5/30/2012; ~7:20-7:30pm Steph wrote: ... DH picked Brittney up. [Supposedly!]

W 5/30/2012; 7:30pm CW said BW walked out her door or out of her yard, walked down the block and was picked up by DH. CW said her "husband" and his brother were in the driveway heading to "out of town work" when BW left the property.
Q: Who all was in CW's house when CW said BW walked out of CW's front door or left CW's yard?

A [written by Steph]: The story [from CW] is the common law husband [kPH] was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us [Steph & W] and LE. ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12
W 5/30/2012; ?7:30pm - ish? Steph wrote: Security cameras at store facing end of the CW's neighborhood caught image of DH truck a large Black SUV with a passenger. No one has come forward to say they witnessed them together. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

W 5/30/2012; ~7:45-8pm Steph wrote: Chessie called me ... telling me what happened. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

W 5/30/2012;
clear.gif
After 7:30pm "We believe her cell phone went to that area [Styx River],&#8221; Lowery said. "We don&#8217;t have any information to believe she was with the cell phone at the time.&#8221; http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

W 5/30/2012; After 7:30pm Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County. http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobile_police_continue_search.html
---
Th 5/31/14; ?time? Steph wrote: I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

?Date; Time? Steph wrote: ... WWH did get in [into BW's vm account by "crack[ing] the vm code"] and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

F 6/1/12; 2:18pm JM & WWH supposedly found a still alive but gun-shot wounded DH. JM callled 911. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

F 6/1/12; 3-3:10pm Steph wrote: I received the call about [DH shot] from CW ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

?F 6/1/12 or early Sat? Steph wrote: As far as CW's husband [kPH] I believe he came back in town that Fri or early Sat CW was at hospital with sisters and DH. ... he repeated her story of the driveway happens. Like a trained parrot. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

S 6/2/12 ~10:30am Steph wrote: We dropped CW off around 10:30 am after visiting TJ ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

S 6/2
/12 ~2pm Steph wrote: CW called me ... saying she was going to call the police if she hadn't heard from Brittney by 3pm. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

S 6/2/12; ?time? Missing persons report filed [?by CW?] with Mobile Police Dept. Steph wrote: And after hours of reaching out to Brittney's friends we decided to report her missing. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

S 6/2/12; ~3:30pm
Steph wrote: I say it was around 3:30 when we got there [?CW's house?] and LE had just arrived. They are very slow to respond. That took about an hr I would say. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

F 6/8/12 "We don't have anything to lead us to believe that she's in Baldwin County," says Maj. Anthony Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office.

M 6/11/12 Family members attended a news conference in Pensacola this morning announcing that they will be receiving help from the KlaasKids Search Team. http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/candlelight_prayer_vigil_for_b.html

"We&#8217;ve got some incomplete answers,&#8221; he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn&#8217;t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven&#8217;t been entirely accurate,&#8221; Levy said.

Regardless, the MPD has devoted a detective to the case.

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

Steph wrote: As far as the twins IMO they share one brain and WWH has the stronger half. MWK is a follower in every sense of the word. RSW I would say is the brains of the family. SAW the oldest I would say she's the fighter/bully of the family. CW is the try to get everyone to do things for me so I can sit on my butt type her common law husband is definitely a follower. Lil Paul I don't know much about him have only been around him a hand full of times if that. Seemed like a teenager to me. Dustin to me seemed just not right I remember leaving the double bday party of Payton and CW 4th child 5/12/12 creep-ed out! That's about the only way to describe it. That was really my first time talking to/with him. To me he put off a vibe that made my skin crawl. Wally and I both pulled Brittney to the side @ the party telling her to keep Payton AWAY from him. We even talked about it for days after. Brownlee I met one time and didn't care for him. He seemed overly friendly and fake. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

Additional Timelines/shared info:

KateB's Timeline and other great resourses: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

1/3/14: Timeline: The search for Brittney Wood hits the one-year mark http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/timeline_the_search_for_brittn.html

[Please note: I don't personally vouch for any of the information in this post being true, accurate, or correct. ~Quester]

Sex ring suspects plead not guilty
Candace MurphyUpdated: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 9:54 pm
Published: Thursday, May 15, 2014, 2:50 pm

Family and friends related to missing mother Brittney Wood were in Mobile County court Thursday, May 15 where they entered a plea of not guilty to charges surrounding a sex ring involving children.

Wendy Wood Holland, William Brownlee, Dustin Alton Kent, Mendy Wood Kent, James Cumba, Nelton Lloyd Morgan and Chessie Wood are all accused of sexually abusing children.

The district attorney’s office said Randall Wood, who is also facing charges in this, case waived his right to an arraignment but did enter a plea of not guilty.

Authorities said Holland killed himself shortly after with Brittney’s gun.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/05/15/sex-ring-suspects-plead-not-guilty/
Key Investigator on Missing Brittney Wood Case
Posted: May 15, 2014 6:25 PM CST Updated: May 15, 2014 7:11 PM CST
By Tiffany McCall

Corporal Terri Hall has been working on the missing Brittney Wood case since the beginning.

"Out of all the cases that I have worked and investigated this is the most intense," she said.

"It's been trying. Sometimes we follow up on leads and it's something you don't expect. You've seen some arrests, of course everybody has, but it has been a continuing investigation and we are following up on every lead we possibly can," she said.

"It's hard to talk about because you can't even imagine what these children have gone through. We are talking about people that are suppose to love them and care for them and they are using them for their needs and they are using them. Every time I think about it I think about what they had to go through on an everyday basis and I really believe they thought this was normal. And the only way I can describe this family and the people that are associated with this family is sick," said Cpl. Hall.

"I am extremely proud of the children in this investigation and thank God they had the courage to do that. For those that do come forward that's just a highway for others you know. I'm always amazed that these children can come through this," she said.

"Sometimes I have restless nights, but they are only restless because I have a goal in mind and that goal is to see an investigation."

"Until that child knows there's no one that's going to take their innocence. They don't have to be physically abused anymore. When that child knows they can close their eyes and rest. That's what I want for them. That's the happiness. Knowing that that child has been saved," she said.

Cpl. Hall has been awarded Deputy of the Year by the Mobile County Sheriff's Office. She is the first woman to hold the honor.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/25531238/key-investigator-on-missing-brittney-wood-case

video and article at the link
Detective behind at least 3 Brittney Wood family arrests honored as Mobile Police Officer of 2013
By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
May 09, 2014 at 5:14 PM, updated May 09, 2014 at 5:28 PM

MOBILE, Alabama -- A detective focused on getting child predators off the streets was honored Thursday as the Mobile Police Department's 2013 Officer of the Year. Among his notable cases are the arrests of three people related to missing mother Brittney Wood.
[...]
Among Corley's notable 2013 cases, Patrick pointed to the October arrest of multiple family members accused of abusing two child victims. Records from Mobile County Metro Jail show Corley arrested Dustin "Dusty" Kent, Wendy Wood Holland and Mendy Wood Kent on Oct. 22.

http://blog.al.com/live/2014/05/detective_behind_at_least_3_br.html

http://fox10tv.com/2014/05/30/brittney-wood-detectives-wait-on-forensics-results-sources-close-to-case-talking/

Lead investigators working on missing mother Brittney Wood’s case say they are waiting for forensics results on possible evidence found in a vehicle.

Detectives are not revealing who the vehicle belonged to. Only saying they found the vehicle a few months ago, took samples and sent possible evidence to a forensics lab...

Corely said people “very close to the case” are cooperating with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office. He won’t reveal who, but says the interviews are producing leads they are following up on.

Mobile detectives honored for work on Brittney Wood family, Alicia Gray and other child abuse cases
By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
on May 30, 2014 at 2:39 PM, updated May 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM

15081813-large.jpg

Detective Jeff Corley was named the Mobile Police Department's 2013 Officer of the Year. He's been with MPD for eight years, the last four of which he spent working out of the Child Advocacy Center.

[...]

"There's no more rewarding job in law enforcement, I think, then putting away a bad guy that’s abused his children," Corley said. "That is the only good part in this, is I feel like we're actually doing something to protect our children from future abuse."

His notable investigations in 2013 included work on the case against the family of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood.

Vigil held on 2-year anniversary of Brittney Wood’s disappearance
Published: May 30, 2014, 9:10 pm Updated: May 30, 2014, 9:27 pm
Brittney’s father, Wallace Hanke, told FOX10 his daughter has been missing for much too long, and he wants answers in his daughters case.

“It’s just been way too long, it’s been too long,” he said, “Two years is way too long to not know where your daughter is, where her body is, what happened to her, what exactly happened to her.”
same video on Fox10's Youtube account:
http://youtu.be/rna85HOGmaQ

Wendy Holland facing four new sex abuse charges
By Hal Scheurich Published: September 22, 2014, 12:26 pm - Updated: September 22, 2014, 6:36 pm

BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WALA) -Wendy Wood Holland, aunt to missing single mother, Brittney Wood was back in a Baldwin County courtroom Monday. This time she was arraigned on four new sex abuse charges against a minor. Holland and nearly a dozen other relatives of Brittney Wood are suspects in a child sex ring in Mobile and Baldwin Counties.

Holland has spent the better part of the last two years behind bars. She faces multiple sex abuse charges in both Mobile and Baldwin counties, all against minors. Even as her trial date nears, she found herself in court again facing additional charges in Baldwin County. The new charges stem from the ongoing investigation into all of Brittney Wood’s relatives who are charged with sex crimes against minors.

William Brownlee in Court
Updated: Wednesday, October 15 2014, 01:27 PM EDT

BAY MINETTE, Ala. (WPMI) We are now learning more about an alleged family sex ring as a 16-year-old victim testified in the case against William "Billy" Brownlee. Brownlee, who is from Eight Mile, is accuse of having sex with an underage girl at her home in Baldwin County. We now know the young woman was forced to have sex with others by her relatives when she was 13-years-old.
Brownlee trial opens with graphic testimony
By Hal Scheurich Published: October 15, 2014, 11:34 am Updated: October 15, 2014, 12:58 pm

[...]

He faced his accuser in court Wednesday morning. The alleged victim, now 16, is related to Brittney Wood.

She described in graphic detail numerous occasions where Brownlee allegedly performed sexual acts on her against her will. According to the alleged victim, those acts happened in both Mobile and Baldwin counties over an extended period of time.
Live updates: Day 2 of William "Billy" Brownlee sex abuse trial
byThyrie Bland

Jury returns guilty verdicts on child sex abuse charges connected to Brittney Wood family investigations
By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com
on October 16, 2014 at 8:51 AM, updated October 16, 2014 at 11:33 AM

BAY MINETTE, Alabama -- A jury has returned guilty verdicts on two counts today in the case against William "Billy" Brownlee, 50, of Eight Mile. Brownlee, who was indicted in 2012, had been charged with second-degree sodomy and second-degree sexual abuse in connection with investigations linked to the family of missing woman Brittney Wood. He was convicted of sexually abusing a girl when she was 12 or 13 years old. The trial began today with the defense and prosecution giving their closing arguments to the jury.

Continued with live updates at the link

Teen's disappearance helps reveal Ala sex ring
Jay Reeves Associated Press
Posted: 11/01/2014 07:46:05 AM PDT0 Comments - Updated: about 3 hours ago

[...]

Eight of Woods' adult relatives and three family friends have been charged with dozens of felonies in two counties as the alleged members of an incestuous ring that authorities say shared children for group sex. [Donald] Holland was the leader, prosecutors say, of what has been described as the largest sex ring ever uncovered in Alabama. Wood was a victim and likely key witness.

"Brittney could have been huge," said prosecutor Teresa Heinz. "She could have corroborated so many things."

Wood is presumed dead, but authorities haven't found a trace of her and no one is charged in her disappearance.
<BBM>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back